• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP)

Do You Like This RP?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
  • Silver nodded to both of them, then made a darting glance at nothing, the wall. He shook his head as if it never happened. He smiled as Celeste brushed up against him. He smiled a little with his thoughts.

The baby got it before the adults did!

"That Gold Ditto-Magikarp-whatever he is gave me a berry that lets me transform!" echo, echo...

Silver faced Celeste and took a playful stance, backside in the air, tail wagging, front half laying on the ground his eyes watching her playfully and mischeviously.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Celeste giggled and purred matching his stance playfully. "P..play" she said softly smiling happily at Silver her tail wagging. Elysia smiled leaning against Zorro. "Our baby...just said her first words" she said smiling more as she watched Silver and Celeste. She was glad that Celeste seemed to view Silver as an older brother and playmate. Celeste giggled and went up to Silver nuzzling him again. "Play Play!" she said making good use of her first word as she wanted Silver to play.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver laughed and, despite his limp, started to race around the room, knowing Celeste would give chase. He smiled and laughed, feeling her trying to nip at his tail, gaining on him. She clamped down and he yelped in surprise. He whipped around and play-wrestled with her, rolling around, laughing, giggling, smiling. He eventually hopped up and pinned her with one paw, his tail wagging joyfully.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Celeste giggled and tried saying something else. "B..Big..b..brother" she said still trying to get used to talking as she smiled and laughed as they play wrestled. "Play more Big brother!" she said excitedly though she yawned sleepily. Elysia smiled at the two and went to Celeste and gently picked her up. "You can play more later sweetie it's nap time" she said cradling Celeste in her arms as they both purred. "Silver I have a feeling she'll want to play more after her nap. Would you be willing to?" Elysia asked quietly still purring as Celeste nuzzled close to her mother and fell asleep.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "Of course! I... I haven't played in... Well... Never until now... Father used to punish me if I looked like I was having fun... Or if I looked happy..."

Silver's head lowered and he was frowning.

"All because I knew that he and the queen of ice kingdom... Well, I knew that Felicity and Ollie were my sister and brother... He threatened to beat me until I died if I ever tried to tell anyone... I never said a word, but he always, always hated me... He said I was a mistake... He wanted to make sure I was never happy... H-he..."

Silver couldn't say anymore. He was crying now, and he had curled into a tight ball. The craziness was gone, but the depression had imploded and was now consuming him. He never really had a family...

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • When Silver curled into a ball, depressed, Luna saw her chance and pounced onto him from behind, nibbling Silver's tail, taunting him, trying to cheer him up. Then she pounced again and they rolled on the ground for a few meters. She heard him when he said his parents hated him, and she felt sorry for him.

"Silver, I'm here with you." Luna said, smiling at him, "Don't worry about the past."

Celeste tilted her head in confusion. She didn't know why her big brother didn't play with her anymore so she walked towards Silver and nudged him with her little nose.

Zorro was in deep thought as Silver told them his story, and looked at him from above, standing next to him, "You can always be a part of our family, Silver."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver looked up, surprised, at Zorro. Shock was an understatement.

Be a part of this family...?

Silver thought about it.

"That would make you father... Elysia mother... Celeste sister..."

Silver tilted his head.

"Wouldn't Luna and I have to be married first...?"

He blushed a bit as he said it, feeling mischevious, curious of how Luna would react as he said it, but also wondering what Zorro would respond with. Celeste was too young to understand. Elysia would probably be shocked as well.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The Dark Trio have rested for quite a while. Any injuries or fatigue they might have had were gone now. All they wanted to do, what Blade wanted to do, was to get back on track and defeat the Deserters. Blade looked over his now rejuvenated Commanders. Loki wore his all to familiar grin on his face, he was looking at a map, contemplating their next path. Damon looked off into his distance, trying to get the scent of the Deserters. Darkwing's hourly reports continued, always letting the Dark Trio know where the Deserters were going. Over the passed few days, their path has changed somewhat, and multiple events happened. Blade decided it was time to move again, with renewed pace.

Blade snarled, the familiar sign to move out. The Dark Trio were back on track.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "That would make you father... Elysia mother... Celeste sister..."

Silver tilted his head.

"Wouldn't Luna and I have to be married first...?"

Zorro blinked he never thought of that. Maybe he could, you know, 'adopt' him, but married? Never thought of that.

Luna looked surprised when Silver said something about marriage and looked at him, eyes wide, "S-Silver!" but she shook her head with a smile on her face. She didn't mind, it was Silver she was going to marry.

"Married?" Zorro's raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. In his Zoroark form, he knelt down and looked at Luna in the eyes, "Do you want that to happen, Luna?"

Luna blushed and looked away. Zorro was annoyed so he turned her head, looking at her again.

"I-I do, Zorro." Luna spoke softly, blushing, "I love Silver and he loves me too."

Zorro thought for a while and nodded, then turned to Silver, "You don't have to be married to be a part of our family, but if you want to in the future, and she's old enough, I permit."

Zorro winked at Luna and smiled at the male Zorua.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Brudder!! :) )

Silver smiled. He definitely wanted to be married, as long as it's with Luna. And Zorro pretty much just gave Silver his blessing. He figured while they were on the topic he was curious.

"How old are you supposed to be, 'father'...?"

Silver smirked as he called Zorro 'father'. His tail wagged happily. It was good to know he wouldn't be Arcanine's 'mistake' anymore... Silver smiled and nuzzled Luna's cheek affectionately. His tail wagged with delight. He hugged her, but then lost his balance and fell with her, laughing as they both fell. Silver got up but surpressed a squeal of pain when he accidently hit his bad paw, enough pain that almost brought tears to his eyes. He whimpered at his broken paw displeased.

"Uuuuuhhhhh... Why cant it just be fixed already...?"

He was cringing from it, laying on his back, his bad paw suspended in the air.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • (Brudder!!! :D *hugs*)

Luna giggled as he hugged her, and giggled even more as they fell over, having fun. Luna got up and looked at Silver, then gasped as she saw him struggling in pain. His broken paw, it just didn't seem to heal. Luna looked at Zorro with sad eyes, hoping that Zorro would understand.

Zorro looked at the broken paw and shook his head, "Tst, what happened?" he turned and opened his medicine box, then turned and helped Silver with the brokem paw by massaging it with some natural healing herbs he found when he was doing his old missions.

"It's the best healing herbs around," Zorro smiled as he treated the wound gently as Silver sat on the ground, "And my age?" he looked at Elysia, then turned to Silver again, "In human age, we're about seventeen."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "I mean for marriage... How old are you supposed to be to get married?"

He blushed a little as he glanced at Elysia, then back down to watch his paw being treated. He thought about something that made him giggle.

"And since I'm the prince, that makes Luna a princess, right?"

He blushed even harder but was all giggly now.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I mean for marriage... How old are you supposed to be to get married?"

Zorro laughed as he looked so excited and eager to do so. Kids. Luna's eyes widened again and almost had a heart attack - the happy kind when Silver said about marriage, but that was so far away...thinking that far into the future...

"Thinking about marriage so soon, Silver?" Zorro winked at him, "You'll have to be sixteen to marry. And the prince and princess thing? Even Elysia's a princess, since I'm the prince of illiusions."

Zorro turned and smiled at his favourite Pachirisu, then turned back to those two, "But as long as Luna's with you I don't have to worry. Just remember you'll have to be responsible for her."

Luna looked at Silver, smiling, waiting for his reply.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • "I protect her with my life..."

He smiled up at Zorro, tail wagging happily. Then he looked at his paw, and put it on the ground.

"It feels better already!!"

His eyes widened with surprise and he walked on it with no worries. He saw the surprise in everyone's eyes, but he thought that was because he was walking. What was really surprising? His wings were showing, sprouted from his shoulders, the feathers glowing as they sparkled, silver feathers glinting.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I protect her with my life..." Silver said, and Zorro nodded. Zorro was starting to trust him, since he looked like a nice Zorua, or Quilava, whatever.

"I see you're feeling better already." Zorro smiled as Silver got up, wagging his tail happily, "Herbs always work."

Zorro looked surprised and stunned when he saw those wings, but he just smiled, "Those wings look great when you're in Zorua form, Silver."

Luna told Zorro about his wings before, so Zorro was kind of expecting it, still, he didn't know they were this beautiful and dazzling. Even though Luna saw his wings before, she was still dazzled by its beauty, and looked at them, smiling, "They're beautiful, Silver."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver twisted around to see hid back. They were right, he did have wings. But it didn't really phase him. Somehow, there was still memory missing. He knew he and Luna were the same age, but he didn't know exactly what that was.

"Have to be sixteen... Um..."

Silver wrapped his paws around Luna and then pulled backwards to the point where he was on his back, and Luna was in his paws, laying above him. He giggled a bit.

"How old are we...?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Twelve, Silver," Luna giggled, "You're always so forgetful, Silver."

"Which means you'll still have to wait for four years." Zorro stated out, "That's a long time."

Zorro then yawned and jumped back onto his bed, lying next to Elysia again, with his arms wrapping around her back.

Celeste saw Silver's wings and ran towards the wings, curious.

"Shiny!" Celeste giggled and danced around the wings. She was curious, so she bit the wings with her little teeth when Silver didn't notice.

"Celeste no!" Luna gasped and grabbed Celeste, pulling her away from Silver, then looked at him, "Sorry about that. She likes biting."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Celeste jumped when Silver did, and she saw that Silver didn't like the bite, so she curled into a ball, sobbing.

"Yes, four years." Zorro smiled, sitting next to his mate, "But don't worry time flies."

Luna saw Silver's horrified expression, and walked towards the Zorua, sitting next to him, with her comforting eyes starting right at him as if she was telling him to calm down. One eye contact could mean a lot, especially to Luna.

"She's feeling guilty now," Luna looked at the little Zorua, crying, "She thinks you hate her now."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver grumbled.

"Four years is very very long..."

He looked to Luna, then to Celeste. He closed his eyes, and the wing sank back into his shoulders. He hopped down and sat by Celeste. He generated flawless illusions of himself that surrounded Celeste, and they all poked her fur with their noses.

Silver and his illusions all began to groom Celeste's fur down, and then they all hugged her at once, tails wagging gently.

Silver perfected illusions with his very first try. Not only that, but they could actually make contact wiith things, so it was literally impossible to tell which was real. Silver decided to play a new game with Celeste. There were 3 Silvers. They hopped around and mixed themselves up, and waited for Celeste to try and figure out which was real.

Last edited:
    Back