• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMMO (Co-Op)

JawDane

Here for the Nostalgia
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
Mike and I thought we would go ahead and relive our childhoods together. We done this through registering and beginning to play PokeMMO. The best way to phrase this would be an online emulator of Fire Red with the ability to take out your pokemon (like HeartGold/SoulSilver).

We will be carrying on with this let's play for a while and when it does finish I will be doing a solo let's play of another Pokémon game, likely to be the latest so probably Pokemon X or Y.

Hopefully you guys enjoy I tried to portray our journey as artistic as possible and will be posting in this game thread when new videos are up.

All support is appreciated.

We are slowly progressing

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JawDane

Here for the Nostalgia
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
What exactly is this PokeMMO? Are you playing at the same time with each other? I'm confused. @_@

Yeah we are playing at the same time with eachother. It is a online mod of pokemon fire red. All the people running around are real people etc.

Back