• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

for the 4th of July, What Fire Type Pokémon would you want help setting off fireworks

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if you were in charge of setting off fireworks and had no method of getting any fire, what Fire Type Pokémon would you want help from for setting off fireworks???

I would use help from a Flareon...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I'd probably use Ninetales for its ability to use Will-o-Wisp for different hues of the flames.

But then Drought would make it really hot and day :/

I would get Typhlosion Ho-oh and Volcorona to light em with their amazing power!

Years
  • I would use Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion since the flames on their bodies comes close to actual fireworks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Charmander; with the passive flame on its tail it would be one of the safer choices.

But then Drought would make it really hot and day :/
    Drought is only one of its possible abilities, and actually the harder of them to acquire.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd use a Houndoom. It's a Fire Pokemon and it's already black so it would camouflage with the night... that way nobody would be able to see what was setting off the fireworks and it would be as if they were being set of by magic!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Charizard because you can use it's tail to burn the fuse and when they go off he could fly around and do tricks and put up a show.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd use a Houndoom. It's a Fire Pokemon and it's already black so it would camouflage with the night... that way nobody would be able to see what was setting off the fireworks and it would be as if they were being set of by magic!
    Or as if fired remotely via an electrical wire, which could well be insulated in black.
    I did actually think of using an Electric type until sure the titled specified Fire.

Back