• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Suggestions:
Could u make it that the PKMNs have a longer skill/move list? Maybe like 8 or 10? It'll be pretty cool cuz that will really make ur hack VERY DIFFERENT from all the other ones, cuz someone mentioned a few pages be4 about it and i thought it was pretty good, or maybe you can hold 10 pkmns in ur party, otherwise having a HM slave is really annoying........it's kinda stupid how u have 4 moves only anyway........
Do you know how hard that would be to do???
Let me put it this way, if it were something that might be possible, do you thikn someone else would have done it already.

so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.

I noticed that too. So I looked at the encounter rate of Shadow Lugia, and it turns out, it's 00. Which basically means, you can only catch it with a Master Ball. That's why Ultraballs open at the first second. (That is unless, you used your Masterball on entei and when you battled Shadow Lugia, you opened up the memory viewer and changed the encounter rate to 256 just so you can catch it...:laugh: I cheat a little bit....)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.

I love the idea... Thanks.

Also, thethethethe, thanks for posting. And you cheated, ei? Eheheh... You're bad. jk. xD ;)

And to everyone, the pre-final release is readyy to be downloaded.

But you should somehow visit Regirock again for it's script didn't worked right... :\

ANGEALLEN will be waiting for you, the legendary PKMN of GENTO, the Guardian of Heaven...

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

EDIT! how come i can't go into Angeallen's cave?
i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023

Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there. ;)
;)

oh...im been trying to figure its typing, so its only weakness its bug moves...

pre-final release's here? cool, can't wait to get An-gea-llen! How do u come up with this name anyway?

hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!

lol djg help him plz. Anyway, is the world map edited already?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh...im been trying to figure its typing, so its only weakness its bug moves...

pre-final release's here? cool, can't wait to get An-gea-allen! How do u come up with this name anyway?

The story is while I was bored during the discussion in college, I looked through the window and imagined if PKMN were real, and then I saw the cloud made a starnge shape, and I came up with the idea...

Then our teacher was already in front of me quiet and staring at me... xD

And about the name... I just imagined Heaven and Angel, and it became ANGEAVEN, but while I was puttin it on paper, I kinda extended the 'v' a bit and turned like 2 small letter 'l'... And yeah, I liked ANGEALLEN more. :)

*adds new screenies*

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
nice touch on the name djg. so are most of the bugs fixed? Is the world map of gento viewable now?

Years
Yes!Finally!Last pre-beta version!
Downloading~:D
Muahahaha,i am using cheatcode to get master ball!:PSo easy to catch legend pokemon!Muahahaha!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

If you have read my post clearly, then you should have been informed that you should visit Regirock first because it's flag wasn't done yet... Either battle it again or run away from it. ;)

Also, the world map, hmm... I'll think about it, though I have a higher chance not to edit it...

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
oh ok well time to go back to pina francia hahaha

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
well i think its better to edit the map, it would be easier to have a in-game map to really figure out where to go, the current state is confusing as ur region is divided into many islands. but of course, bugs come first.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
well NOW that i REALLY completed the game well all i have to say is CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING YOUR HACK! IT IS THE FIRST COMPLETED HACK I HAVE PLAYED WELL DONE DESTINEDJAGOLD! thank you for making a great hack!

Years
wow.......a few days ago i downloaded 4.3, then 4.5 came out and now pre-final release came out.........great and fast work........

i have a problem tho, i caught dark lugia at lvl 70 with masterball rite, after that, i'm stuck in the cave. I moved around for 5 mins, and i really mean MOVE AROUND, i keep bumping all the edges and everywhere else but i can't get out, i did get out in beta 3 but not this one, and no it's not a bad rom because it was fine in beta 3, now i'm totally stuck, i did have a backup save but how do i get out now??

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
oh djg a bug: right in sun ford town, when u go into the one particular house on the left of the protangonist's one (not the rival's), u get transported to electric cave instead LOL.

Last edited:

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Ok

Yep thats a true bug.

Also i forget where Shaymin is. I found it before E4. But now ive beatin it and i wish to find it.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the report... I will be editing it then and post a new version of the prefinal release. thanks. ;)

Years
DJG, no it's a FRESH rom, tried 6 different ones....................and i'm pretty confident about my resources and warez-alike sites, so i don't think it's anything with the rom.........because this didn't happen in beta 3 and these are the only bugs i'm facing.........and no i didn't double patch.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
hey chaos if u can't escape (dun have escape rope nor dig), then u have to resort to cheat (to get an escape rope). Otherwise, ur stuck there forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back