• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pokecommunity!

Where will PokeCommunity be in the Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
I've been thinking, why not make a little PokeCommunity? But right now I need to think of what area it would be in.(Sinnoh excluded)So I will update after my poll is done.

~Dai-kun~

Years
Im using a area from FR/LG or R/S/E or if you can make your on D/P area or Johto area and give it to me I'll think about it.

~Dai-kun~

Years
Aww crap I forgot to make my poll longer and for the last time NO JOHTO!!Just pick a Region and after 10 votes i'll decide

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
sorry dude, but nobody can vote anymore. It says it's closed. Hmmm... but I would like Jhoto. JHOOOOOOOOOTO!

~Dai-kun~

Years
I'm gonna decide what region I will put my GBA PokeCommunity in then I will ask people to give me sprites of there people and every day you can tell me what your person does.So far I'm thinking Hoenn.So start spriting folks.
Edit:You have to private message me what your person does and you can talk amongst yourselfs in here too.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
Heres an example of your card to tell where you live.But not right now I'm still working on everything. For your sprites you can use D/P and any other sprites.
Also I need people to make Maps of the PokeCommunity area.First is the middle that goes NORTH,SOUTH,
EAST,and WEST called Busy Pachirisu Central(since the center of areas are always the most busy.)
Anyone who can make a good map please Pm me and I'll give u descriptions.

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
I could help you with the mapping, If you would like.

What do your plan to be in the North, South, East, and West?
Cause I have the materials. So, just tell me if you want to hire me or see some of my work.

By the way:
(Just edit your post if you want to add stuff. It's that button on the far left. Double posts get kinda annoying)

~Dai-kun~

Years
Okay now that Achamo has helped me with building the center(well just the statues) of the PokeCommunity Isle in Hoenn would anyone else like to help me build Busy Pachirisu Central?

Back