• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The best group

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
  • hey, since i'm almost positive ur referring to me with the hacked up Mewtwo, get the name right. Mew9, not 89. some member that doesn't exist doesn't deserve my credit for hacking messed up guys. *grin*
    don't forget my wonderful Oddish back in the day:
    Oddish
    Leaf Blade
    Toxic
    Solarbeam
    EQ
    ahhhhhhhhh.................. the good old days. shame i'm changin my ways. haven't touched the calc in quite some time.

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • I know that!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that !!!!!!!!! I just want to find a team that can go through the game WITHOUT any problems!!!!!!!!! :badsmile: :badsmile:
    BTW it's not for me it's for my friend he's new in the pokemon world and I can't even help him anymore 'cause he moved (:'( :'( :'( :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin WWWWWHHHAAAAAHHHHH I miss him!!!!)

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Here is a team without any probs-
    Blaziken
    Kyogre or Kingdra
    Scepile
    Rayquaza (to learn thunder)
    The rest is your choice but I would usually use Action Replay and get a Charizard and Typhlosion but you should have one for pokemon youre training, and your fav. pokemon as the other.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Walrein seems ignored here o.o. It's like Lapras but with the ability to learn Earthquake. Walrein is water/ice with really high HP like Lapras and is excellent in the elite 4.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Iveechan said:
    Walrein seems ignored here o.o. It's like Lapras but with the ability to learn Earthquake. Walrein is water/ice with really high HP like Lapras and is excellent in the elite 4.

Actually, It's only good against Drake and thats it....... The best choice for the E4 is Blaziken.
    YAY!!!!! my 200th post!!!!!

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
  • or u can just get a charizard or flygon with dragon claw and flamethrower and beat drake with dragon claw (super effective on dragon type) and beat steven with flamethrower, and beat the first three with just about anything cuz theyre so easy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No one cares. No one cares a bit about your freakishly long set of codes. If anyone wants the codes, they'll ask for it. And if they want a Charizard, they wouldprobably rather spend one minute hacking up a super Charizard in the Pokemon Calculator, then spend another 30 seconds sending the code in to the cheating device. There'sa such thing called "uploading", which makes 1000 line long codes a sinch to enter in seconds.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Walrein seems ignored here o.o. It's like Lapras but with the ability to learn Earthquake. Walrein is water/ice with really high HP like Lapras and is excellent in the elite 4.
    lapras ahas water absorb and water attacks on it get turned into hp

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    bass sp said:
    i think that the best choice is a water pokemon so you can beat drake ( with ice moves) and with water moves the pokemons of steven.

actually, Fire and Fighting (Blaziken) is ALOT more effective against Steven then Water......

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I used this team when I first beat the Elite Four

Swampert 55
    Raichu 53
    Ninetales 53
    Swellow 52
    Medicham 51

And I beat them, but then I realized with more Consolodated, Heavility trained Pokemon, I could do it with this team

Altaria - 52
    Seadra -50
    Ninetales -50
    Raichu - 51

and it worked ^_^

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    No one cares. No one cares a bit about your freakishly long set of codes. If anyone wants the codes, they'll ask for it. And if they want a Charizard, they wouldprobably rather spend one minute hacking up a super Charizard in the Pokemon Calculator, then spend another 30 seconds sending the code in to the cheating device. There'sa such thing called "uploading", which makes 1000 line long codes a sinch to enter in seconds.
    the pokemon maker codes are only 40 lines long and that is wut i used for my charizard, but my "freakishly long list of codes" are just one line codes for every pokemon. and it takes more than 30 seconds to upload a code on the GS SP wich is wut i have cuz u have to copy and paste every line of the code seperatly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay...you're just ticking me off. I don't like you one bit.

If oyu're using the Pokemon Calculator/Maker, there's an option called "Create Code File", which automatically uploads the code into a single file INSTANTLY, which you can then import the code into your GSSP/AR/GSA cheating program on your PC, which can then be uploaded into the cheating device itself. All in less than 30 seconds.

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
  • o well im in france and i dont have my computer here so i just use the 1 line codes 4 now. i would install my GSSP on this computer but its a mac and it dosnt work for that software
    o ya and the pokemon maker doesnt have the import code or wutever option

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes it does. I've been using it. Figure out how to work it. Don't double post. And by the way, I never even said that. Good job on figuring out how to work quotes into it saying I said something. That was just SPAM.

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Yes it does. I've been using it. Figure out how to work it. Don't double post. And by the way, I never even said that. Good job on figuring out how to work quotes into it saying I said something. That was just SPAM.
    sry i deleted the post

and o ya if u mean the copy code thing than that doesnt work on my computer

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2004
    u can create a code file????? can somebody tell me how cuz ive been entering the codes by hand and it takes a really long time

im new here hello everybody

Back