• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
Years
If Pokemon was actually real.....I'd ride a Rayquaza to school or anywhere I want,I'd surf anywhere I'd want with my Kyogre, Rayquaza,Kingdra,Swampert, I'd also be catching Pokemon by now if they were real.*sigh*

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Let me go into more detail.

Bahamut, my Dragonite, would be used mainly for air transportation. Eventually I would outfit him with these abilities:
Auto-Abilities: SOS Overdrive, Double EXP, SOS Shell, SOS Protect, SOS Haste, Break HP Limit
Specials: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Extremespeed
Black Magic: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Flare
Overdrive: Ultimate Hyper Beam

Swift, my Raikou, would be my main racing Pok?mon...definitely my favorite of the four.
Auto-Abilities: Break Damage Limit, Double Overdrive, Lightningstrike, Piercing, Break HP Limit, Auto-Haste, SOS Protect, Lightning Eater
Specials: Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Crunch, Extremespeed
White Magic: Haste, Hastega, NulShock
Black Magic: Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga
Overdrive: Lightning Vortex

Blaze, my Entei, would be a fun Beast to ride around and quite a fighter.
Auto-Abilities: Piercing, Firestrike, Burnstrike, Break Damage Limit, Break HP Limit, Fire Eater, SOS Shell, SOS Protect
Specials: Flamethrower, Body Slam, Extremespeed, Roar
White Magic: Slow, Slowga, NulBlaze
Black Magic: Fire, Fira, Firaga
Overdrive: Inferno

Chill, my Suicune, would be my medic as well as a swift ride through icy lands. He's sure-footed on ice and turns on a dime.
Auto-Abilities: Break Damage Limit, Waterstrike, Alchemy, Sensor, Break HP Limit, Break PP Limit, SOS Regen, Water Eater
Special: Cure Water, Ice Beam, Surf, Extremespeed
White Magic: Cure, Cura, Curaga, NulTide, Esuna, Life, Full-Life
Black Magic: Water, Watera, Waterga
Overdrive: Aurora Blitz

(For those of you who haven't played FFX, here's the scoop on those auto-abilities.)
Overdrives are attacks that characters use when they get hit enough, like a desperation attack...but a little different. Here are all the mentioned abilities.

SOS Overdrive: Charges Overdrive gauge at double speed when HP is low.
Double Overdrive: Charges Overdrive gauge at double speed.
Double EXP: Earn double the usual amount of EXP after battle.
Firestrike: Adds fire element to physical attack.
Lightningstrike: Adds lightning element to physical attack.
Waterstrike: Adds water element to physical attack.
Burnstrike: Almost always adds burns to physical attack.
Piercing: Breaks through defense of armored foes.
Sensor: Shows enemy's info in battle. Very useful to know how much HP the enemy has left.
Alchemy: Doubles the potency of recovery techniques.
Break Damage Limit: Allows attack damage to exceed 9999.

Break HP Limit: Allows max HP to exceed 9999.
Break PP Limit: Allows max PP to exceed 999.
SOS Shell: Halves special attack damage when HP is low.
SOS Protect: Halves physical attack damage when HP is low.
SOS Haste: Doubles battle speed when HP is low.
Auto-Haste: Doubles battle speed.
SOS Regen: Recovers HP every turn when HP is low.
Fire Eater: Converts fire damage to HP.
Lightning Eater: Converts lightning damage to HP.
Water Eater: Converts water damage to HP.

New Specials:
Cure Water is Suicune's special ability. It takes a lot of PP to use, but recovers a lot of HP for the entire party.

Overdrives:
Ultimate Hyper Beam: Dragonite charges an incredible blast of energy much stronger than a Hyper Beam. It inflicts massive, non-elemental damage on all enemies but greatly delays its next turn.

Lightning Vortex: Raikou runs swift circles around its enemies, creating a massive tornado of electricity that deals tons of lightning-based damage to the foes.

Inferno: Summons a massive heat wave, then Entei surrounds its foes with a fiery net that captures them and throws them high into the air, causing massive amounts of fire-element damage.

Aurora Blitz: Suicune shoots fifteen Ice Beams at random emeny targets, all of the same strength as a normal Ice Beam.

Well, there you go. Not too shabby ya?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Well it would be...chaotic...our world is corrupted...and imagine what could be done with Pokemon...

Landon

Pokemon Academy Trainer
Years
to go in detail i think i would open a pokemon park. Then battle for all the badges. I would be a gym leader. win alot of contests.

BassX

Pokemon Master
Years
i have every PKMN on my pokedex and im a PKMN master already so i would do the following 1: fly around the world on Fangs' (my rayquaza) back in search of new PKMN 2: take over Team Rocket 3: crush all my enimes in PKMN battles 4: take over the world

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
Years
I bet people would try and make a Team Magma/Aqua/Rocket/Snagem kinda thing, and then we'd all be doomed since a giant Groudon would be terrorizing the innocent citizens like an un-monkified Godzilla...

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Crocodile Rock said:
I bet people would try and make a Team Magma/Aqua/Rocket/Snagem kinda thing, and then we'd all be doomed since a giant Groudon would be terrorizing the innocent citizens like an un-monkified Godzilla...

XD you are probably right. But someone like me, having Chill, my Suicune, handy, that wouldn't be a problem. Smacking Groudon with Ice Beams and Hydro Pumps at 9999 damage apiece...see ya Groudon.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I don't know about this actually. I mean Pokemon look so cute in cartoons.. but in real life? That would mean Pikachu would be a giant yellow rat on your shoulder. Gives me the chills..

Years
If Pokemon were real, hopefully they'd stop people from bumping 8 and a half year old threads. Please, make a new thread next time if there's a topic you'd like to discuss, but no active thread for.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back