• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOOOOOO Super long hiatus return

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
Years
  • I Have been gone for a long time from pokecommunity and some of my closest pals on here may have outgrown this but i make a humble return (despite the title) to do good and be as active as i possibly can on these forums once again.

Years
  • I Have been gone for a long time from pokecommunity and some of my closest pals on here may have outgrown this but i make a humble return (despite the title) to do good and be as active as i possibly can on these forums once again.

Hello Sacrifar. How's your return to PC going?

I'm Hikari, and I obviously wasn't around when you initially came here.

But yeah, it's nice to make a comeback. What do you plan on doing?

Anyways, we have had some sections change and new staff have come in and a few other stuff too.

Feel free to VM me or contact a moderator/admin.

Have a great time and don't leave us again!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC, Sacrifar! (eeveelution fans are always awesome!)

It's certainly been a while since your last post, but we're really glad to have you here again! :3 I can understand how it is to lose friends, but luckily there's still plenty of other amazing people here on the forum that you'll definitely meet if you stick around.

There haven't been too many major changes since your last visit, just a few newly appointed staff and section name changes. Hopefully you've been getting re-acquainted with the forum already n_n

Enjoy your stay and stick around this time, all right? We're extremely friendly and a mature community, so I' sure you won't regret it~! Feel free to message me if you need any help.

Back