• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once again. Asking for help!

What should I do?

• Total voters

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Well. I was thinkin about getting a Gamecube. I have had a gamecube before but I traded it in because I didn't like t. Then a few days ago I was talking to my friend ( moonlight) and we where talking about Zelda the windwaker. So it got me interested about Gamecube again. I know I have said some bad things in the past before but I hope everyone will forgive me about that. But /My main Question is... Should I trade in my xbox to get a gamecube now. Or should I net. Or should I just wait until I have enough money to get GameCube and keep my xbox? I hope All of you can help me. Thank you!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    the only reason that you should save your mone to get gc is gc is now 100 dollers so its very cheap and that way you'll have both

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't know anything about X-Box, but this goes in Other Games since it's related to gaming consoles. The people who browse there would be able to make good judgement on the subject. *moves*

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • X-box plays dvds so um its more expensive.
    X-box has more rated M-15 than G-8
    Gamecube has More G-8s than M-15
    I reckon you should save if you want both but if you want only one than trade it in.
    Gamecube has more pkmn,mario and kids games

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Most games come out on all consoles but like Dragon Master said there are many great games that are for Gamecube only and that's definetly worth getting. X-box has their own good games so I were u get more then one...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • You want my honest opinion? I don't think you should trade in the box for the cube, I mean Halo 2 is right around the corner. Unless of course you're simply not using the xbox anymore then by all means, trade it in you might like the GC more. I think you should wait it out and save up for it, MAYBE even trade in a game or two to help pay for the expenses. Just keep in mind, the line up of games on the GC is geared more for multiplayer usage (with an exception of a few games like Zelda Wind Waker.)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Depends, if you still like your X-Box and still play it then just wait until you have the money. If you are bored by X-Box and there are currently no games you want that are announced then you can trade it in if you want to.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, if I am not mistaken, he also has a PS2, and to what I know, Halo is for the playstation too.Anyways, i never really liked Xbox, it just seemed like it was too strange.I would definetely get the gamecube.So many excellent games, and some of the best around.Besides, all the classic ones are there, and the pokemon games are only for gamecube, so if you plan to get collosseum, then might as well attain the gamecube now

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Well, if I am not mistaken, he also has a PS2, and to what I know, Halo is for the playstation too.Anyways, i never really liked Xbox, it just seemed like it was too strange.I would definetely get the gamecube.So many excellent games, and some of the best around.Besides, all the classic ones are there, and the pokemon games are only for gamecube, so if you plan to get collosseum, then might as well attain the gamecube now
    I mean no disrespect but Halo is an exclusive title to xbox and recently for the PC as well. If anything, Halo alone is worth keeping an xbox for, especially if you have many friends actively participating with you. Sorry if I sounded like a Halo fanboy for a minute, I just think Halo is a great game, lol. Then again I do play games on ALL the consoles, even gamecube.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • If you're interested in the GC for the Zelda games, than now is the perfect time to get it! I'm sure you heard, but there is a special disk that comes with the GC that has a lot of classic zelda games including the adventure of link, (nes), the legend of zelda 2 I believe (nes, I forgot the actual name hehe), The legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time,(N64) and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64). Not to mention a small demo of the Wind Waker.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • if your still playin the Xbox alot then i say keep it, but if ya hardly play with it trade it in...plus i dont really like Xbox...seems too mature for me :laugh:

Back