• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to do when you eat food?

What do you like to do when you eat food? (Where is that place you do that)

• Home

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • School

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other............

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Whenever I'm bored, but eating while watching TV is addictive. =3

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hm....I put my food in my mouth...then I chew it...then I swallow it.....but I like eating near da computar....a very bad habit of mine....

~HORN!

Last edited:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • ^^oh wow! Really?! We must be related, I do that too! I always knew I was missing a cousen! ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Phantom Angel said:
    Hm....I put my food in my mouth...then I chew it...then I swallow it.....but I like eating near da computar....a very bad habit of mine....

~HORN!

Wow me too. Guess we're all the same in some ways. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I usually just like to.. eat. XD But other than that, I really only watch TV during breakfast, I'm on the computer during lunch, and at supper I'm at the table with my family, and we'll usually watch some kind of comedy. Yeah, we're weird. I was actually drinking red Kool Aid once, and my brother kept cracking jokes that I spit it all out while laughing. (But I know you guys really wanted to hear that. >_>) Good thing it didn't get on our new carpet, though.
    !!! rofl XD;;

I'd do that at school but at home I'd be a dead 22sa. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2004
    I like to eat in my bed and couch usualy when i'm watching TV or when I don't feel like I want to sit in a hard chair. :D

Years
  • Eat, gba. Thats what I would like to do. Actually, I eat real fast. So now I'm on a diet. I havent eaten for 3 days. Just water.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Eat, gba. Thats what I would like to do. Actually, I eat real fast. So now I'm on a diet. I havent eaten for 3 days. Just water.
    Dude, lose weight, but don't lose your brains too. Start eating again...

Personally, I've never been ona diet before though, I choose to blame my mom for that............................ Yes yes I have serious reason.

Back