• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ellie growled to herself. "Liars. He's only okay until he feels it hurt." she followed them with Volca carrying Pala as he scuttled.

"Ellie, you have to calm down," Rama told her.

She nodded. "I'm trying but it's hard. I'm not as strong as you guys and this stuff just...hits me more. I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I've probably messed it all up."

Rama sighed. "When Skye's okay, I'm signing you up for Poke-yoga. You're just a little too high-strung. Thanks Misdreavus," he added.

(:3)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

When Cerberus jumped in front of Selene and created a flamethrower, Dragonair promptly got in his face, the flamethrower seeming to have little to no effect as she took it to the face. She then promptly countered with Dragon Rage, easily overpowering said flamethrower with it's raw power combined with a half type advantage. As always, Dragon Rage would devastate any lower level pokemon like Cerberus if it hit.

Valorie was standing, looking like she was ready to kick some butt and take some names. She had jumped to Selene and Mark's defense almost immediately. Dragonair was taking up quite a bit of space.

"Hey, /you/!"

She seemed to be addressing Calinth.

"You can back /right/ off!"

She was not about to let some megalomaniac do this to her friends like that. Heck no. Not possible.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri stumbled down the stairs back to the first floor. He could feel Misdreavus floating just ahead of them. He followed her into the kitchen. He swore he heard voices. Misdreavus heard them too.
"Hey! What's up! These guys are friends!" she said happily. A lot of ghosts came out of nowhere, surrounding them.
"Friends?" a Ghastly said with a laugh.
"What should we do with the human?" another ghost asked.
"I guess we should take him," a third one said. They surrounded the little group. Things were not looking good. Bri put his hand on Frost's pokeball. But what was he going to do? He didn't know any attacks that could hit ghosts! And Bouncy was too weak to be fighting. Where were the others?! What was taking them so long!? Misdreavus was confused.
"No! He's a friend! My friend! Not a Meany like the other ones!" she said. She floated back toward the rest of the group.
"Dear god, they got to her!" a fourth ghost said.
"We'll just get rid of her like the rest of them," a fifth one said.

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

When Cerberus jumped in front of Selene and created a flamethrower, Dragonair promptly got in his face, the flamethrower seeming to have little to no effect as she took it to the face. She then promptly countered with Dragon Rage, easily overpowering said flamethrower with it's raw power combined with a half type advantage. As always, Dragon Rage would devastate any lower level pokemon like Cerberus if it hit.

Valorie was standing, looking like she was ready to kick some butt and take some names. She had jumped to Selene and Mark's defense almost immediately. Dragonair was taking up quite a bit of space.

"Hey, /you/!"

She seemed to be addressing Calinth.

"You can back /right/ off!"

She was not about to let some megalomaniac do this to her friends like that. Heck no. Not possible.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Erk!" Mark yelled as he was punched in the face. He was sent right into the floor but he wasn't out... It took Mark awhile to notice but Sel and Valorie was there. What was up with this kid? Was he mental or something?

Mark was slammed up to the wall by the kid's Metang. Nothing he couldn't handle but Thyme was also being slammed up to the wall. She was injured which made it worse! One they all escaped, the kid left alot of damage to the Pokemon Center. Snype fell to the ground on his knee and looked over to Thyme who had been coughing up blood. He got up and held up Thyme.

"Thyme... Thyme! Wake up!
" Snype said worrying deeply for her.

Mark rubbed his cheek from the earlier punch and looked over to Valorie. "He's gone. Its better that way. We need to help Thyme!" Mark said. He quickly ran over to Thyme and checked his bag. He took out the potion Valorie gave him awhile back and used it on Thyme to hopefully help her a little.

Snype wasn't sure about carrying her... she was in pretty bad shape... but somebody had to take her somewhere to get healed... Snype carefully picked up Thyme and put her over his shoulder and walked over to one of the rooms, laying her on a bed, hoping somebody with some expertise in the medical field could help.... He didn't want to see Thyme die or anything of the sort.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
"That isn't going to help, you fool! Don't just leave her there, take her to the counter for Nurse Joy to check out!" scolded Gordon as he watched them start to carry Thyme off. "She needs immediate attention, not just when they get round to it!" He turned back to Selene, who was stood with an astounded expression on her face.

She looked at Valorie, her frown deepening. "Thanks Val, Dragonair...I...We can't just let that guy get away with this!" she yelled, bolting out of the Pokemon Centre, Ryan and Gordon following right behind her. Never had Sel been so...so angry! Just pure rage bubbled and roiled around her, as though boiling lead had replaced the blood in her veins - what an absolute douchebag! Beyond a douchbag...he was...just so...she actually wanted to kill him, or at least maim him awfully!!

"OI! OI JERKFACE, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" she shouted after him, running behind him, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU COME STORMING INTO OUR SCHOOL, HURTING OUR FRIENDS AND THAT IS NOT OKAY!" she stood with her fists clenched as she glared at him, just wanting to jump on him and do some serious damage...but no. She would not lower herself to his level...she refused to diminish herself just to get one up on this idiot - but she would, however, allow her Pokemon to do the damage for her.

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie looked to Mark and just gave him this look all like 'Are you kidding me?' She then took a deep breath, calming herself. Mark was obviously disorientated and confused, maybe by that knock on the head.

"We're... right next to the pokemon center. Just take her in there. They can heal just about anything."

She then looked over.

"...I need to make sure Selene is okay."

She then proceeded to run off, chasing Selene. Selene was probably faster than her, so she was forced to hustle, Dragonair flying behind her, rather big in the halls meant for humans. Of course, she was not so much big as she was long, so she managed to fit with room to spare as long as she didn't twist around too much. Valorie called out after her, attempting to get her attention.

"Selene!"

Fuyu

Years
Rama snarled. "Okay, now I'm getting ticked off. Move!" he began to charge a powerful Dark Pulse when Volca stopped him. "Oh come on!" Volca simply looked at him. Rama grumbled something, backing down.

"Idea." the Larvesta released a wave of Psychic energy over all the enemy ghosts. "Honestly," Volca stated. "This is pathetic. Where's all your force from earlier?" Ellie snorted and shook herself. Her body felt stiff.

Years
Brogan had a serious and determined look in her eyes, exactly what Jack had expected even the way she ordered her pokemon to use Low Kick was said confidently. Wait Low Kick, Jack watched as the little bunny was able to sweep Rocky to the ground and watched as the rock snake dropped hard, causing a cloud of dust to appear over the battlefield and let out a large groan. When the dust had cleared Rocky had already burrowed his way underground. "Use Bind" Rocky emerged from the ground behind the Buneary and attempted to wrap up the little pokemon and squeeze it using his massive frame.

SelenaStar

Years
Brogan

Brogan's initial euphoria as Buneary's Low Kick was successful vanished as Rocky leapt forward to use Bind on her - surely his massive bulk would crush her instantly!! "Jump, Buneary, jump!" shouted Brogan anxiously, but Buneary wasn't big enough - as she leapt Rocky wrapped around her and squeezed.

Cursing inwardly, Brogan nearly called the whole thing off at Buneary's cry of pain - her Pokemon shouldn't be hurt because of her own lack of care! but no wait...she had an attack that...if only she could get a bit of wriggle room for her arms..."Buneary, use your Ice Punch! Wriggle and keep hitting Rocky with it, try and get him off you!" she instructed, watching as Buneary looked at her out of one eye, face screwed up in concentration.

Brogan watched as Buneary writhed and wriggled against Rocky, and if she could see through the stones of Rocky's body she would see that both Buneary's fists were exuding freezing ice as she used what little room she had to slam her fists into Rocky - hopefully the attack would make Rocky's bind loosen and Buneary would be able to use her Ice Punch even more powerfully with the extra room

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

Calnith could here someone chasing after him and it made him laugh a bit."Colossus put me down," He said as his Metang the lowered itself so it was floating above the ground at a comfortable level for his trainer to get off.

"Your school?" He questioned as he raised a brow. "You've been here a few days and you feel like you run the place wow someone needs to learn something," Calnith then let Cerberus and Shinryu out of their pokeballs.

"I don't have time for this I'm rather tired and I want to get to sleep," He said yawning. "Cerberus Flamethrower, Shinryu Dragon Rage, Colossus Hyper Beam," As he said that he started walking off only to look back once to watch all of his pokemon attacks fly straight at the girl. He then spotted another girl come chasing after her and he smiled hopefully she'd get wasted to.

"When you're done boys come back to the dorm!" Calnith said laughing hoping the girl coming after her would be reduced to nothing but ash.

Vincent:

As Vincent and Shade got closer to the pokemon center they noticed Selene and Valorie run out chasing after the red haired kid.

"Shade let's speed up," Vince said as he picked up his Zorua and started running faster.

"Valorie! Selene!" He shouted hoping they could here him as he chased after them.

Years
The bind was able to grip the Buneary and her pain was obvious in the pokemon's cries and once again Brogan impressed Jack with her choice of moves as the Buneary began to punch Rocky trying to loosen his grip. What are they doing over there Jack eyes were wandering to where his other two pokemon had wandered to, usually in battle he would be focused but for some reason he had to at least glance to where Blade was.

When Jack mind snapped back to the battle and saw as Rocky had released the Buneary and threw it towards a rock trying to getting away from the multiple Ice Punch attacks he was receiving. "Use Rock Smash" It was the only move Rocky knew that was super effective against Buneary and Jack had planned to use it often. Rocky's tail began glowing and it began slamming it down at the Buneary.

SelenaStar

Years
Selene
"RI, DETECT!" yelled Selene, Ri leaping in front of her and holding his arms out in front of her as though to protect her, his whole body glowing. Throwing two more Pokeballs she shouted, "BLU SAFEGUARD, CAT REFLECT!" she instructed, watching anxiously as her Pokemon did as she commanded, the safeguard and the reflect combining with Ri's Detect to form a wide, shimmering barrier around Selene and Valorie.

Selene closed her eyes and grabbed out to Valorie, dragging her next to her and crouching down behind Ri, Blu and Cat as the attacks flew at them. She wondered if Dragonair had thrown up a similar guarding attack to help, she was sure she must have, because in the next moment there was a loud noise as the three attacks combined and hit against the protective barriers. Selene dared to peer up and watched as the Flamethrower and Dragon Rage dissipated out into the air, but the Hyper Beam seemed to rebound towards the boy and his Pokemon. Standing up shakily, Selene rushed over to Ri who had been knocked down by the force of the attacks and crouched down, watching as the Hyper Beam headed straight back towards the boy and she hoped, really hoped, that it hospitalised him.

"I DIDN'T SAY MY SCHOOL YOU ASS," shouted Selene, standing up with a furious expression on her face, "I SAID OUR SCHOOL, BECAUSE IT IS OUR SCHOOL AND YOU'RE MESSING WITH IT! AND WE WON'T ALLOW IT!"

Brogan
Watching in shock, Brogan could hardly believe that strategy...well, strategy was overplaying the conscious decision of it somewhat, had actually worked...but now Rocky was using his Rock Smash on Buneary...crap, was that a rock move? Something told Brogan that, despite the name, no it wasn't...

"Buneary! Evade and leap on, use your Sky Uppercut!" she commanded, watching as Buneary rolled out of the way of Onix's tail, waiting until it had slammed down to jump onto it. She ran up Rocky's body, losing her balance as his tail raised again and slipping somewhat. Brogan watched anxiously as she pulled herself back up, leaping up towards Rocky's head with her fist stretched out into her Sky Uppercut...

Brogan felt oddly emotional watching Buneary...she was following her every command. Why? She had never fought with her before...why should she follow that Brogan said? Perhaps...perhaps they had bonded, even when just playing around back in Saffron...maybe that in itself was a form of training. Frowning slightly, Brogan watched as the plan unfolded.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

As the Hyper Beam was about to hit him Colossus flew in the way taking the attack. The Metang the slowly floated off to the ground on the side.

"Hmp didn't expect your pokemon to know moves like that," Calnith said as he turned around and faced Sel. "You said "OUR" school so you are including yourself and your friends so yes you are calling it your school along with some other people idoit. Other thing you disgusting look girl your little friendship love fest is pathetic friends only bring you down and hold you back from your true goals and don't come at me with my friends make me strong crap it makes me sick," He said as Colossus got back up.

"Now I'll make sure you can't dodge this next attack........," He paused for a moment and noticed that there was a boy coming also. "Geez I'm attracting way too much attention Shinryu sandstorm," He said letting out a sigh. His Gabite then conjured up a sandstorm and blew it toward Selene. "See ya later," Calnith said as he started walking off with his pokemon following after.

Vincent:

<We're almost there!> Shade shouted as a sandstorm the blew him and Vince back.

"I can't see!" Vince cried as he blocked Shade's eyes. Terra then popped out his pokeball and looked around confused. He didn't know that he was the only one right now that wasn't effected by the sandstorm. The Drilbur then grabbed his trainers pants and started pulling him in the direction of Sel and Valorie.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Years
Selene

"I am NOT getting into an argument over semantics with an idiot like you who cannot understand the difference between plural and singular," snorted Selene as she folded her arms, glaring at the boy. He dared call her an idiot...yet he saw the phrase 'our' school as her claiming ownership..? This was their school...they attended it, they lived and trained in it...how could it be anything other than their school? "For someone who thinks he's so clever you aren't half thick. And your dress sense...or lack of...eurgh, it hurts my eyes..but that's beside the point. You'd BEST REMEMBER THAT THIS ISN'T OVER, AND I WILL TAKE YOU OUT ONE DAY BOY!" she shouted as he blew a Sandstorm attack towards them. "Cat, Reflect!" she instructed, crouching down and covering her head with her arms.

Cat's Reflect couldn't stop all of the Sandstorm attack from hitting them, but it pushed the brunt of the attack away from them. The Sandstorm didn't hurt anybody behind the protective attack, and Sel would describe it more as annoying. After the attack had subsided, she straightened up and watched the boy depart. "HA! ALL TALK, NO TROUSERS. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME WITH FOOLS LIKE YOU. YOU RUN AWAY, YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!"

Brushing sand out of her hair, Selene coughed slightly before turning and kneeling beside Valorie. "Val, you okay?" she looked up and saw Vince running towards them, smiling slightly. "Have you ever met that guy before?" she asked, gesturing towards where he had been with her thumb.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
"Guys, now isn't the time to provoke them," Bri muttered, looking around at all the pokemon. He knew they wouldn't be able to take them all out. Nova was growling deeply and Drizzle looked ready to fight as well.
"Buddy, I don't think they care," Nova said. Bri looked around. Misdreavus was floating around them all, still trying to get the other pokemon to back down. Needless to say, she was unsuccessful.
"Get em!" the first voice said.
"No!" Misdreavus shouted as the ghosts all began to swarm them. She unleashed a powerful Psywave, knocking many of the ghosts back.
"Drizzle! Use Pursuit! Nova, use Bite!" Bri shouted, remembering that dark moves were super effective against ghosts. Or was it the other way around? Bri wished he had payed more attention in class. But he was right. Nova Bit down on a ghost and it fainted. Bri felt something collide with the back of his head. Suddenly, he was on his knees. He vision swam, and turned fuzzy. He barely got to his feet.

Fuyu

Years
Volca went over to him. "Kid, sit down," he ordered. "You are having the potential of overdoing it while you're losing too blood and you just got hit in the head. Listen to me and stay awake. You might have just gotten a concussion. Pala get over here. I may need you to slap the brat." Pala squeaked and obeyed, looking confused and concerned. "Ellie, Rama, I know we're all like, dead on our feet but we've got a job to do."

Rama grinned, firing a Dark Pulse and blasting a lot of ghosts back. "If this has anything to do with wrecking these jerks, I'm there."

"Same," Ellie replied, concentrating. HEr tail began to harden and grow metallic. "I swear if this doesn't work..." She leapt and flipped, bashing a couple of ghosts in the head.

"Close enough," Volca sighed. "All innocent bystanders get outta my way..." He ran, body sparkling with electricity.

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie froze up as she realized she was being attacked, only to be grabbed and pulled away. She quickly looking over as if to confirm it was in fact Selene, stumbling as she was pulled. Her planner fell out of her satchel, opening to a rather specific page, though she didn't notice. She had been startled. Valorie awkwardly huddled down next to Selene. What kind of crazy lunatic attacks people with their pokemon? A criminal, that's who. She noted that staff would probably want questions answered later and that she should probably tell her what she knows.

"I'm alright..."

Valorie could tell that Selene was pretty upset. Yet, this guy was trouble. She didn't think it was a good idea to go after him alone. After all, they didn't owe him anything, least of which a fair fight. She took the moment to ready for and grab Selene's hand.

"Selene...please. This isn't safe. Besides, he isn't going to put his skill where his stupid fat mouth is anyway."

She spike in a soft voice, casting a mocking glance in the fleeing boy's direction as she said that last part. She was trying to calm Selene down.

Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie casually watched the battle. Though, her attention was secretly more on the trainers battling. Their emotions were unusually apparent as they battled, the intensity bringing them out in full colors. She had no devious plans to use that against anyone. She was just learning. No guarantee about the future, though.

Nideous

Years
Bri sat down and leaned back against the counter. His head was fuzzy and muddled and thinking too hard hurt. He sighed.
"Well Ellie, I didn't get hurt because I was scared! Haha, heh... Hmm," Bri said dizzily when he thought he saw her pass in front of him. He was slowly drifting off to sleep. Wait, that was bad. He pinched his arm and woke up a little. Most everything was dull and blurry, but somethings he was too aware of. Every time Misdreavus, or any one really, used a psychic attack, he felt it in his head. His leg was still throbbing painfully.

Drizzle jumped back and heard Bri mumble something to Ellie. She was on the other side of the room! He hit one of the pokemon with Water Gun, and then turned it on another one. Misdreavus was floating around, but the only attacks she seemed to be capable of weren't really doing anything. She was just going to get hurt if she stayed.
"Hey! Misdreavus! I want you to fly out of here! Look for a Snivy named Thyme or a Minccino named Duster. When you find one, or both, of them, tell them Brian's hurt, and he needs them to come to the Lugia Dorm right away! Go on, go tell them!" Drizzle said. Misdreavus floated over to him.
"What? You really want me to go out there?" she asked excitedly.
"Yeah! Go!" Drizzle said as he took out another pokemon with Pursuit. Misdreavus eeped in delight and flew out of the wall. Drizzle wasn't sure she would be able to find Duster and Thyme, or even that she would look, but at least she wasn't going to get hurt now. He turned back to the fight. Nova, at least, was having a great time. He was snarling, Biting, flaming everything to his hearts content. Drizzle, on the other hand, didn't want to fight. He liked battles as much as the next guy, but not like this. He stayed next to Bri and protected him as best he could.

Misdreavus blinked in the sunlight. She spun around happily, until a gray shape caught her eye.
"Are you Duster?" she asked. The Minccino shook his head and went about what he was doing. She floated off down the path until she caught sight of another building. There was a lot of comotion going on here. She floated in through a wall. She saw a Snivy being messed wiith by a human with odd pink hair.
"Hey! Are you Thyme?" Misdreavus asked. The Snivy didn't answer and Misdreavus frowned as she floated overhead. The human looked up and Misdreavus floated into the ceiling with a laugh. The human shook her head and went back to what she was doing. Misdreavus floated to another room, where a Minccino was sitting with another human and a Sableye. Staying in the wall, Misdreavus floated down behind them. She burst out of the wall and flew through the human to get into the middle of the room.
"Boo! I'm scary!" she said happily.
"Wah! Don't do that! Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?" the Minccino yelled.
"Are you Duster?" Misdreavus asked.
"Yes! What do you want!?" she replied.
"A Buizel sent me to tell you that Bri is hurt and he needs help!" Misdreavus said, panic returning to her voice as she delivered the message. Duster froze. She looked at Misdreavus with pleading eyes, then turned to the Sableye.
"Snype! Let's go get the others and go! Bri needs me!" she said.

Fuyu

Years
Pala saw Bri was dozing off and gently slapped him. "Awake!" she said.

"Yeah," Ellie drawled. "You got hurt from being stupid! Not much better! Just another day on the mission huh Volca?"

Volca snorted, letting out a Flamethrower. "When we get back to Nacrene, I'm roasting that fuzz-brained professor. Her fault we had to get involved."

"That and our human's curiosity and brain," Rama added, dodging and slamming into another Pokemon. "But yeah, kill juniper. I'll help."

"Later!" the three charged again.

Back