• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
SHOOT i know this isn really off topic and ill delte this psot later if you want me to but im am sooo excited about my new rp, like its a race, and depends on your skills as an rper, and certain rules, and battles and even all 3 teams (R, Magma/Aqua) im just so ecited.... but anyways back to misty... *!hey she is the rp too btw!*
wow she totally looks pretty in the sunset picture! have fun you guys! i know i am... =) yay!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks Kirby! I liked that part on that episode.

Tatts, the new picture you have in your signature is really kawaii! I like it! The little Togetic one is too. I see you like Ash alot ,too. Well, here's a picture you'll like! ;)

I'm not going to leave Misty out, so here's another cute one!

Zeo

Moron
Years
Hey is anyone really good in photoshop?

if so, could you be able to Take the pic of Misty in the TR outfit and change her Hair around so its down like in my Sig.

I just think she'd look beyond cute lookin like that.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm not sure, but I know I could draw it that way and see how it comes out, then maybe somebody could photoshop that and make it look better *shrug*

Years
can any1 do a pic/get 1 of jessie in a battle pose vs misty, maybe in kumos at the princess festival

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Nice pic...hehe, she's fantasizing about Psyduck evolving...

I have one small pic to show that I liked...does anyone have a better and larger pic of Misty as a soldier from an episode titled "Plant it Now! Diglett Later!" ? I love her as a soldier...

Unfortunately the major realm of my picture-getting comes from serebii.net ._.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks! She looks so darn cute stary-eyed, and when she's fantisising about Water Pokemon. That episode was just on yesterday. She looked rather cute as a soldier. She also dressed as a soldier in Tanks Alot. [the episode with the Arbo Tank and Sentret] I got a funny picture from that episode. :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Oh, I knew there was another episode with soldier Misty! The arbo tank episode, that's it...I really like that episode, and that's a great picture too! Lol...angry soldier Misty...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Last night's episode was funny! Misty was really cute in this episode! Tonight's episode is the final Orange League gym. Misty in a swimsuit and with her hair down! :cool:

I got more cute pictures! :D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well guys, I got something cool for us...............Misty sprites!. You can put these in your signatures.

GSC_Leader_Misty.gif

Misty in Gold,Silver,and Crystal. :cool: [Cute]

pokemon_FRLGMisty.gif

Misty in Fire Red and Leaf Green. :cool: [Nice]

If any one knows where any sites are that have sprites from Red,Blue,and Yellow,please tell me. I can't find any.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I have a blue rom, so if I play it on high speed I could probably have the r/b/y misty sprite in a couple of hours.

Oh, and this is my modified FRLG Misty sprite that I always use instead of the real one (I'm not sure I agree with Misty being blonde in FRLG)

[edit #3]my attachment didn't show up the first or second time, hopefully it does this time, if it doesn't then I don't know what to do =/ [/edit]

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, in Yellow, Misty has a different sprite then in Red and Blue. The Yellow sprite looks alot more like she does on the show.

In Fire Red and Leaf Green, she still is the cute little red head we all know and love. Her hair is a rather light orange. I have the picture of her from Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2004
Misty is cool! She's brave except when around things she doesn't like, like bugs. Misty is my favorite character as well. I miss her a lot. I hope she does come back in pokemon for more than two episodes. Oh yeah, I like her when she was in Pokemon the movie 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back