• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Lucia watched as the Shadow slammed into Kane and in retaliation Kane sent out a Flamethrower right at Samuel. The Absol stood calm as the flamed came closer and enveloped him completely. As the fire and smoke waned down Samuel was flat on the ground, completely out of it. Lucia smiled and held up his ball and returned him to it. "You did great Samuel." She said softly as she put the pokeball back on her belt. She looked over at Geroge, "You're pretty talented I must admit. This will be a very good battle. For now, come out Tyro!" Lucia grabbed Tyro's pokeball and released the Combusken onto the battlefield. Tryo cried out and looked at Kane and smiled, "Whoa! A fire dude! Hey fire dude! I'm Tyro! Maybe after this we can be bros? Because bros are awesome! If we're bros after this then it would be awesome because we'd be bros and-"

Lucia frowned, "Tyro, battle position!" The Combusken nodded and grew tense, "We'll have to be bros after this dude!" Lucia smirked, "Tyro, go in for a Double Kick!" The Combusken let out a cry and ran right at Kane and jumped up and sent both feet headed straight for the fire-type.

Roberto meanwhile grew rigid when he spotted the Sableye and he gritted his teeth as painful memories came flooding back. He squeezed his pincers tightly shut as he just stared right at the Sableye. He didn't care if he was seen or even scared the Sableye off. Lucia grabbed Roberto's shoulder and shook her head. The Scizor grunted and tore his gaze away from the ghost and just continued watching the battle, every so often gazing back at the little demon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center

Things were getting a bit out of control.. in a good way of course! Danielle has done a ton of things, including battling a teacher, meeting other friends, as well as catching a Pokemon. But another good thing would be bumping into a good old friend from the past. Mienfoo on the other hand, he hasn't battled since his encounter with Ozzy. And his urgency to battle is rising a bit slowly, and he'll actually battle Ozzy if he has to!

The Sableye jumped off Mark's shoulder and approached to Mienfoo. He introduced himself. Mienfoo smiled and shook hands with the ghost Pokemon.

"I remember Snype, alright. He was such a youngin' back then." Danielle said, then she focused on Mienfoo. "This is my first Pokemon, Mienfoo. You know how my uncle was with Pokemon. Gladly I got Mienfoo as a gift because of my outstanding schoolwork. Since then we are best friends."

Meanwhile, the battles were heating up. Lucia's Absol, Samuel had to return back, and released Tyro the Combusken. Though, Tyro was cheery around the boy's Growlithe. Roberto the Scizor was glancing at Mark, seeing if he is any harm to Danielle. Lucia shook her head and placed her arm on his shoulder.

"I see you've sure been busy yourself! I was half expecting you to got to a place like the academy sooner or later." Mark said excitedly.

"Gym Leader Erika recommended this school to me. I did my admissions exam, passed it with flying colors, and I've been admitted to the Suicune Dorm, one of the top elite dorms of this school." Danielle said, looking back to her past again. "And you...I honestly didn't expect you to be here. It's an actual surprise for me!"

"Mienfoo!" Mienfoo also remembers how Danielle was admitted to the school.

"How are you liking the Academy so far?" Mark asked her. "I just got back from buying a few TMs. I'm about to teach some of my Pokemon a few moves after I get them healed up."

"I just came like..this morning, actually!" Danielle replied happily. "I haven't explored half of the island just yet, so all I've done is just battle." She chuckled. "I need to buy a Max Revive for my Pachirisu, but I don't see a PokeMart around here. My friends back there are still battling. So, pretty much I've been watching battles and battling myself!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype nodded to Mienfoo and couldn't help but notice the Scizor that was looking at him. Whenever he got looks like that it usually wasn't a nice thing. He figured since it was a Male, it was due to some kind of grudge. or due to interest. He was weary but wasn't looking toward sharing glances with the Scizor.

"Yeah Snype has changed alot. He was very independent when I first caught him. He'd always wander off in the middle of the night when I was asleep but he's grown fairly mature over time." Mark said.

"Actually I know a few Pokemarts have recently merged with a few of the Pokemon Centers around here. You might find one inside if you wanna check it out after watching these battles. I'd show you around the island but I've had my fair share of adventure today... Swamps, mountains, its been a long day."

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

Kane seemed to look confused as the Combusken was chatting to it. He quickly got over this and tensed back up ready for what would happen next.

The Combusken made contact with Kane head on. Kane skidded away and turned to face its attacker while waiting for its next signal from George.

"A battle of the fire types! This should be interesting! Although yours being a duel fire/fighting type should mix things up!" George was chatting away as he thought of his next move and watched the battle unfold. The kick looked painful but not devastating. He shuffled through Kane's attacks in his head. What to use on such a typing. Fire moves would not be as effective and neither would dark moves. This left Return. Perfect. Kane was the most loyal and loving of any pokemon George owned.

Kane watched as George's hand showed the number five and launched itself towards the Combusken. Running in a zig zag as it built up speed. The little Growlithe's eyes closed as it remembered its past. It pushed itself harder as it sought to show George its thankfulness.

George watched with pride at Kane's effort. His pokemon were shining on the battlefield today. Whatever the outcome of this battle they would be rewarded for the efforts. Winning isnt everything he reasoned, friendship was. Of course winning is always nice and it was no reason to go soft on the competition. Especially when the competition seemed to be trying equally hard. He would have to talk to this girl after the battle and meet her pokemon properly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Rosie's up. Not too bad of a choice in this situation, Kenshin thought. That glowing punch attack...man that was a strong one. Kenshin actually tensed up when Rosie got one hit KO'd by that attack. Geeze, that's one strong wild pokemon. Next up was Myra. Kenshin just sat by and watching the battle in silence. It wasn't the shy silence he usually had, it was silence from studying the battle right in front of him. After Olivia caught the pokemon and asked him if he saw it or not, his studious stare disappeared and looked back to Olivia.

"Oh...Uh...Y-yeah I did. Good job," he said slowly.

He stood there quietly for a few minutes as he began thinking for a moment. "...I'm thinking about trying something today I wanted to for a while...Have you been to the beach here yet?"

There was one particular pokemon he wanted to try to catch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln left the store in Oak Town, extremely satisfied with his purchase. He'd picked a TM move for Siege that he didn't think anyone would ever expect a Geodude or its evolutions to know... granted, it wouldn't be useful all of the time, but it was a move he'd seen play havoc in some of his fathers battles before. With any luck it would be a great addition to Siege's arsenal of moves.

Once he was out on the street he could see a number of battles going on, so he decided to watch and see what he could learn. Keeping a respectful distance from the battlers he crossed his arms and observed.

Nika Valentine

Satisfied with their efforts thus far Nika held up her right hand, signalling for a halt in her pokemons efforts. It took them a second to take notice and stop, but it made her proud that they understood the signal so quickly.

"Excellent work. We're going to switch our roles now. Spider, Eve, you'll be dodging from this point on. Sage, Parasect, I want you to use Acid and Psybeam respectively. The same parameters apply, learn to prioritise which attack to take if you must take one. You may begin."

As the pokemon resumed their training Nika noticed a small bonus, Sage's Acid attack was helping to break up all the thread from the previous round of training. The janitor would surely be grateful.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smirked as the kicks hit and Tyro jumped back, kicking up some dirt in the process, "Yo, dude! You got to be ready for anything dude! I don't have those fancy tricks Robby and Sammy have but I still have spunk because only battling dudes have spunk, and since you have spunk you must be a battling dude! Dude! This battle is going to be awesome and it already is awesome!" Lucia watched as Kane once again ran forward, ready to use return on Tyro. "Tyro, once Kane hits you use double team."

The Combusken nodded and readied himself as the Growlithe slammed right into him. Tyro staggered back but concentrated as two more copies of himself appeared on either side of him. Tyro smirked and hopped eagerly from foot to foot as did the copies, "Dude! I'll be showing ya some moves and it'll be awesome!"

Lucia nodded her head, "Tyro, get ready for whatever he throws at you. When he comes at you, use double team again." The Combusken nodded and smirked at his opponent, "Come on little dude and show me you got what it takes to bring me down!" He said with a smile.

Roberto couldn't help himself, he had to keep looking back at the Sableye. Creatures like that were too dangerous. Did the trainer know how sharp those claws were? Or how evil those creatures were? He had to, that meant he had to keep an eye on that boy as well. By the way he saw Danielle talking to him, it meant that she was already getting friendly with him. He had to make sure he stayed away from Lucia and if anything did happen to Danielle, he knew Lucia would be devastated. He was the protector and he would rather let that vile creature slice through his throat before he dared lay a finger on either of the two girls.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle finally got to notice the glances Roberto the Scizor was making. What would he be thinking about Mark? What's wrong with Mark? She glanced once, then turned. Then she glanced quick and returned back to Mark. She doesn't know what's up. It's been going on since she started talking to him.

As Snype the Sableye and Mienfoo were getting along, Mark was talking to Danielle about his journey in the academy, he had already gone throughout the island, like the swamps, the mountains, the caves...pretty much anywhere. Danielle has only gone to the Power Plant, and nowhere else. She wanted to go to other places...maybe the beach or around town. She was hoping she'd get to do all that before night falls.

"Sounds like you had a wonderful adventure!" Danielle replied. "I only went to the power plant. I haven't gone anywhere else, to be quite honest. As I arrived just this morning, I haven't done that much." She chuckled a bit.

There were sounds of kicking heard in the background. It was probably Tyro and his battling.

"I was so worried about the Pokemon the first time I entered the Center. I didn't get to actually check out the rest of the place." Danielle finished, But yeah. I'd rather wait for these battles to end. One's a 3-on-3 and another is a double battle. It's been going on for a while."

The Pokeball inside Danielle's bag wiggled again, and out comes Ozzy once again. Apparently, Ozzy can't stay inside of the Pokeball, even if it had fainted after the battle with Megan.

"Pachi Pachii!" Ozzy greeted.

"And that would be my other Pokemon, Ozzy." Danielle introduced to her Pachirisu.​

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell just looked at Genevieve, he didn't know what to say to make her feel better. What do you say to someone whose mother is severely ill? Whatever it was, Maxwell couldn't figure it out right now. Instead, he just put his arms around his girlfriend and said,

"I don't know what to say to you. I've never had something like this really hapoen to me as of yet, so I can't really relate to how you feel. However, I can understand that you're really sad, and that's fine by me. But when you're sad, you have all the more reasons to cheer up! Just look at me! I'm a pretty happy guy, yet I too have gone through some harsh things. Tell you what, you go make that phone call and I'll heal my Pokémon up. Afterwards, we can go and get some ice cream or do something else that's fun. We can even have a battle if that'll cheer you up!" Maxwell said.

Wilson the Swinub
With Brian's Pokémon
------------------------------

Wilson felt Sprinkles' glare as he finished his sentence, obviously the Normal-type wasn't happy with what he had said. The Swinub smiled to himself, Sprinkles really reminded him of Quillie. From what he was able to gather, they had about the same personality. Thus Wilson would be fairly certain that the two would dislike each other, a lot.

Suddenly, Sprinkles was lifted up in the air by some sort of pink energy. A familiar Espeon greeted Wilson as she jumped down from a tree-branch.

[Oh hello Miss Ellie, fancy meeting you here.] he said and smiled back at the Psychic-type. The interesting thing, was that Sprinkles let himself become tamed by the Espeon, thus calming down. The Swinub started to chuckle lightly, this Pokémon was surely one who wasn't gonna' let others order him around without a reason. One of those reasons in particular seemed to be at play here, love. Upon Ellie's mention of going back to Brian, Wilson opened his mouth,

[Oh, I'm sure that Brian will find his way here, I left a pretty obvious trail after me when I...] The Swinub quieted down a bit, as if he was embarassed to say the rest of the sentence, [Was looking for food...] Next on the agenda was the apparent disappearance of Bouncy. The child wust've wandered off somwhere,
[Shall I sniff her out?] he asked Thyme.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked down at Ozzy and waved happily at the Pachirisu. It was one of the few Pokemon he knew from Sinnoh since it was so similar to a Pikachu. He decided to sit down on a nearby bench and pulled out his TM Case. He looked over his various TM's and thought about how to properly use them with his Pokemon.

"I've been at the school for quite awhile. I've learned a fair amount of stuff lately and now I think it's time I put some of my ideas to use..." Mark pulled out a Pokeball and let Commodore, his Porygon-2 come out of its ball. He knew exactly what moves to teach him.

"Alright Commodore get ready. We're going to change up our strategy a bit." Mark said as he pulled out one of his TM's, Trick Room, figuring that the move would suit Porygon the best since he wasn't exactly fast. He placed the TM onto Commodore's head and he immediately learned Trick Room. He wasn't going to let Len out just yet, as he was still a bit exhausted from his last encounter with his new Gligar.

"It's been awhile since I've battled. Now that I'm building up on a few new strategies, I'm betting I'll do pretty well against the other competition." Mark said.

Snype meanwhile was still with Mienfoo, getting properly acquainted with him.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Kane looked confused after witnessing the double team.
George was worried but did not let it show.
"I just need to think about it logically. Before she uses it to counter my next attack" He thought.
"What did Dad teach me about Double Team again? Ah, The copies are not illusions in the true sense. Rather they are all real at different points in time. The pokemon moves quickly between a number of points at such a rate as to seem like there are multiple copies. So move Kane in the way of these paths and even just avoiding a collision should slow them down enough to stop the move."
He had it. A strategy that should work. He gestured to Kane by showing two fingers moving in a circle. The Growlithe leapt into action guessing at the meaning of the altered command.
"I hope you get this right little pup." George whispered under his breath. He brightened as he saw that Kane moving exactly as he planned. Running round and round its opponent as fast as its legs would carry it. When up to speed it turned its head inwards on the Combusken and let loose a flamethrower. The attack should still do plenty of damage even though the Combusken had a slight resisitance to fire attacks. That was of course if Lucia didn't think of some way of countering.

Kane looked confused after witnessing the double team.
George was worried but did not let it show.
"I just need to think about it logically. Before she uses it to counter my next attack" He thought.
"What did Dad teach me about Double Team again? Ah, The copies are not illusions in the true sense. Rather they are all real at different points in time. The pokemon moves quickly between a number of points at such a rate as to seem like there are multiple copies. So move Kane in the way of these paths and even just avoiding a collision should slow them down enough to stop the move."
He had it. A strategy that should work. He gestured to Kane by showing two fingers moving in a circle. The Growlithe leapt into action guessing at the meaning of the altered command.
"I hope you get this right little pup." George whispered under his breath. He brightened as he saw that Kane moving exactly as he planned. Running round and round its opponent as fast as its legs would carry it. When up to speed it turned its head inwards on the Combusken and let loose a flamethrower. The attack should still do plenty of damage even though the Combusken had a slight resisitance to fire attacks. That was of course if Lucia didn't think of some way of countering.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

As Danielle followed Mark to a nearby bench, he took out a TM disk, and released his Porygon2. "I've been at the school for quite awhile. I've learned a fair amount of stuff lately and now I think it's time I put some of my ideas to use..."

"I honestly can't wait to start my classes. You know that lady I just battled?" Danielle was referring to Megan. "That would be my Grass & Bug Type Teacher. I actually met and battled my own teacher." Danielle smiled, remembering the battle with Megan in the past. It was one of the best battles for her. "Forgive me. I am such a huge nerd." She laughed.

As Mark's Porygon2 was released from his pokeball, he prepared the TM disc. "Alright Commodore get ready. We're going to change up our strategy a bit." The TM was inserted, and the Porygon2 instantly learned a move!

"Mienfoo?" Mienfoo was a bit clueless on what's going on with the Porygon2.

"This reminds me, alongside the meds I plan to buy at the store, I want to buy a TM. I hope they have a ton of good ones for both my Pokemon." Danielle said. "And yeah! I'd love to see how you battle sometime. It's been a loong while. Maybe someday we can battle?" she then smiled at Mark.

The word battle had Mienfoo hyped for a bit. But for Ozzy, he didn't feel so well. He felt that he needs to be healed for a bit, but he isn't urging Danielle to do so. The trainer and her two Pokemon didn't pay too much attention to the ongoing battles in the background.​

Megan Sandoval - Pokemon Center

"Hi...nurse?" Megan approached to the counter to get her Pokemon healed, including Mimi, now a Meganium. "I'd like a quick heal for my Pokemon please?" She handed her three Pokeballs, and returned Mimi to her Pokeball. She then handed the ball to the nurse. Thanking the nurse, she saw a a cafe cart next to the Pokemon Store. She was tempted to grab a cup of coffee, for that she had a long day today.

"Guess I can just grab a cup while I wait." She then wondered about Danielle. Through the glass, she saw her talking to a guy trainer with a yellow jacket. He had a Sableye next to him, interacting with both Mienfoo and Ozzy. "That Danielle is very bold. I know she'll go very far."​

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Icy Plains

Dante was walking away from the beach when he noticed that it was snowing a bit. At that point, Dante notice a Cryogonal chasing a Cubchoo. That of which made Dante take out Combusken's pokeball and sent out Young Fowl pokemon to fight the Cryogonal.

"Okay Combusken, come on out", Dante said senting out Combusken. "We're gonna help this Cubchoo. So use Ember to quickly take down the pokemon."

Combusken nodded to Dante and shot out five small fireballs at Cryogonal. While that happens, Cryogonal used Acid Armor increase its defenses. The Ember hit Cryogonal, even through the increased defenses. Cryogonal quickly fired off an Aurora Beam on Combusken.

"Dodge it, Combusken", Dante said to Combusken. "Use Double Kick."

Combusken dodged the attack and started to run at Cryogonal getting to kick the ice type pokemon. Combusken came in with the Double Kick and successfully land a hit on Cryogonal knocking it out.

"Good job, Combusken", Dante said to Combusken as it flexed its muscles. "It looks like you learned Bulk Up."

"Com, Combusken", Combusken said with a smile.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to gloat about it", Dante said with a laugh. Then, Dante turned and walked over to the Cubchoo that was getting attack by the Cryogonal. "Are you alright, little one?"

"Cub, Cubchoo", Cubchoo replied with a nod.

"Thats good to hear", Dante said with a smile. "Alright Combusken, lets go."

"Beartic", sounded off in the distance.

Dante and Combusken started to walk off until they heard a noise which made them stop.

Megaman765

Years
"A Battle? Well... sure I don't see why not. It's been awhile anyways and I really gotta get back into it. After I get them healed of course. I still have a few moves to teach them and all. I'm bound to impress with a few of the tricks I came up with in my head. I just pray they work well in battle." Mark said.

"I don't believe you've met Commodore here. I got him a little after you left. Pretty darn rare Pokemon from what I know." He added. As he was talking with her, He was coming up with ideas as to how to make some of his strategies work. He tended to be pretty good at putting the pieces together. It was just a matter of having the right moves to work with.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia seemed pleased with Kenshin's reaction, perhaps a bit proud of her accomplishments. The fact that a random rabbit had managed to take multiple pokemon to bring it down didn't seem to phase her, as if she didn't care and honestly wasn't embarassed. Had it been Valorie, trees would've been thrown. When Kenshin brought up the beach Olivia's expression brightened noticeably. One could've predicted her reaction even before it left her mouth.

"The beach..? No, but it sounds lovely! We could go and hang out and maybe there's pokemon to catch there too! I even brought a bathing suit. It looks like we only have a few hours of light left though..."

Olivia gazed thoughtfully into the horizon as she said that last part. The darkness was dangerous, especially considering it meant most people wouldn't be around to bale them out of trouble should a wild pokemon decide they apparently looked freaking delicious or were a threat to it's territory or something like that.

She also silently wondered what sort of pokemon they might find at the beach. She of course didn't know specifically which ones were there, not having done the research beforehand. Not all water pokemon were cute though, and half the ones that were tended to be murderous. WOOPER

Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcadia just sort of observed Zora's visual reaction, calculatingly taking in the details of her expression. She had either just kicked the dog way too hard or she had shaken the girl's confidence as a trainer. She couldn't quite tell. She decidedly assumed the latter, as it was more beneficial to her plans. If it was the former, well... she could always retreat! Gathering herself, she put on her best mildly concerned expression and summoned an air of casualness around herself, giving off the impression that she was concerned, but wouldn't be caught dead openly expressing it.

"What's up with you? You look like someone just applied a rock wrecker to y'er dreams."

She turned and seemed to examine the ground for a few moments, as if finding something very interesting there. She was actually of course just thinking, or at least appearing to.

"You can get that power too, y'know. The champions might wanna hold you back, but who are they? A bunch of desperate old hacks tryin't hold onto some title? You don't need 'em."

Arcadia dismissively waved her hand to emphasize this.

"They're having a hard enough time holding people back as it is. Me? I took a different approach. Y'see, there's a guild of people who aren't content to jump through hoops all day. People that are tired of trusting the cats up top that tell them what to do and how to do it. This is a competition! Life's a competition! We want to be on top."

Arcadia turned back to Zora. She was on a role and she was ready to go in for the finishing blow.

"...If you joined 'em, they'd help you catch all sorts of amazing pokemon like ekans, and zubat and supply you with the tools you need to be the best trainer you can be. Ever wanted to knock the snotty upper class students on their butt n' show 'em who's boss? They'll help you do that."

A dissonant grin abruptly came to Arcadia's expression. Things were about to get real.

"So let me ask you one thing; ever heard of Team Rocket?"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika frowned as Spider and Eve began to take pot-shots back at Sage and Parasect. She was about to call a halt to the training session when she was distracted by a movement in her arms - it was the egg! Inside its case the egg was wobbling a little from side to side. Staring at it intently Nika waited to see if it would begin to hatch. Would it? So soon? It didn't seem likely, but then there was no telling how close it had been to hatching when she first received it. Could this be the moment when her team grew from four to five?

...Apparently not. The egg stopped its rather feeble shaking after a moment or two, leaving Nika staring at it pointlessly. That had been a let down. Still, the mild anticipation she had felt must mean she wanted another pokemon, musn't it? After all, in Gym battles a trainer was often allowed to use as many as six pokemon, even if the Gym leader only used one. Naturally having a full team of six pokemon could be considered, not only an advantage, but simply prudent. Besides, another guardian between herself and the rest of the world was certainly appealing.

Right now she had a curious tick, a friendly grub, a grumpy snail and a braindead... mushroom-crab-thing. Perhaps it was time to capture something with a little more intimidation. Breaking out of her reverie she looked up from the egg to her team - who had now decided they were meant to have a full scale battle despite her instructions. Although technically still training it was not at all what she had set them to do.

"Unacceptable." She said, inaudible over the sound of battle. "Unacceptable." She repeated. This time her pokemon stopped and took notice. "I have no objection to fun and games, nor to gaining practical battle experience, but I need to be able to trust you to carry out simple instructions. Is this going to become a common occurence?"

All four of her pokemon mumbled apologetically. Well, except Parasect, who stared glassily ahead as normal.

"Thank you," she said, achknowledging the apology, "I appreciate that. Now, back to our pokeballs and we'll be taking another trip out to the forest, since it's where the majority of the bug pokemon are on this island."

Her pokemon willingly returned to their pokeballs and Nika left the arena in a much less pristine state than she had found it. After another quick trip to the pokemon center to make sure her pokemon were ready for whatever the forest had to throw at them Nika began the trek out to the forest once again. She took note of the fading light and found it to be a good sign - many bug types liked to come out at dusk.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

Alexis shrugged her shoulders lightly and smiled warmly. "We don't really have a reason. To be honest, we don't –need- a reason. We want to see the world, experience things that only few others have. Daniel actually draws really well, and he loves drawing Pokémon! If you ask him nicely, he might even draw a picture of you~" She said with a little giggle, she then peeked at Daniel, before looking ahead again, at Hikari. "What about you and Ruby, though? Why do you want to beat the league? Just to be champions?"

'I want to win the league because i want to prove myself to my family and friends.' Ruby answered Alexis's question as she heard the conversation, but then turned back to Daniel.

'Her family is underestimating her.' Hikari told Alexis, contuening for Ruby. 'Would he really draw a picture of me?' Hikari asked and looked at Daniel, walking up to him with confidence. She sits down forward him and looks at him with her cute eyes. Usually Poochyena's looked a little scary, but Hikari looked rather cute than scary.

"Uh… y-yeah, the beach sounds great! Alexis loves bathing, so she might have a dip, though she did have a bath a little while ago…" he stopped talking untill he starting chuckling nervously.

"Eheh, anyway! I don't know the way there, so… lead the way, I guess! Should we bring anything? Like a drink, or… uhm, anything? Depends what you want, I suppose! And my class went to the swamp. You should be happy you went to the beach instead." He said.

'I have money with me, we could buy some drinks by the supermarket.' Ruby smiled softly at him, why would he be so nervous? And the swamps? Kilik mentioned something about that earlier, somehow Daniel smelled nicer than when Kilik came from the swamps, maybe Kilik had fallen into the mud water?

'Can you draw a picture of me with Ruby?' Hikari asked Daniel, but looked at Ruby with a questionating face. Ruby immediately understood that her little friend wanted her to translate her. 'She asks if you can draw a picture of me with her.' Ruby translated with a smile.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora slightly giggled when Arcadia said it looked like somebody applied a Rock Wrecker attack on her dreams. She saw that Arcadia had looked at the ground and saw that she was thinking. Zora then heard something that made her smile.

"You can get that power too, y'know The champions might wanna hold you back, but who are they? A bunch of desperate old hacks tryin't hold onto some title? You don't need 'em." Was what Arcadia said to Zora and she looked surprised. She never thought about having that type of power. She smiled slightly and looked at Arcadia while trying to move her blonde hair out of her face. She sent out her strongest Pokemon Zorua. The Zorua smiled at Arcadia and jumped on the top of Zora's head.

Zora heard her say something about a guild of people. She said that they are a group of people who don't want to jump through hoops. She then heard her say that they could help her catch a bunch of amazing pokemon. " What is the name of the organization" But before she even asked Zora got an answer that she sort of liked. She heard the teams name was "Team Rocket"

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

Daniel blinked his eyes in faint confusion as Ruby seemed to answer a question he hadn't even asked. He was about to ask about it, but then glanced down at Alexis, figuring that it might be a conversation between the two Pokémon. He lifted a hand to scratch his cheek awkwardly, smiling a little to try and hide the fact that he was just about to embarrass himself.

Alexis' ears twitched a little while listening to Hikari, frowning a little. "I'm sorry to hear that. But if you have all of those badges, they –have- to acknowledge how good she is at fighting, right? And yeah, sure he would! He's –really- good." She smiled with confidence as she shifted a little, watching Hikari move over to stare up at Daniel with a pair of puppydog eyes.

This flustered Daniel even more, causing him to glance down, then up at Ruby, and back at the Pokémon, starting to look a little confused, though he managed to pull off a little grin. "… I feel like I'm only in half of this conversation. It's –so- cool that you can understand Pokémon, you know. And yeah, let's stop at the market and get a pair of sodas!"

Daniel's right hand was holding onto the strap of his satchel, more out of having nowhere else to put it, without looking like a dork. Ruby's next question caught him a little off-guard, especially because Hikari seemed to bark out something, which Ruby then translated. "Oh, uhm… you want a drawing of the two of you?" His eyes immediately moved to Alexis, whom he had a hunch was the one who had told Hikari about his drawing skills.
Alexis quickly looked away, looking as innocent as possible, her tail swiping idly through the air. Daniel shook his head with a smile before looking back up at Ruby, nodding his head. "Sure! I'm… not that good at drawing humans, but I'll give it a try. I might not have it done today… but I'll come give the drawing to you once it's finished, yeah?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Tyro was hopping around eagerly as were his copies as he waited for Kane to make his move, "Yo! Dude! Make a move!" He called out. The Growlithe did make a move. He began to run around Tyro and his copies and the Combusken looked confused and had to keep turning around to keep an eye on Kane. His copies were moving at a slower pace than him but he was still surprised when Kane managed to pick him out and let loose a Flamethrower. Tyro cried out and staggered back from the flames.

Lucia looked out at Tyro, "Tyro, hit him with another Double Kick!" Tyro cried out and ran forward once more and kicked twice at the Growlithe in quick succession. He jumped away as Lucia called out another attack. "Tyro, get ready with Bulk Up!" She shouted. The Combusken raised his arms and began to flex as his upper became more defined with muscle. He smirked at Kane and hopped eagerly on his feet. "I won't go down that easily! Come on dude! Show me your moves!" He said with an eager smile.

Lucia smirked, Kane had already been damaged to Tyro's kicks and by Samuel already. Those flame attacks wouldn't do much against Tyro. Since Tyro had Bulk Up another Double Kick would probably win the battle for him. Lucia smiled, this one was going to be a piece of cake.

Back