• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hi, I'm indazone445 and I just recently started on The PokeCommunity. I started to go on this site since I am great at Pokemon, and maybe meet some new people.
    Been playing Pokemon since I was 6 (it was the first actual franchise I got into). Hope I see some of you on the forums

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome to the forum! People are very friendly around here. Add me as a friend and I can help you out. Remember, obey the rules dont PO the mods.

Regards, Chris

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi indazone445! Welcome to PC!
    I wonder if you played Pokemon since Red/Blue heydays? I think you'll happy seeing how this franchise have grown a lot. I think you should check Pokemon Gaming Central if you like Pokemon gaming.
    It's nice to see you here!

Years
  • Hi Indazone, welcome to PC!

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself so we can see what you may be interested in here? We're a big forum so you may get lost, but we have loads of topics to discuss and people who can help you out. We've got something there that will definitely have you covered.

Also, interacting with others will let you get to know the community better. Why not send me a VM and I can help you settle in? I've been here for almost 2 years so consider me well-experienced. If you ever need a friend, I'd be happy to take you on. Call me Hikari if you can, and feel free to ask me anything.

Contact Cid or Cirno if you need extra help, okay? Have a fun time.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back