• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]CANDICE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

The world around you is in terror. The sky is red. Car horns are sounding in the streets, mixing with the screams of townsfolk who refuse to realize that their time has come.

You quickly realize that you have to climb up and fetch the special brick. Of course you do. You have a knack for these things. Soon after you have grabbed the brick and jumped down again, the thing starts to shine. And the shine grows. You can hear the rumbling of Earth beneath you, as if it knows it will soon get struck by a rock as large as an airplane. Likely, it will not wipe out your whole city. Maybe your quarter. And yourself, your father and FLUFFIKSPRITE, or whatever it ends up being called. Unless something happens. Now.

A hot wind blows against your window as the METEOR is about to strike down. The light from the cube you are holding grows even thicker and suddenly envelops your whole body. Then it extends to envelop FLUFFYSPRITE too, or whatever it should be called. And then your whole house and garden. A strange sensation jolts through your body. The CRUXTRUDER shows 00:03, 00:02, 00:01...

And that's it. You're dead.

No wait, you are definitely still here. Definitely still alive. Definitely still in your room. But why is everything white outside your window?

--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]VIEVE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

The world around you is in terror. The sky is red. Car horns are sounding in the streets, mixing with the screams of townsfolk who refuse to realize that their time has come.

You pick out the right dress quickly. Of course you do. You have a knack for these things. Soon after you have grabbed the dress, it starts to shine. And the shine grows. You can hear the rumbling of Earth beneath you, knowing it will soon get struck by a rock as large as a town. It's likely that your whole city will be wiped out from the blast. And in it yourself, Gavin and PUSSYSPRITE. Unless something happens. Now.

A hot wind blows into your face as the METEOR is finally about to strike down. The light from the dress you are holding grows even thicker and suddenly envelops your whole body. Then it extends to envelop PUSSYPRITE too. And then your whole house and garden. A strange sensation jolts through your body. The CRUXTRUDER shows 00:03, 00:02, 00:01...

And that's it. You're dead.

No wait, you are definitely still here. Definitely still alive. Definitely still in your garden. But what's around it is definitely not your usual neighborhood.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]-- END OF ACT 1 --[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]-- ACT 2 --[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]RICARDO[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

You can still see Vieve on your screen. If you zoom out, you will see an endless, thick, green jungle though. Oh, and it seems that rampageperson has woken up from their slumber.

-- rampageTeller began pestering babelsEngineer --
RT: EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL
RT: RIGHT
RT: they got in just fine and I HELPED
RT: so now you think everything is fine and safe again dont you
RT: THINK AGAIN
RT: LOOK UP INTO YOUR OWN SKY SMARTASS
RT: AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
RT: or do i have to explain it to you and save your asses again

If you do look up into the sky, you will see a thing that certainly is ominous. Something is flying through the sky... or falling... and it seems to get unpleasantly closer for every second. It looks painfully much like a tiny moon or a very, very large garden rock. It doesn't even seem to have entered Earth's atmosphere yet, because it's not glowing or anything. The thing must be... huge.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Pester whomever and do whatever you would do. Eventually realize that you must install the client player of SBURB and make Candice install the server version to connect with you and save you from your METEOR. Make as many posts as you need, to reach this objective.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]VINNIE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

You can still see Candice on your screen, but if you zoom out, you find that her house and garden are now sitting in a landscape full of snow. And you seem to get pestered, by a person you have not talked with before.

-- cunningFrauder began pestering bemyValentine --
CF: Really?
CF: be my valentine~?
CF: Haha you are even more cool than our cool guy!
CF: I like you already ;}
CF: So, loverboy, I noticed you might need some help.
CF: You probably didn't notice yourself yet~
CF: But guess what happens now. Just take a guess!~!
CF: And don't forget about Candice, no matter what happens. She is your responsibility, you know ;}

If you listen up, you might hear some screams from the streets outside. They are pointing towards the sky.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Pester whomever and do whatever you would do now. Eventually realize (on your own or with someone's help) that you have to install the client version of SBURB and make Vieve install the server version and connect with you to save your life. Make as many posts as you need, to reach this objective.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

[S-HIGHLIGHT]LAND OF FOREST AND RUSH
(LOFAR)[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

fairey_wood.jpg

From the looks of it, you are in a very thick forest where the leaves and plants are so green that they seem to glow. Your house is here too, and Tiberius... oh god, what is happening to him now?

The blinking in black and white and violet is increasing as you watch, and all of a sudden, it is as if two orbs break loose from the sprite. One is black as the darkest night and the other is white and bright as the sun. They both shoot up into the sky, but in different directions... and are soon gone from sight.

Girl-Tiberius, or PUSSYSPRITE, remains though. Now it is violet only, although shimmering in white, and has stopped blinking. His shape has also changed, rather drastically. You are not sure if you would even call him a "he" anymore. A head like the kitten Tiberius, but with the long eyelashes and big lips from before; a chest with big, naked breasts that would surely make Gavin fall in love if he saw them; human arms but with purple fur and paws like a cat. And no legs, only some sort of tail reminiscent of cartoon ghosts. Floating in the air before you is now the completed PUSSYSPRITE.

You hear some noises from the forest around you. Something is there.

If you look up, you can see a strange ring hanging in the air some 20 meters above your roof. It looks like this, but it's violet instead of green:
Spoiler:

"Genevieve!" a strange voice suddenly says happily. It sounds like a teenage boy is trying to speak like a classy woman. "Look at all these climb-able trees! I think I'm getting... very lustful."

It's PUSSYSPRITE. He is talking to you! "Genevieve? Are you ok, by the way?"

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> React. You are in complete control of Gavin for a while now, but you can't control PUSSYSPRITE yet.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

[S-HIGHLIGHT]LAND OF NOMADS AND ICE
(LONAI)[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

arctic_waste.jpg

If you go outside, you will see that you are now in some kind of arctic landscape, with snow covering the ground everywhere and mountains of ice and rock sticking up here and there wherever you look. Seems very desolate. There are some strange tracks in the snow though. Small and round, as if dogs without toes had been running around...

Something happens with your loyal follower FLUFFYSPRITE. The blinking in black and white and blue is increasing as you watch and all of a sudden, it is as if two orbs break loose from the sprite. One is black as the darkest night and the other is white and bright as the sun. They both shoot up into the sky, but in different directions... and are soon gone from sight.

FLUFFIKSPRITE (you really have to decide on what to call him now) remains, though. Now he is a pale blue color, although shimmering in white, and he has stopped blinking. His shape has also changed, rather drastically. His panda head is turning around with colors changing, just like before, but now he has a body as well. His main body is like the one of a panda, with darker blue areas where a panda's fur would be black. His arms don't have paws though. An arm seems to be made up blue cubes, which he can twist and turn and even detach at will, having them float away a few meters in the air. Hovering over the snow before you is now the completed FLUFF... somethingSPRITE.

If you look up, you can see a strange ring hanging in the air some 20 meters above your roof. It looks like this, but it's blue instead of green:
Spoiler:

"Candice," a voice suddenly says. It is your sprite! His face is green and friendly now. "Are you alright? Welcome to the Medium."

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> React. Tulio Greyson stepped inside the house just before it and the garden ended up here in the snowland. You are in complete control of him for a while now, but you can't control FLUFFYSPRITE yet.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I let out my best ironic scream as the meteor hit Candice's room.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

How is that ironic? Well, I perfectly immitated King Arthur from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, with his stereotypical midievil Britain accent. I felt kinda bad sfter that.

Way to be an *sshole, Vinnie. Sh*t! Second person again.

I went ahead and smacked myself on the back of the head, as my grandmother would have done for what I just said. But I mean, Candice was okay, right? She was in some sort of snowfield...not dead, right? The meteor hit after she teleported! Of course, I didn't know that when I had said "JESUS CHRIST!" but I did now. Okay, I'm a jerk. Now I feel sad. I hope Candice is okay...

I zoom out some to look at the landscape. Just a bunch of snow and a few grey rocks. Fortunately, I get pestered.

-- cunningFrauder began pestering bemyValentine --
CF: Really?
CF: be my valentine~?
CF: Haha you are even more cool than our cool guy!
CF: I like you already ;}
CF: So, loverboy, I noticed you might need some help.
CF: You probably didn't notice yourself yet~
CF: But guess what happens now. Just take a guess!~!
CF: And don't forget about Candice, no matter what happens. She is your responsibility, you know ;}

BV: Wait, did you hear what I said?
BV: I'm sorry....that was mean to say
BV: But super cool, huh?
BV: ......btws, are you a boy or girl?
BV: I guess I just chill, right? Candice is safe for now?

A scream interrupted my thougts. Looking out of my window- ****. I'm underground. There are no windows. I go up the stairs and stop at the top. I angle my head to see out the window on the ground floor living room. There were people mucking about, pointing at sky. Some were fleeing in the general direction of the airport. Oh great. Its a ****ing meteor. It has to be a goddamn meteor. In a sligtly post-apocolyptic mood, I think about all of my friends and girls that were going to die. I mean, of course I would live, right? I just had to do what Candice did. But...still. Its...not fair. Not fair at all! What about my parents? Or grandma? Do I even want to survive if everyone I know dies?!

"GODDAMMIT! THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSH*T! ITS NOT FAIR!" I scream. Like Will Smith in I am Legend when he has to kill Samantha. Aka, like a little b*tch. I look at sky, tears streaming from my eyes.

"WHY?! WHY?!! WHY?! WHAT THE HELL, MAN?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! Why....?"

I had never been super religous, but I used to believe in God. Now, I don't know. If there was one, I didn't want to be with him when I die. He's a dick. A right *sshole. Who does that? Kill everyone somebody knows and loves, but do the ultimate troll of saving them? I thought of Grandma, my mom. My dad. My friends. Becky. Samantha. Marie. Jade. Cecile. And Gina....damn it! I drop down to my knees and cry, for the second time today. Only this time I really cried. Not few tears and red face, but all out bawled like a baby on my staircase. On my hands now, I hunched over the third stair from the top, which was now covered in tears. I feel helples...I can't save them, or anything. I can watch, maybe call them and tell them its okay, but who listens to Vinnie? The man wh*re. Womanizer. Selfish loverboy. They don't know, about any of this, or how bad I feel. Or how sorry I am. I made lots of girls cry, and right now they'd probably laugh if they saw me like this. Good, thats all I'm good for right now.

Yeah, so since my Coldplay depression after her, this was definately the saddest part of my life. And I didn't even know if that was a meteor. But it had to be. Thats just my ****ing luck. I know I can't save them...but I should try. One would think so. Sburb was the closest thing I had to a saviour. Maybe....it will save everyone this time...

.....This time....

Oh god. All of Candice's friends, the people in her town! God, now I feel downright awful. I cry again. I'm a scoundrel, a real heartless prick. Why the hell did I say that? Trying to be funny? If Candice heard that, she'd kick my ass. That was one of the most insensitive moments of my life. God, why am I such a douche?

I sat up and tried to wipe my eyes. My shirt was covered in tears and snot. Gross. I walked back down to my spare room and took off my shirt. If I was hoing to do what Candice did, I would need to install the Client player, right? I changed shirts, and started to get on my laptop. No, I needed a change of scenery. I wrote in Ricardo's memo.

BV: hey...
BV: i need someone to be a server for me...
BV: oh, and theres a meteor above my house...
BV: so i guess i install the client now.

I close the lid to my laptop, and head up the stairs to my old room, hoping to fire up my new computer, a desktop.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

I left the brick on the ground, staring at window. The sky was as red as before, and there was chaos happening outside. Nothing seems to happen, and Frauder isn't responding back!!! Did I do something wrong?! Is she waiting for me to do something?! No matter. Maybe my time has finally arrived. I watched Fluffy...no, I can't call him Fluffysprite anymore since apparently he was "prototyped" twice. Vinnie is obviously the only culprit. He and his love for Rubiks cubes.

"Bye Mr.Fluffy," I sadly wave at him, falling to my knees and looking out the window. Warm air hit against the window, the meteor too close for me to avoid anymore. All of a sudden, the brick on my hand was glowing. A bit shocked, I lifted the brick and stared at it with wonder. Growing thicker by the second, it suddenly engulfs my entire body. It didn't stop there though, and also enveloped Mr.Fluffy....Fluffysprite or something. It continued to spread past my room and stopped when it finally covered the entire house and front yard. Hope started to grow inside me at the sight. Was this the magic that was going to protect me? Who knows, that meteor is coming close. When my eyes glanced over the timer on the CRUXTRUDER'S screens, I only had a few seconds left. The brightness of the meteor was too much for me, making me drop the brick and cover my eyes with my arms. Three...two...one....dead....no, wait. I was still breathing, kneeling down, and covering my eyes. What's going on? Shouldn't the timer have reached zero? Shouldn't have the meteor impacted by now?

I then lowered my arms. Blinded by how bright it was outside, I winced and stood up. No, it was no longer red...not the brightness from a meteor that should have hit...but of something white outside. Turning around and lowering my arms, I stared at the wall before me. Breathing in and out, the sound of the chaos was no longer here, but gone. Puzzled, I slowly turned my body and...was shocked to see that instead of the usual chaos outside, it was replaced by a landscape coated in white snow.

"Snow? Woah, uhh, I can't believe this," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes and checking again. Nope, this was no dream...it was real. Where was I? Utterly confused, I glanced over at my follower. Before I could talk to him however, Mr. Fluffy started to behave in a very strange manner. The irregular, erratic blinking was so fast that I thought he was going to explode. All of a sudden, two orbs broke out of Fluffy-something-sprite. One was black as night, while the other white as snow. What was left of Fluffy-something-sprite was the usual head I was used to seeing, but he was now just ice blue in color. No more blinking, and there was a white shimmering light surrounding him. There was a major difference though. The sprite also had a body, and where Mr.Fluffy should have black fur, it was replaced with a darker blue color. His arms were normal...oh wait, they weren't. There was no paws, and apparently they were detached from the main body. They could move and transform just like a pile of Rubiks Cubes. The next second, Mr.Fluffy attached them back to his body, making me stare at him with wonder and curiosity. Only problem is, what replaced his legs was a cartoon-like ghostly tail.

Looking up, I saw the two orbs take different directions, heading their own way at a fast speed. I always wondered what the blinking meant, and if it had any significance of any sort. Fluffy-something-sprite needed an obvious new name. No longer the same old Mr. Fluffy, apparently I somehow had to add a part of the word "Rubiks" into the name...but what? Fluffybiksprite? No, too weird. Fluffbriksprite? Sounds like bricks. Fluffricksprite? Sounded way better than the rest, and was easy to say. Fluffricksprite it is!

Curious about the outside world, I make my way out the house. My legs deep into the snow, I studied the landscape around me. Mountains with snow caps would dot the land, as well as many caves that happen to be made out of ice. It's been a while since I've even SEEN snow or ice, so this was like a dream come true. Although freezing cold, I was lucky to be wearing a hoodie with me. Placing my headphones around my neck and unfolding my sleeves, I was intrigued by strange tracks in the snow. They were small and round in size, as if what ever was walking had no toes of any sort...and it seemed strange in a desolate place like this.

"Candice," a voice suddenly says, catching my attention. It as Fluffricksprite! His face is green and friendly now. "Are you alright? Welcome to the Medium."

"You can talk then? That's cool," I said, now facing him. "I'm alright...but what about you? I mean, I can't even start saying of the things that happened to you." After repeating what Fluffricksprite said, I realized he had said the word "medium." So was this the Medium? What was that? "So this is the Medium? As in, this whole place? This is pretty amazing."

Tilting my head up and watching the clouds, the thought of my dad never crossed my mind until the silence was interrupted by a loud yell. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" my dad hollered out, slamming the door open. Instead of answering him, I focused on a strange blue ring twenty feet or so hanging above the roof, just suspended in the air. Before I could get a good look at it however, my dad suddenly sprinted right past me, grabbing a hold of me. Wait, what WAS he doing? I watched as he tried to grab Fluffricksprite, desperate to get answers and destroy what he thought was a "monstrosity."

"Hey! It's okay! It's just Fluffricksprite!" I told him, escaping his grasp. Tilting his head, I knew I was in trouble from what I just said. He looked very mad, but confused at the same time. "Uhh, I can explain eeeeeverything...maybe we can...uhh, sit down and talk it out?" I force out a shy smile, hoping he fell for it.

"What are you trying to imply?" he used a serious tone, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Uhh...I can explain it to you? Maybe if we sit somewhere that's not cold?" I suggested, pointing at the house and the ground. Wanting answers, and now, he forced himself to sit down on the cold snow. "Or here," I mumbled to myself, sitting down as well. "WELL, to make it short and sweet for you, I got a game and started playing it. It was like Sims, but real. My friend Vinnie, the one I was playing with, could move everything around the house, as if I WAS THE SIM. He started to place these strange machines that were sky blue in color and...these strangers started-"

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" he interrupted me, not understanding a word I said.

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming after all the slips and hits I had," I sarcastically replied, making my dad fold his arms with a skeptical look.

"How do I know you're not seeing illusions?"

"Does this land of snow just randomly appeared?" I point at the snow all around us. "You're obviously seeing it too." He suddenly jumped up, feeling jittery and cold. "Do you believe me now?"

"Yes...yes I do...but-" he was interrupted by the sight of Fluffriksprite. He stared at my sprite for the longest time, only to turn pale. "I'm dreaming." All of a sudden, he collapsed on the ground.

"DAD!" I let out, rushing to his aid. Apparently all this was too much for him, especially when he was staring at a ghost panda made out of rubiks cubes. I tried to lift him up using my sheer strength, but he was too big and heavy. Not wanting to waste my time, I sat beside him and looked up at Fluffriksprite. "So...what am I supposed to do now?"

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
RICARDO: Stop, hammer time!

"The hell do you want Winston! Can't you see I'm busy here?" I scream at the top of my lungs as soon as one of my family's butlers barges into my room. (You may have known him as Alfred before, although I don't keep track of trivial matters such as servants' names)

The butler seems effectively puzzled… I guess I do usually stick to one name a day, but I was sort of focusing on… something else. "Young master you must come down to the bunker, there are news reports coming from Florida and Wisconsin… Meteorites are falling from the sky and impacting earth, sir!"

His assertion makes me want to roll my eyes. "Of course they're falling from the sky, where else would a meteorite fall fr… wait a minute, you said Florida and Wisconsin?!"

Alfred/Winston obviously has no idea what the correlation between these two specific places is. "Yes?" he asserts with a puzzled tone. He actually uses this tone pretty often… more often than necessary. It gets on my nerves. Then again, almost everything he does gets on my nerves. It's unnerving.

"Get out." I'm not sure whether this has anything specific to do with SBURB, but I do know that a meteorite impacting southern Florida should mean certain death for Vieve. What puzzles me, then, is why I can still see both her and her house still intact.

I zoom out from the screen, expecting to see something that could give me a clue as to what's happening in her neighborhood. I don't even know why I had zoomed in so far in the first place, actually.

… And now I have no clue what exactly is wrong about this picture, although if I had expected anyone to live in the middle of a jungle, it would have to be Candice.
-- babelsEngineer began pestering paintSplatter --
BE: Umm… Vieve…
BE: Are you okay?
BE: What's up with the jungle scenery?
Despite wanting to find Vieve to make sure she's fine, I realize that 'Page is pestering me again, and seeing as he is usually helpful (despite the bipolar nature to his pestering), I decide it's in my best interest to check what's going on with him next.
-- rampageTeller began pestering babelsEngineer --
RT: EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL
RT: RIGHT
RT: they got in just fine and I HELPED
RT: so now you think everything is fine and safe again dont you
RT: THINK AGAIN
RT: LOOK UP INTO YOUR OWN SKY SMARTASS
RT: AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
RT: or do i have to explain it to you and save your asses again

BE: Man…
BE: What are you talking about, you didn't help for ****!
BE: You went to "sleep" or whatever, and now there's meteorites falling on Earth, and you want me to keep playing this ****?
BE: By the way, what happened to Vieve's house… I'm pretty sure her neighborhood wasn't a jungle before…
BE: Wait
BE: This game is some Jumanji ****, huh?
BE: Everything's real, and we're just ****ing **** up by playing it, and now everyone's going to die, because we, like idiots decided to open this goddamn file, huh!
BE: **** you!
Yeah… reeeeeaaal helpful.

But I have to keep into consideration that even in Jumanji, the only way to survive… is to win.

I go ahead and decide not to look at my own sky… that would require opening my blinds, or going outside… and I already know what I'm going to see!

Therefore, unanimously voting against freaking out by checking out the incoming piece of space rock that will surely fall right where my house is, I decide to do the second most obvious thing… download the client file.

Next thing I know, I realize that the INTO THE RABBIT HOLE memo has been updated. I had actually forgotten about it!

BE: Well, I'm right there with you.
BE: So don't expect /me/ to save you, I'm WAY more important than you anyways…
BE: d:
BE: Seriously though girls… help?

OOC:
You may assume that every **** in my conversation with rampageTeller refers to fecal matter.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]VINNIE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

CF: I'm a woman, silly~!
CF: And a very womanly one :}
CF: Well, I can't actually see our unwomanly friend anymore.
CF: I guess this program I'm using only works towards Earth!
CF: And I don't know if she has realized it yet, but she is not on Earth anymore.
CF: Isn't it exciting~~? ;}
CF: Hey, don't rage your house to bits. If you survive, you might need it for a while longer~
CF: Oh look, what's this?

-- cunningFrauder ceased pestering bemyValentine --

From one conversation, to a memo.

-- cunningFrauder responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
CF: We never had these! Awesome ;}
CF: Anyways, I know how this is supposed to work, honeys.
CF: Vieve must become Vinnie's server player, and Candice must become Ricardo's.
CF: The girls might be a bit busy at the moment though~~ ;}
CF: Let's hope they read this before their dear boyfriends go BOOM~!

At least you've still got someone to hint what you should do.

--

"So this is the Medium? As in, this whole place? This is pretty amazing."

"Isn't it? As a panda bear, I might have preferred something less chilly and more jungle like, but as a plush toy, I'm actually feeling quite warm and soft still. I guess there is some kind of alien energy that powers me up now, too." FLUFFRICKSPRITE's green face gazes calmly out over the horizon, which can be seen between mountains and ice bergs far away.

You DAD notices you and the snow and you have half a conversation before he passes out on the cold ground. FLUFFRICKSPRITE's face twists around and becomes a giggling yellow one.

"So... what am I supposed to do now?" you ask, as if you suspected that your sprite might know.

"First, let's get your father back inside," FLUFFRICKSPRITE says, still yellow, and lifts Tulio Greyson up with his strange brick arms. They seem strong and hold together as the sprite floats back into the house.

You still seem to have electricity and warmth inside the house. Isn't that strange? Since the house was probably severed from the communal connections upon transportalization. The sprite puts DAD down on a couch before he turns back to you.

"I am here to guide you," he says, face flipping back to the calm green one, "and to make sure that you gradually begin to understand the importance of the quest you have begun. It's a quest of magic, Candice." He smiles. "The world you are on now is called LONAI. Land of Nomads and Ice. It is a world that has been waiting for you for a long time."

It starts snowing outside. Something shady is also moving out there...

"I will tell you the story, bit for bit. But before I go further, I think you'll need to take out DAD'S BAT from your STRIFE SPECIBUS. We have guests." FLUFFRICKSPRITE's head turns red.

Indeed, a knocking comes from the front door. Outside, you will find two creatures looking something like this:

bearimp3.png
bearimp2.png

They don't seem friendly. Rather, they will jump you and try to scratch or bite you!

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Enter STRIFE MODE. Notice that you seem more agile than you were on Earth.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

((STRIFE MODE means that you are free to bunny and take out the imps in any way you see fit. When they die, they just kind of explode into pieces of GRIST.))

images

--

BE: Man…
BE: What are you talking about, you didn't help for ****!
BE: You went to "sleep" or whatever, and now there's meteorites falling on Earth, and you want me to keep playing this ****?
BE: By the way, what happened to Vieve's house… I'm pretty sure her neighborhood wasn't a jungle before…
BE: Everything's real, and we're just ****ing **** up by playing it, and now everyone's going to die, because we, like idiots decided to open this goddamn file, huh!

RT: FINALLY YOU ARE SHOWING SOME CHARACTER
RT: I WAS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE YOU WERE SOME KIND OF WEAKLING
RT: SO YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME SOMEONES CLIENT PLAYER NOW
RT: IM ALMOST CRYINGLY PROUD HERE SMARTASS
RT: AND EVERYONE NEEDS SLEEP I JUST CANT REALLY CONTROL IT SO NEVER BASH ME FOR THAT AGAIN
RT: JUNGLE? I CANT EVEN SEE HER HOUSE NOW
RT: AND YES EVERYONE MIGHT DIE
RT: BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE REALLY?
RT: YOU WILL SURVIVE

Suddenly, it seems someone uninvited butted into your memo.

CF: Vieve must become Vinnie's server player, and Candice must become Ricardo's.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Vieve Gotle

This is it the moment where the meteor absorbs me and I'm not quite sure what happens after that. The sky is a rather neat shade of red I enjoy looking up at it, which I do so that I don't have to look at Tiberiusprite. Oh right, he isn't really Tiberiusprite anymore but what to call him? Prostitutesprite? Transprite? There are just too many possibilities and for some reason "he" doesn't have the ability to communicate with me. Sitting "crisscross-applesauce" is the way I prefer to sit and luckily my dress is long enough to allow me to do so. The fringe dress in my hand starts to glow at first it's just a dim glow but then brightens. A rumble beneath the machine I'm on scares me to death, which is funny since I'm actually facing death by meteor right now. What if Blaster said that'll be safe just so that I'm relaxing instead of freaking out and I'm still going to die. There's nothing I can do now because the meteor is here and it's very large.

"I hope we do survive, no, I hope they all survive," At this point the screams, the car horns, and car alarms are all swirling around into one big sound. My dress's light soon covers me with light then it extends its reach to Tiberiusprite and soon my whole property. This isn't what I am expecting but it's definitely working out for the best. Actually the light is so blinding I'm squeezing my eyes shut to avoid needing to eye surgery in the future.

A weird feeling comes over me and suddenly I know it's fine if I open my eyes. I realize that I'm still in my garden and I 'm wondering what's the point of that meteor? Oh, I look pass the outline of my house, which I'm very thankful is still here, to see very large trees behind it. I rotate my head around to see that I'm in a freaking jungle! How did I end up here? This is where the light the dress took me? My whole entire neighborhood is gone and-and only Tiberiusprite and I were left. Almost as if he knows that I'm thinking about him he then makes himself center of attention by releasing two orbs from his body. They are black and white in color and take off flying into the sky, which I can barely see because of all the trees. This forest is really quite the sight but I'm focusing on my "friend". When I look down from the sky I notice that Tiberius is a lot different, He's no longer flashing but he remains a violet color which surprises no one.

"Oh, holy hell!" My hands fly straight to my face. I cannot possibly describe how tragic this situation is becoming. I'm going to kill Ricardo first chance I get; he is not funny at all. His head is the same as before but now "he" has a body which I'm now wishing he didn't. Breast, "he" has naked breast and they are large and some place deep inside me pings with jealously. The arms are human with a little bit of purplish fur on them and luckily have paws on them. There aren't any legs, which I guess he doesn't need since he's floating but he has a nice tail. This is one of those sights that cannot be unseen not even if I'm this close to scraping my eyes out.

I hear a noise but it soon goes away well I know that whatever it is can't be good. To avoid looking at Whateversprite I stare into the sky for a second time. That's when I notice a violet ring up above the forest like it's surrounding the landscape. Okay, now I know that I'm officially in some strange land complete with its own security force field or at least that's what I think it is. I decide now is as good as any other to get up and go to the house. Gavin's probably freaking himself out about this but what could I do? I lean against a large, tree trunk that I can most likely make a whole house out of.

"Genevieve!" a strange voice suddenly says happily. It sounds like a teenage boy is trying to speak like a classy woman. "Look at all these climb-able trees! I think I'm getting... very lustful."

"It's Vieve, simple enough?" I spin around to just in time see Tiberiusprite's mouth close my god those lips are awful. "It's terrible enough that you are… like that… but stop speaking like that." Tree climbing? Really? In this dress? If he is trying to be a lady then he definitely has a lot more to learn. I move on towards the stairs, which now have vines running up and down them. The last thing I want to do is check the computer so I ignore it for the moment. Opening up my bedroom I head to Gavin's room where he is sure to be except there isn't a door. Goddamn you to hell Ricardo! I'm pounding on the wall trying to see if Gavin can hear me then I listen with my ear against the wall with no luck. Maybe I could break down this wall with my axe? It will take awhile but it will be worth the effort. Wait, I'm pretty sure the shed is here too and I'm assuming that a sledgehammer will work a lot better than an axe. I make my way back through my room and down the stairs.

A rustle in the trees causes me to become uneasy. I notice that the leaves are so bright and vivid in color that they seem to be glowing like they're radioactive. I go into the garden and don't notice the low hanging branch behind me. I hear the noise again and take a step backwards bumping my head into the branch. My hand ends up on the branch and something grabs it! Snatching my hand back I rush toward the house but end up tripping on some vines. I curl up into a ball and hope that whatever it is finishes me off quickly.

"You always were a scaredy cat," I know that voice, unfortunately. It belongs to the most annoying person in my life actually that is quite the understatement. He offers out his hand to me. "Your dress is dirty, oh those are paint stains. Anyway where are we?"

"Why aren't you freaking out? How are you out your room? Why are you wearing sunglasses? It's not that sunny outside," I'm blurting out all these questions as I take Gavin's hand to stand up. In this moment of weakness I wrap my arms around him even though I know this is going to bite me in the ass later. His hair is getting long and is looking shaggy but he doesn't care. As if we aren't already don't look like each other in the physical department we are now dress to match. He has on a white polo with black jeans on but they are covered in pieces of tree bark.

"Whoa, what's that?" Even though I can't see his eyes I know he's looking directly at Tiberiusprite's breasts. His face wrinkles a bit when I assume he sees that it has a cat face and paws. He truly has no shame, which is one major difference between us. "I must still be drunk."

"Why wasn't I blessed with a gay brother?"

"Hey, I've kissed a guy before!"

"You were probably drunk too! Are, are you drinking right now? Are you stupid? We're in some mystic world and you're getting drunk!" I didn't notice the large bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand before now. As if to prove a point he took another swig of his alcoholic beverage then he blenches. I know he's stupid but I could help but smile a bit at his stupidity. "Pass it here."

"Really? Alright sis!" I just did mention how stupid he is right? I take the bottle and bring it up for a sip before I smash it to the ground with all my might. "What the hell? Why are you bugging? Do you know how much that cost?"

"You didn't buy it you stole it from Mom's liquor cabinet," He clearly takes me for an idiot and I'll let him think that because there's a reason why I'm the superior twin. I need to get to my computer and see how the others are doing. Chances are if I'm in some different universe then they are too maybe even the same one! I take Gavin's hand and start dragging him with me.

"Whoa, sis. I know people say "incest is the best so put your brother to the test" but I'm not into it!" His jokes are the dumbest ones that I hear and to think this is what makes him so-called popular. I let go of his hand and continue walking by myself with him and Tiberiusprite in tow. He makes himself comfort on my bed as soon as we enter my room. As soon as I open up my computer several conversations are lit up at the bottom of the screen. There's a memo, which seems like the most important so I open that one up first.

-- bemyValentine responded to memo --

-- babelsEngineer responded to memo --

-- paintSplatter responded to memo --
PS: Who's this Vinnie some new girl?
PS: Quite the catch must have been easy enough.
PS: Uhh, joke aside I'll be downloading the server version now.
PS: PS, I'm in some jungle place now how about the rest of you?

When I say "now" that meant whenever I have time, which as of right now I do not. Hopefully Vinnie won't be too mad at me if I put this off for just awhile longer. I notice Ricardo's conversation but I don't respond to it right away. I look back at Gavin who's staring out into the forest and Tiberiusprite who I'm not sure what he's doing. I can't believe that Gavin is getting dragged into this mess. It's bad enough that I'm in it but I can't handle some drunken fool who thinks he is too cool for school. Hopefully someone can tell me what to do next because I am completely lost here.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
When finally in my room, my real room, I hit the power button on my deskop. Oh, sh*t. It was already on. Patiently waiting for it to fully shut down and rest for a few seconds, I turnnit back on. PesterChum opens up automatically. I'm already logged on before I get that annoying Java update message, which turns my theme to windows basic. Damnit, updates ruin everything. I quickly change my theme back to the awesome Gadget Theme I had to rewrite for windows seven. I was planning on getting linux for this computer, but the pesterchum was buggy on linux. Speaking of pesterChum, the pink chick responed before any of my friends. At least she was quick with her info.

CF: I'm a woman, silly~!
CF: And a very womanly one :}
CF: Well, I can't actually see our unwomanly friend anymore.
CF: I guess this program I'm using only works towards Earth!
CF: And I don't know if she has realized it yet, but she is not on Earth anymore.
CF: Isn't it exciting~~? ;}
CF: Hey, don't rage your house to bits. If you survive, you might need it for a while longer~
CF: Oh look, what's this?

-- cunningFrauder ceased pestering bemyValentine --

Is it just me, or do all of these random pesterChum people get distracted easily? I mean seriously. Well, Ricardo had responded to the memo, so- oh. So did my women.

-- bemyValentine responded to memo --

-- babelsEngineer responded to memo --

BV: Nah, still in Paris.
BV: oh, and everybody here is freaking out
BV: Might have something to do with the fact that THEY WILL DIE UNLESS WE HURRY UP
BV: But you know, its whatever. I can't hear your nonchalantness over the screams of thousands of my country men about to die.
BV: its whatever
BV: That was total and absolute sarcasm btw

Yes! Vieve was going to be my server! Vieve is attractive. Like damn. I mean, not that Candice is ugly or anything, she just doesn't like me. Vieve likes me. Right? Well anyway, shes probably going to be a better server than me. She probably already knew what to do! Anyways, I hope my bitterness got them moving. We had to go fast, or the meteor would kill everyone in view of the Arc de Triomph. So basically the entire central Paris. I had to get going. I checked for my creepy email from here, and one was sent to my new email address too. Huh. Anyway, I skipped over the text and started to install the CLIENT FILE.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
--

TIBERIPUSSPRITE, or whatever you finally settled on calling him / her / it, seems to enjoy watching you quarrel with your TWIN. He doesn't seem to have any qualms about showing off his, um, less manly parts in front of Gavin either. Maybe you should keep the two at a distance from each other... Nevertheless, TIBERIUSPRITE now floats up to you and purrs seducingly. But that is just his way of initiating a conversation.

"Genevieve," he begins, clearly not taking the hint and calling you by your nickname, "I have important things that I just have GOT to tell you." He didn't lose that annoying way of talking either. Who can blame him, really? He's part spoiled pornstar.

The sprite gestures towards the jungle outside the wall which Ricardo eradicated earlier. "This jungle is yours, Genevieve! In a way! It's the Land of Forest and Rush, or LOFAR." He pauses to scratch his chin with his purple paw. "Don't ask me how I know that, though. But there's tons of other things I know. A story, of sorts. It gets me all... lustful, just thinking about it! Do you want to listen?"

--

Vieve doesn't seem to have begun installing her server file yet. Your client version begins installing and gives you a long code. Right, you'll have to exchange codes with Vieve in order to connect.

--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]EVERYONE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

If you check pesterChum for a moment... Oh my god. Memo party. Or chaos. You choose.

BV: Might have something to do with the fact that THEY WILL DIE UNLESS WE HURRY UP
BV: But you know, its whatever. I can't hear your nonchalantness over the screams of thousands of my country men about to die.

-- viralBlaster began responding to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
VB: Don't worry about her.
-- viralBlaster banned cunningFrauder from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
VB: I can't see you anymore, Vieve. But I'm glad to hear that you survived.
VB: Contrary to the boys, I can see your city though. Or what is left of it. I'm sorry.
VB: And Candice's city too. Not as big devastation there, but her whole quarter is burning.
VB: Maybe there is a way to erase all this from history. Some ending that will make everyone survive, Vinnie.
-- rampageTeller began responding to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
RT: ****
VB: What I was starting to find out before things went wrong for us, was that even though some rules can't be broken, they can sure bend.
VB: Let's start bending now. There must be a reason we are able to contact you.

RT: THE HELL ARE YOU BANNING CF FOR WHEN YOU JUST TALK CRAP YOURSELF
VB: You sure are grouchy ever since we fell out.
VB: I'm trying to help, aren't you?

RT: I DO WHAT VC WANTS BUT I DONT SEE HOW ITS HELPING US
VB: Let's take that discussion elsewhere.
RT: WERENT YOU THE ONE WHO DIDNT WANT ANY SECRETS?
VB: Yes. But
VB: Oh no, now it'sSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDF

-- rampageTeller banned viralBlaster from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
RT: sorry but the nonsense letters would just have continued on

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

Before my dad passes out, I remember a few words FLUFFRICKSPRITE had said: "Isn't it? As a panda bear, I might have preferred something less chilly and more jungle like, but as a plush toy, I'm actually feeling quite warm and soft still. I guess there is some kind of alien energy that powers me up now, too." The way he spoke was cute, and it only made Mr. Fluffy that much more cute!

"So... what am I supposed to do now?" I ask, hoping FLUFFRICKSPRITE knew. There wasn't much lead I can go on, and now that my dad had fainted and was now laying on the cold snow, my mind refused to think.

"First, let's get your father back inside," FLUFFRICKSPRITE says, lifting my dad with his strange brick-like arms. The way they looked as Mr. Fluffy used them, or FLUFFRICKSPRITE to be precise, was just...so anime-ish. This game made everything so interesting and not boring, that every single detail just catches my attention. I followed my ghost teddy bear float back into our house, my feet feeling heavy with the snow that stuck to my clothing.

When we entered, the warmth inside the house surprised me. Wasn't it supposed to be cold? There was no electricity, or water, or anything that should be working. Confused, I walked over to the light switch and watched as the light turned on and off. Not able to believe this, I lazily walk over to the sink and gasped at the sight of the faucet still running. Checking over FLUFFRICKSPRITE, he puts my dad down on the couch before turning back to me.

"I am here to guide you," he says, face flipping back to the green one, "and to make sure that you gradually beging to understand the importance of the quest you have begun. It's a quest of magic. Candice." Smiling, I was left speechless by the words FLUFFRICKSPRITE had said. Magic. He really knew me, didn't he? Or was he just one to believe in magic too? I couldn't keep thinking since FLUFFRICKSPRITE continued with his speech. "The world you are on now is called LONAI. Land of Nomads and Ice. It is a world that has been waiting for you for a long time."

"F-for me? A long time? Really?" I stutter, trying to sink all this information in. The feeling when a dream was coming true was starting to grow, making my worries and fears go away. Soon enough, I was happy to even be talking to Mr. Fluffy, who was hovering RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. WHAT ELSE DID I WANT? FLYING PIGS? "Well in that case, I was waiting for an opportunity like this as well," I replied with confidence, staring out into the outside snow world. It started to snow, but that wasn't the only thing moving out there...

"I will tell you the story, bit for bit. But before I go further, I think you'll need to take out DAD'S BAT from your STRIFE SPECIBUS. We have guests." FLUFFRICKSPRITE's head turns red, making me grow alert. Of course, if this was a game, it had to come with enemies, right? Problem is, I didn't know what kind of enemies they were...were they scary looking? Cute looks that deceive? Huge? Tiny? With these questions in mind, I proceeded to take out the wallet with the STRIFE SPECIBUS. Right when I had taken out dad's bat, a knocking came from the door. Are those the guests FLUFFRICKSPRITE was talking about? Better check it out and see for myself who it is...

Opening the door slowly, I stare out into the distance...but there was-oh wait, they were shorter than I expected. Looking down, I was face to face, or front to front, with two strange imps. Their heads were red in color, and had the shape of FLUFFRICKSPRITE. The main body of the two was blue in color, while one of them had green arms and yellow legs, and the other one the opposite order. As much as I thought they were enemies, the way they looked was...adorable. Of course, their faces were strange and evil-like, but I couldn't help but just admire the colors they were made up. It reminded me a lot of those 8 bit games I used to play. It also makes me wonder if they were capable of hurting me or...

One of the them suddenly launches forward, making me close the door in their faces. Pressing myself against the door, so they couldn't get inside, I took a glance at the bat on my right hand. The entire time I was here, I felt...less heavy, and more agile. Not knowing why, an idea pops into my head. Might as well take advantage of my sudden increase in agility and strength, right?

"It's now or never," I tell myself, breathing in and out to remain calm. Wanting to protect my dad and the adorable FLUFFRICKSPRITE, I move out of the door and get ready for battle. Right when the door was slammed open, I jumped over the imps and run out of the house and into the white landscape. After getting some distance, I stop and lift the bat. The two imps were heading straight for me, their sharp teeth ready for biting. They also had claws, meaning they can scratch and probably grab the bat...but not...if I was fast enough. Waiting for them to get close, I grab a handful of snow with my free hand. Not knowing if they can dodge, I threw the snowball at one of the imps. Let's call him Junior. Anyway, Junior got hit with the snowball, which can obviously mean they probably didn't see that coming...or just can't dodge.

Waiting for the right moment to strike, I was surprised when they suddenly gained speed. One of the imps leaped high into the air while the other stayed on the ground. It was then that the fear jolted through me, making me swing the bat and impact the imp in the air. Sending it flying a few feet away, the other imp pushed me to the ground. Biting my left arm, I try to kick and hit it with the bat. It was no use, he wouldn't stop biting! The pain made me wince, and eventually I got a bit pissed that nothing could shake the imp off. I bite into the imp's arm, causing it to shriek and let go of me. I took the opportunity and kicked the imp hard, followed by a fast sweep of my dad's bat. Already I was tired, not used to such fights with two. This was unfair! But....exciting. The sound of somebody running in the snow caught my attention. Right when I turned, I was slammed down by the other imp that was hit with the bat as if he were a baseball. Biting the same exact arm the other one had bit, I force myself to stand up and try to shake the imp off. The pain was unbearable, and I had to do something unless I want to lose an arm. The other imp was heading straight for me, making an idea pop into my head. 'Maybe I can try that old trick,' I thought to myself. Waiting for the right opportunity, I start to bat the imp that was biting my arm. Right when the other imp made a leap for my neck, I instantly lifted my arm with the busy imp. The plan had worked. Instead of its sharp teeth puncturing my neck, it landed right on the busy imp's back, making it finally let go of my bleeding arm. The two landed on the white snow, my chance finally there. Without hesitating, I start to slam my bat at both imps. Unfortunately, after a few swings, I started to get exhausted. Putting all my strength in this last swing, I slam the bat down hard on the imps. Instead of seeing blood coming out of them and die...they...explode?! Exploding, strange blue gems got scattered everywhere. They were of all sizes, but the same shape. Not knowing what to do, I kneel down and painfully grab one...only for it to disappear. MAGIC. Left with my mouth open from amazement and wonder, I pick up and touch the other gems. Maybe they were just piling up somewhere or being collected...just like in the games! Yes! Probably! Not sure really, but I had to get myself to start thinking positive if I wanted to survive this game.

With an injured left arm, I enter my house and let the bat return back to the STRIFE SPECIBUS. The laptop was still in my room, and it was beeping like crazy. There must be a ton of notifications while I was out battling then. Not wanting to miss any hints in case it was Frauder or Veloci...or even any of her friends, I make my way to my room. Drops of blood made a trail from the battlefield outside, to the house, and now into my room. Well, that's great...now anybody can find an injured girl in the middle of the snow. While I beat myself up about not doing anything of the injury, I type in the password to the locked computer and check out the explosive messages.

VB: Contrary to the boys, I can see your city though. Or what is left of it. I'm sorry.
VB: And Candice's city too. Not as big devastation there, but her whole quarter is burning.
VB: Maybe there is a way to erase all this from history. Some ending that will make everyone survive, Vinnie.

VB: What I was starting to find out before things went wrong for us, was that even though some rules can't be broken, they can sure bend.
VB: Let's start bending now. There must be a reason we are able to contact you.[/color]

I had a whole paragraph ready if it wasn't for these strange people...I guess Frauder wasn't the only one helping, and now she got banned from the memo...how...odd. I type in my response to Vinnie and Vieve anyway, and then try to somehow...talk to these new people. Besides, Frauder was awesome...in a way, despite her awful font color.

-- archaicMiracle responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
AM: So I guess I'm with Ricardo now?
AM: Am downloading it then.
AM: Oh no, not busy at all.
AM: Just got finished defeating some rainbow colored imps.
AM: They were beautiful though.
AM: But thanks Vinnie.
AM: I would have died if it wasn't for you, honest.
AM: I'm in some snow land. Just snow everywhere, and ice caves. Pretty simple, but calm.
AM: And I suppose there's more people I never met helping out?
AM: I actually find this very comforting.

While I was typing out in the memo, I had already downloaded the other file. I guess I should had to get a response from Ricardo now...oh wait, I forgot to respond to Vieve's! Instead of trying to continue where we left off, I start a new conversation with her.

archaicMiracle [AM] started pestering paintSplatter [PS]
AM: Oh um, sorry for not responding for a while...
AM: Was busy fighting some weird imps.
AM: No lying.
AM: I actually feel...uncomfortable being Ricardo's Server now though.
AM: Just thought I could talk to you about it...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]CANDICE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

FLUFFRICKSPRITE comes floating into your room, putting on a blue face when he sees the blood.

"I think your father will wake up soon. Do you want me to make him faint again? I have a feeling it is more convenient to have him passed out than running around trying to battle imps on his own." Was he serious or joking? It's hard to tell actually. "You will be stronger than him very soon. You have already reached LEVEL 2 by defeating an imp. And the GRIST you collected will make Vinnie able to do his job, because it is the resource you build everything from. I am proud of you."

He peeks over your shoulder at the computer screen, his head turning green again. "So many colors. Almost like my arms," he comments fleetingly. Then his kind gaze focuses on you.

"You have earned the first part of the story. The world around you is a whole planet. LONAI floats in a ring of pure void called the MEDIUM. It divides light and darkness in the INCIPISPHERE, which is simply put a place untouched by the flow of time in your universe. The light is the center of the INCIPISPHERE and the darkness is what lies outside of it all. The light has a name. It is SKAIA, and legend holds that SKAIA exists as a dormant crucible of unlimited creative potential. It is what you think is the sun in the sky here.

So needless to say, you are a long way from Earth now, Candice. But that is alright. You are were you were always meant to end up. At least according to SKAIA. But I will tell you more later. Now you should probably install a certain file and save a friend, don't you think? I will... I will go check on your DAD."

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

I was focused on the computer screen so much that I never noticed FLUFFRICKSPRITE enter until he had started talking. From the looks of his blue face, it was probably because of the blood dripping from my arm. I should really do something about it, shouldn't I?

"I think your father will wake up soon. Do you want me to make him faint again? I have a feeling it is more convenient to have him passed out than running around trying to battle imps on his own." I was baffled by what he was saying. Obviously it was hard to tell if he was joking or being serious...but he hasn't joked yet. "You will be stronger than him very soon. You have already reached LEVEL 2 by defeating an imp. And the GRIST you collected will make Vinnie able to do his job, because it is the resource you build everything from. I am proud of you."

I smiled at the fact he was proud of me. Mr. Fluffy was proud of me. Somebody I depended on a lot when I was a child...was proud of me. A feeling of joy and happiness took over me as I thought of the great things I could do to make Mr. Fluffy proud! Maybe I should start calling him FLUFFRICKSPRITE though, so when I tell others about him, they wont get confused. Starting with my thoughts is a good start.

"Yeah, I agree with you Mr. Fluffy....er, FLUFFRICKSPRITE. It's better if he remains fainted until I'm...uh, a higher level I guess. This is all hard to swallow, but so far I managed to defeat two imps with only one minor injury. I'll get it fixed up though, so don't worry," I assured FLUFFRICKSPRITE, not wanting to see him sad. It actually hurt to see him with a blue face. As if on cue, he hovered over to me and looked over my shoulder on to the computer screen. This caused his blue face to turn green again, making me feel good.

"So many colors. Almost like my arms," he comments fleetingly, but then starts to continue with the Medium conversation we have left on last time. "You have earned the first part of the story. The world around you is a whole planet. LONAI floats in a ring of pure void called the MEDIUM. It divides light and darkness in the INCIPISPHERE, which is simply put a place untouched by the flow of time in your universe. The light is the center of the INCIPISPHERE and the darkness is what lies outside of it all. The light has a name. It is SKAIA, and legend holds that SKAIA exists as a dormant crucible of unlimited creative potential. It is what you think is the sun in the sky here." Earned? That sure makes this all the more interesting. So I have to earn these stories? They sounded not only exciting, but so magical and paranormal, but worth risking my life for. They might give clues in how to beat the game.

"So needless to say, you are a long way from Earth now, Candice. But that is alright. You are were you were always meant to end up. At least according to SKAIA. But I will tell you more later. Now you should probably install a certain file and save a friend, don't you think? I will... I will go check on your DAD."

"Meant to end up? This all sounds not only interesting, but worth earning," I admit, checking the bite marks those imps had left on my left arm. Ironically, their bite marks were on the same exact spot. I didn't want to move the sleeves, since doing so MIGHT not only worsen the wound...but well, it will hurt. It really hurts when you do that. The pain was something I don't want to experience again after that fight. Instead, I stand up and start to head over to the hallway. Before I left, I turned to finish the reply to FLUFFRICKSPRITE.

"I would love to hear more, really....but maybe checking on my dad would be best right now," I try to force out a smile, but failed. "Okay, that was an awful smile...I'll install the file now actually," I changed my mind, walking back to my desk. "From what I can understand from the memos and conversations...Ricardo doesn't have much time left. I just feel uncomfortable around him but...I'll try my best." With that said, I start to install the file and begin to pester Ricardo, hoping for a response this time.

archaicMiracle [AM] started pestering babelsEngineer [BE]
AM: Hey.
AM: I've already installed the Server version...just so..
AM: Uhhh, you know, just a heads up.
AM: But besides that, it's good to talk to you again after a very long while.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Vieve Gotle

As much as I miss Gavin I now know why I cannot be around him for more then five minutes. He keeps making sound effects at Tiberiusprite like he's Pepe le Pew it's sickening. First off that's my male cat! He just has extra features thanks to Ricardo, which I totally forgot to chew out. I'll have to put that on my checklist next time we have a conversation. Right now I have to download this server player for Vinnie, great I have to talk to Vinnie. The last time interaction I completely embarrass myself.

"What's this thing's name?" He's completely in love with Tiberiusprite, no, he's in love with his breasts, his?

"Tiberiusprite! Now can you stop gawking?"

"You should call it Pussysprite, bad pussy cat!" Gavin actually does the seductive hiss and claw thing, which I cannot believe. I'm just going to let him have his fun because if that keeps me from worrying about him so be it. I click on the button to start the download of the server file and it begins to download, thank god! I look down at my pesterCHUM conversations and most of them are lighting up. There's the memo but I'll check it after I converse with Candice. I'm worry about her if she's not in this place where is she exactly?

archaicMiracle [AM] started pestering paintSplatter [PS]
AM: Oh um, sorry for not responding for a while...
AM: Was busy fighting some weird imps.
AM: No lying.
AM: I actually feel...uncomfortable being Ricardo's Server now though.
AM: Just thought I could talk to you about it...

PS: Fighting things?
PS: I hope I don't have to do that.
PS: I don't want to be Vinnie's either I just know he'll try to be all flirty with me!
PS: Why are you uncomfortable? Ricardo's not that bad unless…
PS: YOU LIKE HIM? DON'T YOU? :D

The fact is that I actually feel special when Vinnie "flirts" with me and gives me extra attention. Even though I know he does it with every girl that he finds attractive I don't care. Now with Candice I just like to tease her about Ricardo and her even though I'm almost 100% positive she has no interest for him. Things happen when you get this close with one another but I think we're all over the crushing on each other stage. I click on the memo to see lots of messages after my response. Why did these unknown users feel the need to spam our memo! How did they even see it? Hey! How can s/he ban Blaster like that? What's going on? All these questions are never going to get an answer so I'm not sure why I keep asking them.

-- bemyValentine responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE--

AM: I'm in some snow land. Just snow everywhere, and ice caves. Pretty simple, but calm.

-- paintSplatter responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
PS: Blaster? Why's he banned?
PS: Or she of course.
PS: Okay, this memo is getting too annoying.

Yeah, I'm definitely not responding to that thing next time. I don't read the conversation between Blaster and the unknown. I don't notice until now that Vinnie said something to me in the memo. Oops, perhaps I should send him an individual message to talk to him. I send Vinnie my code that he needs in order to get anywhere with his version. This will be a new experience being the server player instead of the client.

-- paintSplatter begins pestering bemyValentine --
PS: Hey, the server file just finished downloading
PS: Let's do this.

-- paintSplatter ceased pestering bemyValentine --​

"Genevieve," I turn around to face the thing that calls my name. Oh, not this again! I told Pussysprite, gaah Gavin got me saying this now, to call me Vieve. I try to correct him but then he continues speaking, "I have important things that I just have GOT to tell you." Unfortunately he sounds the same even though I said not to but when does anyone listen to me?

Pussysprite motions towards the jungle outside the wall which Ricardo vanished earlier. "This jungle is yours, Genevieve! In a way! It's the Land of Forest and Rush, or LOFAR." He pauses to scratch his chin with his purple paw. "Don't ask me how I know that, though. But there's tons of other things I know. A story, of sorts. It gets me all... lustful, just thinking about it! Do you want to listen?"

"Vieve, Vieve, Vieve! What's your story?" My interests lies in this place he calls Lofar which he says is mine. It's almost as if we aren't on earth, aren't we just in some rain forest somewhere? I do have something else to say, "Stop getting all... lustful." I mimic his voice when I say this just to further prove a point. Gavin seems to take in interest in our conversation as well but I'm not sure with those sunglasses on. Somehow I'm going to knock them off his face because I hate not being able to see people's eyes.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Vinnie Valentine

So the Rabbit Hole blew up just now, like someone stuck a wad of c4 in there and detonated a bunch of troll all over Ricardo's face. It was....pretty funny. And ironic how Ricardo hates word orgies (memos) yet starts one, just to have some guys fill it up with junk. Wait, they weren't added to the memo by Ricardo....can they message without being added? Well, it was hilarious regardless. But I'm too lazy to recite it now. I will however, tell of Vieve's message to me.

-- paintSplatter begins pestering bemyValentine --
PS: Hey, the server file just finished downloading
PS: Let's do this.

-- paintSplatter ceased pestering bemyValentine --​

BV: Yeah yeah. Heres the code: 86489236gdsjhbwkjbds836
BV: Lets switch.

Okay, thats not the real code. Jeez, I can't remember random letters and such exactly right. But still, thats pretty much how we swapped codes. Anywho~ Sburb client installed. Woo hoo! I got to watch the cool thing flipping and flopping and flicking and flapping and flying around again. That thing is mesmerizing. Tarzan music is so lame. So lame. Spyro music would have been cooler. But whatever. I hope everything is pretty much like Candice did, that way I can actually do this without a blindfold on.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
RICARDO: Become the Client

I go ahead and begin the installing process of the SBURB Client file as soon as the downloading's complete. Realizing that someone's pestering me, I go ahead and check out my Pesterchum.

Damn, not Rampage again:

RT: FINALLY YOU ARE SHOWING SOME CHARACTER
RT: I WAS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE YOU WERE SOME KIND OF WEAKLING
RT: SO YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME SOMEONES CLIENT PLAYER NOW
RT: IM ALMOST CRYINGLY PROUD HERE SMARTASS
RT: AND EVERYONE NEEDS SLEEP I JUST CANT REALLY CONTROL IT SO NEVER BASH ME FOR THAT AGAIN
RT: JUNGLE? I CANT EVEN SEE HER HOUSE NOW
RT: AND YES EVERYONE MIGHT DIE
RT: BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE REALLY?
RT: YOU WILL SURVIVE
Well, what else could I expect from him. I've never met anyone as annoying as this guy. Talk about bipolar. I decide to respond, despite knowing that it's most likely against my brain cells' best interest.
BE: Oh no…
BE: Did the widdle babwy dwink too much warm milk?
BE: Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
BE: That's right, it's you…
BE: Shhh, ssshhhhhhhhhh…
BE: *whispers* just go to sleep… a**hole.
God, I just know this is going to come back to bite me at some point… probably sooner than later… Whatever. I decide to go over my other my other pester chats… and that's when I noticed… the memo [insert ominous dun-dun-dun-duuunnnn-style music now].

-- babelsEngineer responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
BE: OH
BE: HELL
BE: NO
BE: !!!!!!

-- babelsEngineer banned rampageTeller from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
-- babelsEngineer unbanned viralBlaster from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
VB: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-- babelsEngineer banned viralBlaster from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
-- babelsEngineer unbanned cunningFrauder from memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
BE: Only /I/ get to ban people around here… and let that be a lesson to ALL OF YOU!
I checked the process of the Client file's installation. Almost done…
-- archaicMiracle [AM] started pestering babelsEngineer [BE] --
AM: Hey.
AM: I've already installed the Server version...just so..
AM: Uhhh, you know, just a heads up.
AM: But besides that, it's good to talk to you again after a very long while.

BE: Yes!
BE: Finally a sane person to speak to!
BE: And my Client file is done installing too!
BE: (:
BE: Here's my code:
Code:
[/COLOR]
BE: I'm already typing yours in.[/COLOR][/indent]

[B]OOC[/B]:[INDENT]@Otherworld: Let's just assume we've already exchanged codes so we can get on with this… :)[/INDENT]

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

Contemplating my surroundings, the installation was almost complete, but it needed the code from Ricardo to be completely finished. As if on cue, Ricardo started pestering me. Of course, I decided to respond.

BE: Yes!
BE: Finally a sane person to speak to!
BE: And my Client file is done installing too!
BE: (:
BE: Here's my code:
Code:
BE: I'm already typing yours in.[/color]
[color="#87CEEB"]AM: Oh okay, well not sure if you can say I'm sane...
AM: I hope I still am sane after all the things that I went through.
AM: And finished installing with your code now.[/color]

Despite being friends, it was awkward to talk to Ricardo. Not wanting to dwell on emotions right now, since I was still in pain from the bleeding, I switch over to the memo. It looked like a mess with people getting banned and not banned, and it so happens that Frauder was unbanned, which somehow makes me smile. She's probably the only stranger I trust, besides maybe the exception of Veloci, but apparently he's asleep or something.

[color="#820BBB"]PS: Blaster? Why's he banned?
PS: Okay, this memo is getting too annoying.[/color]
[color="SlateGray"]BE: OH
BE: !!!!!![/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]VB: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/color]
[color="SlateGray"]BE: Only /I/ get to ban people around here… and let that be a lesson to ALL OF YOU![/color]
[color="#87CEEB"]AM: It's good to know CF is back.
AM: And I have to agree with Vieve with this...
AM: Dunno why he's banned though.[/color]

I was going to add more to the memo, but the pain in my arm was getting worse. Not able to take it anymore, I stop typing and make a dash to the kitchen. There, I clean the wound and painfully remove my jacket. Shivering from how cold it really was here, I force myself to endure the pain as I let the warm water run through the bite. This is probably the first time Vinnie would see me without my jacket, since I never take it off...but now I felt naked without it. I want to wear it again, but it was splattered with my blood, which would probably give a bad impression to the others. Even so, I couldn't live in this snow world without something else to wear...maybe I should switch jackets, yeah. I really should. In fact, I should probably go dark again. 

Once the pain had subdued, I shut off the water and wrap a bandage around the injury. It felt numb, but it was better than having it infected, right? Hopefully it wasn't infected. Worried, I make my way back to my room. Not knowing what to do now, I stare at the ceiling and ponder for a bit. Of course, I left my dirty jacket in the kitchen, soaking in some hot water since I was too lazy to throw it into the washing machine, meaning I had to find something new to wear. Out of all the jackets and sweaters I had, there was only one jacket that was made for the cold like this. It was black with a strange red diamond logo on the back, which my dad got for me on my tenth birthday. I would never understand why he got me that, but the inside of it was made out of real fur, so it was always warm. Having no other choice, I leave the room and enter my dad's room. Getting the black jacket, I study it for a moment. Black, just my size, red diamond on the back, furry red cuffs, and real fur on the inside. It even had a hood to match. 

Putting the jacket on, the faint sound of notifications came from my room. It's a miracle how fast my friends respond back when I least expect it, like right now. Dashing for my room, just in case it happens to be Ricardo or Vinnie in trouble, it turns out to be Vieve. With the need to talk to another girl, I immediately get on.

[color="#820BBB"]PS: Fighting things? 
PS: I hope I don't have to do that.
PS: I don't want to be Vinnie's either I just know he'll try to be all flirty with me!
PS: Why are you uncomfortable? Ricardo's not that bad unless…
PS: YOU LIKE HIM? DON'T YOU? :D[/color]
[color="#87CEEB"]AM: Uhh I never said that.
AM: But fine you win.
AM: Since I really need to hurry up and save him.
AM: I'm not sure if I really do, more like it's complicated.
AM: It's like...uhh...don't know if you would understand.
AM: More like I don't feel like myself around him.
AM: It's complicated stuff I was never into...especially when I have a bleeding arm.
AM: But thanks for hearing me out.[/color]

It felt good to talk about these kinds of things with somebody, finally. Feeling the need to switch pants too, I decide to do so. It didn't really help me with the cold either. Making another small dash for my dad's room, I think about what to wear along the way. Taking the very first pants I see, it turns out to be some red pocket pants. I didn't really want to wear it, but knowing Vieve and the other friends, at least they could compliment on how it matched my jacket's red diamond. Another cool thing would be that when ever blood gets splattered on to it, I could just ignore it and mistake it as part of the outfit's design...since it would fit perfectly. Oh wait, why am I thinking about blood at a time like this? As if those monsters even leave red blood. All they leave happens to be those gems...or GRIST to be precise.

Walking back to the room, I sit down on the computer and noticed that the installation was already complete, and loading up. That same screen I saw when I installed the other file was there, hooking me once again. Staring at the screen with a hypnotized face, the music added some cool effect to it. After it had finished installing, I was suddenly given a new window....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
--

The installation shows the same music and loading screen as before, and then the same black screen with the green word SBURB comes up. But now it fades into another view, instead of just blacking out. You see a really detailed room. At the top of the screen, a menu is where you can zoom in and out and turn the view around as well as choose to SELECT, REVISE or DEPLOY things. The PHERNALIA REGISTRY is there, with the four machines ready for you to build. Wait, four? Yes, it seems like in addition to the CRUXTRUDER, the TOTEM LATHE and the ALCHEMITER, there is also a PUNCH DESIGNIX now. Anyways, only the fourth machine costs grist to make, so you should be able to deploy the three crucial machines and save Ricardo from death by METEOR.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Save Ricardo. End a post after the CRUXTRUDER's lid is opened. End posts whenever the KERNELSPRITE is prototyped.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

The installation shows the same music and loading screen as before, and then the same black screen with the green word SBURB comes up. But now it fades into another view, instead of just blacking out. You see a really detailed room. At the top of the screen, a menu is where you can zoom in and out and turn the view around as well as choose to SELECT, REVISE or DEPLOY things. The PHERNALIA REGISTRY is there, with the four machines ready for you to build. Wait, four? Yes, it seems like in addition to the CRUXTRUDER, the TOTEM LATHE and the ALCHEMITER, there is also a PUNCH DESIGNIX now. Anyways, only the fourth machine costs grist to make, so you should be able to deploy the three crucial machines and save Vinnie from death by METEOR. Too bad the rest of Europe will probably be erased from the world of the living...

While the installation is going on, PUSSYSPRITE clears his throat in a rather annoying way and begins telling his tail... sorry, tale. At least he is using a somewhat less annoying voice now. He still says Genevieve though.

"The world around you is a whole planet, Genevieve! LOFAR floats in a ring of pure void called the MEDIUM. It divides light and darkness in the INCIPISPHERE, which is simply put a place untouched by the flow of time in your universe. The light is the center of the INCIPISPHERE and the darkness is what lies outside of it all. The light has a name. It is SKAIA, and legend holds that SKAIA exists as a dormant crucible of unlimited creative potential. It is what you think is the sun in the sky here~:3!"

PUSSYSPRITE pauses and shakes his head a little, as if he wonders where all this knowledge comes from. He crosses his arms over his, um, boobs and continues, Gavin wrinkling his forehead a little but seemingly listening too.

"Forces of light will always try to protect SKAIA, while forces of darkness are fated to try and destroy it. The two opposing forces duel in the center of SKAIA, stuck in eternal stalemate... until YOU showed up! Now you've changed the conditions around completely and the war will change!"

Gavin looks really skeptic now. "How can Vieve mean so much? She's just a little prick in a... a weird jungle." He looks out through he open wall.

"Through me!" PUSSYSPRITE purrs proudly. "Genevieve, the black and white orbs that erupted from me was the KERNEL, dividing in two. One goes up to the kingdom of light and comes to rest at a tower which grants the powers of the prototyping to the kingdom. But one also goes down to the dark kingdom and does the same there. And the BATTLEFIELD in the center of SKAIA also changes when the towers receive the divided KERNELS. That is why prototyping is crucial! The BATTLEFIELD in SKAIA must evolve and grow into its final stage! Only then can the game's true purpose be fulfilled!"

"Uh... and that is?" Gavin asks, clearly not listening as carefully anymore, his eyes drifting down to the boobs that the furry arms of PUSSYSPRITE thankfully are now concealing.

"That's something Genevieve will discover in time," the sprite blinks. "But in order to even reach SKAIA, she has to proceed through all the SEVEN GATES. If she were to reach SKAIA right now, she would be too weak and could fall in battle against one simple soldier of the dark side. And that would be terrible. Don't you think?"

Gavin has already spaced out on top of your bed. Too. Long. Story.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Save Vinnie. End a post after the CRUXTRUDER's lid is opened. End posts whenever the KERNELSPRITE is prototyped.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

SBURB installs just like before, with the exception that the black screen with the word SBURB just fades out into black and no new screen appears. Instead, you suddenly feel a slight weight around your neck. You are suddenly wearing the silver chain with the two pendants. One cerise and one green. You may remember that the cerise was like an inventory in a computer game, allowing you to store 5 items there without feeling their weight. The green was for putting a weapon in. At least that seemed to be what Candice did. You should probably talk to her if you wonder anything. She's been through this, you know.

The METEOR causes news on TV to alert people all over the world. There seem to be many METEORS today... not just yours and Ricardo's. Actually, there are many more. But the ones over France and Californa are reported to be wayyy bigger than the others. The news reporters expect an official evacuation to be made from Paris soon. But anyone with the least sense of reality would know that it's impossible for any Parisian to escape a METEOR that big.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Enter the Medium. End a post after the lid to the CRUXTRUDER has been opened. End a post at any time the KERNELSPRITE is prototyped.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

So weird person.

BE: Oh no…
BE: Did the widdle babwy dwink too much warm milk?
BE: Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
BE: That's right, it's you…
BE: Shhh, ssshhhhhhhhhh…
BE: *whispers* just go to sleep… a**hole.

RT: IM ALMOST MAKING A SMILEY HERE
RT: look ill make one just for you
RT: :]
RT: now that youve finally grown some balls
RT: WAIT DID YOU JUST BAN ME FROM THE MEMO
RT: ARE YOU SERIOUS
RT: I BANNED VB BECAUSE HE FELL ASLEEP
RT: sure hes annoying but ok he might be right sometimes
RT: BUT HE WOULD JUST HAVE CLOGGED UP THE MEMO WITH HIM LAYING ON THE KEYBOARD
RT: IM NOWHERE NEAR HIM AND THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IS PROBABLY ALSO ASLEEP
RT: WHY AM I EVEN TRYING?

-- rampageTeller ceased pestering babelsEngineer --

Was it really a good thing to make enemies with this guy? Maybe it was. Someone who types in caps all the time can't be good news.

Anyways, SBURB is installing, showing the same screen and music as before. After that, the black screen with the green word SBURB shows again, but now it just fades into black without another screen coming after it. Instead, you suddenly feel a slight weight around your neck. The necklace! With the cerise and green pendant. You may realize that the cerise one can be used as an inventory, like in other games, and the green one is where you put your weapon. At least that's what Vieve did with the axe. She did put a knife in the cerise one, though. Hm.

You may notice news reports saying that Earth is suddenly bombarded with METEORS from nowhere. The biggest ones are over Paris and California. Hang on... that's yours and Vinnie's locations. This smells SBURB a long way. The METEORS are gigantic. Can Earth really survive an impact from those?

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> Survive. End a post after the lid to the CRUXTRUDER is opened, and end a post at any time the KERNELSPRITE is prototyped.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

BE: Only /I/ get to ban people around here… and let that be a lesson to ALL OF YOU!
AM: It's good to know CF is back.
AM: Dunno why he's banned though.

CF: Hahaha, about time that stick in the mud disappeared~
CF: You shouldn't have banned RT though.
CF: He's better than he seems ;}
CF: He's looking so grouchy now, I think he's pestering Ricardo.
CF: And this program we are using is some special form of pesterChum. Somehow we can do more things than just chat..
CF: I won't confuse you with saying what, though ~;}
CF: So you have connected now? Soon you'll all be in the medium~~

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I finished installing the Client version, and this time my screen just turns black. I feel the magic neclace appear around my neck...wait. How does this work again? Maybe I should have watched Candice more closely instead of mucking up her bathroom. Oh well. I take the cerise charm off, and a wallet appears. Okay, this is the....item storage one, since there are five cards instead of one..right? I test it on my rubiks cube. After pressing the card against the cube, it gets...like sucked in. Or whatever. Anyway, it shows a picture of the cube on the front. Sweet. Next, my laptop. I run downstairs, magicify my laptop and charger (all in one) and run back up. So now I can take my server anywhere...

Okay, so this is done for now. Instincfully, I put the wallet in my back pocket, but it dissapears and goes back to charm form. Oh yeah, Candice's did that too. Well, its time for a weapon. Candice had her dad's bat, and the only weapon my parents had were sh*tty handguns. Boring! I need an awesome weapon...like a bazooka or something. Or.....thats it! A gunblade. This is so epic. My Revolver Gunblade model, the kind Squall used in FFVIII! Dude that thing is sweet. I quickly make my strife wallet, and weaponize my model sword, which I keep on display over my bed. I was also sharpened, and made of real steel. It didnt have firing mecanisms, however. The revolver wheel was pretty much for show. It did spin with the trigger pull, but there was no place to put bullets in, nor a pin to fire them. It just looked so badass. The only reason I got it was because my grandma convinced my dad that I couldn't weild it anyway....****! That thing had to be unweildy as hell! I quickly take it out and try to weaponify something else, a bamboo walking stick for now, but it won't take it. I look at my card. SWORDKIND. Ah crap. I had to only use one type of weapon?! Candice forgot to mention that.

((OOC: If swordkind is too broad, I can use gunbladekind as well))

I flip on my tv, which again my dad had to be talked into allowing me to hoist on my wall.

News today: Magic Station 6, your news rescource for all things Paris!

Today there have been several meteor showers throughout the world. In Paris, an exceptionally large meteor is on course to hit somewhere on Champs Elysees, and we advise anyone in Central Paris to evacuate immediately. A similarly sized meteor is heading for California, scientists estimate them being almost exactly the same size. What a coincidence!

What? People are going to die and you're getting excited over two meteors as big as each other? What the hell, lady? Oh, and thats no way to evacuate the city! Now everyone is going to panic and cause a traffic jam. Just say "Residents of Central Paris must evacuate in case of meteors" not "evacuate immediately". Immediately makes it sound sooo much more dangerous.

Enough screwing around. Flipping off the tv, I take my Gunblade and turn the wallet back into charm form. I get on pesterchum from my Desktop...which I probably have no need for now with the ultra portable laptop, but whatever. Heh heh. Ricardo's trying to take control of the rabbit hole.

babelsEngineer responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE

CF: And this program we are using is some special form of pesterChum. Somehow we can do more things than just chat..

BV: The medium?
BV: Like Candices snow world, or the jungle world?
BV: Well all get our own medium?
BV: Do we?
BV: What else can you do? Spy on us when were getting dressed?
BV: /:P

Merr. I feel dumb. I have no idea what this medium is, or why we are going there. Anyway, I am going there, right? I get Vieve's attention and send her a few messages to get her to hurry up.

bemyValentine began pestering paintSplatter
BV: Hey
BV: Deploy the three machines
BV: So I can get the hell outa here and save Paris
BV: So yeah
BV: Please deploy the totem lathe, cruxtruder, and alchemiter

I sit back in my chair and play with my necklace, magicifying my rubiks cube over and over. It always comes out in the same position I put it in. I relax, because I can't really do anything without those machines. Jeez Grandma has been in the bath for ages.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

This new window...so this is how Vinnie could see me. It was a very detailed room, and inside was Ricardo! Oh all this power in the tips of my fingers! At the top of the screen was a zoom button, deploy, a button where you can move around, revise, and select things. The PHERNALIA REGISTRY, which must be where Vinnie got all the strange machines at, had one extra addition. Puzzled, I check out the extra machine. It was called a PUNCH DESIGNIX. Unlike the others however, this one actually costed GRIST.

After contemplating the game's mechanics, I take a good look at Ricardo's room. It was very dark compared to the rest of the house, probably thanks to his curtains. Being a dark room, I wondered how Ricardo managed to get around without a few rays of sun. Not wanting to waste even more time thinking, I immediately start to deploy. Of course, the first machine I deploy is the ALCHEMITER. Not knowing where to deploy it, I decided to simply place it where ever they fit.

"Oh look, there's a spot in his room I can put it in...maybe If I put them all in the same room? Nah, I might squish something," I talk to myself, deploying the AlCHEMITER in an empty corner in Ricardo's room. Not knowing where else I could deploy...and if any family members would even notice, I take out the CRUXTRUDER. This one was pretty big, so it wouldn't fit in the hallway in front of Ricardo's room...would it? Experimenting, I come across a huge bathroom with a lot of space. Maybe it can fit here? It's worth trying....

Deploying the CRUXTRUDER in a random huge bathroom, the only other one left is the TOTEM LATHE. The PUNCH one can wait, since I didn't really need it to survive, and it costs GRISTS. I only found those things by killing the imps, so there's no way we could get some now. Trying to be creative here, the closest thing to Ricardo's room was the hallway. It's not like he would get MAD if I put it in front of his room, right? Deploying the TOTEM LATHE in front of his room, I take a look at the huge house. This makes mine look like a barn yard. Why was he so rich anyway? Here I had average amount of money...but oh well, they DID have a big family. Well, it wasn't that big, but he did have a brother. I've always wanted a sibling, but then again not if they end up being annoying and too clingy.

After a while of spacing out, I gasped at the realization that the TOTEM LATHE blocked his way out of his room. Oops, I forgot to think about his door and which way it opens....maybe I can erase or move the door? Playing around with the game mechanics, I select the door and managed to...Oh wait, I removed it. I hope he didn't like that door....

Wanting to get back to reality, I see that the memo had clogged up again. Opening it up, I start to put my input into the memo.

AM: Special form?
AM: I've gotten connected, but I'm still pretty confused about all this.
AM: Although I do love my snow world now that I think about it.

Wanting to speed things up a little, I took a hold of Ricardo's bed and started to move it over to the bathroom, where the CRUXTRUDER was. Of course, being the amateur I am, I simply "drop" the bed. Unfortunately, it didn't hit the lid, and instead hit the edge of the machine and bounced off into the floor, where the bed's sheets and insides were scattered around the floor. Okay, so I messed up and now got his bed dirty...I then face palm myself. I COULD HAVE USED HIS BROTHER'S BELONGINGS FOR THIS, but it's too late now. Apparently my accuracy was awful. I then start to pester Ricardo about this.

AM: Err, I hope you didn't like your door...
AM: or your bed...
AM: I'll find something else to somehow knock that lid off.
AM: By the way your house is pretty.
AM: Makes mine look like...well, awful.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
--
[S-HIGHLIGHT]CANDICE[/S-HIGHLIGHT]​

Before Ricardo replies back, you hear the window in your room crash. Another colorful bear imp surprise attacks you!

Luckily FLUFFRICKSPRITE enters the room at the exact same time. Maybe he and his blue-brick arms can help?

[S-HIGHLIGHT]==> STRIFE! You are allowed to bunny FLUFFRICKSPRITE's actions and casual talking, but no long conversations.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

--

Actually, Grandma just got up from the bath. She had the radio on and heard something about evacuating. What was that all about?

"Vinnie?" she calls through a corridor, on her way to your room to see if you know more.

--

The memo of doom continues on. But hey, at least you're all communicating! Just a few people too many in the bunch, perhaps. At least two of them are banned now, and the third seems helpful enough. In her own way.

CF: No, dear coolboy, all those planets are in the same medium~ Already. Even though your girls haven't even connected with each other yet~!
CF: Why?
CF: Because the game knows how it's going to end up already ;}
CF: It likely knows the endings of all of you as well. But it's having too fun watching us getting there to just tell you from the start~ At least I assume so :}
CF: At least I have too fun watching you ;}~~

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Candice Greyson

Before Ricardo could even respond, something crashed against the window. Falling off my chair from the shock, I was even more surprised to see that FLUFFRIKSPRITE had arrived. Unlike the others, this one seemed more agile. It leaped towards me so fast that I didn't even have time to get my weapon. Kicking it using my legs, my free hands get the wallet from the charms. Once I finally got my bat, the colorful imp was nowhere in sight.

"Candice! Behind you!" FLUFFRICKSPRITE warned, quickly dodging the imps attacks. Instead, it landed right on top of me. Using the bat to shake it away from me, it was no use. It kept biting my bat, and with my stomach to the floor, there wasn't much I could do...unless...

Wanting to try something out, I quickly roll over and pin the imp beneath me. Yelping from the sudden action, FLUFFRICKSPRITE's arms started to detach from his body. Getting off the imp, I replace my body with the bat so that I could keep pinning it down. Unfortunately, I was getting tired, and the injury was starting to take its toll on me. I turn to my sprite, wondering if he was able to help me do something.

"I was wondering if you could somehow grab it so I can land blows on it?" I asked of FLUFFRICKSPRITE.

"Will do," he responded, preparing his arms for the chase. Scared that he might bite my injury, I start to kick it. Suddenly, my left arm gave out, giving the imp an opportunity. Throwing itself on to me, FLUFFRICKSPRITE's arms hovered over to the imp and grabbed it by its legs. Panting, I get up and just stand there from shock. Lifting dad's bat, I was about to make a blow until I started to get amused by the imp's wiggling and shaking. It wanted to escape so bad, it started to bite at everything. Somehow FLUFFRICKSPRITE managed to shake the imp and catch its attention from biting at me. Not wanting to see my sprite hurt, who was like Mr. Fluffy, I decided to end this immediately. Instead of using the bat, I lift the chair and face the imp. Grabbing the chair's legs, I make a swing as if it were a bat towards the imp. Right before impact, FLUFFRICKSPRITE dashed out of the way, leaving the imp alone to take the hit. The imp was sent flying through the wall and into the bathroom. A piece of GRIST somehow flew out of the hole and landed in front of my legs. Like before, it poofed when I tried to lift it.

"Defeating an imp is hard...I don't know if I can keep doing this."

"I know you can," FLUFFRICKSPRITE said, hovering over to where the rest of the GRISTS are. His face switched from red to green. "You will be stronger soon." I followed him to the bathroom, which now has a hole that leads to my room. Collecting the GRIST, I thought about how to defeat the imps. My bat was very useful, but I wont be able to defeat them when they do surprise attacks. I guess I'll have to just level up somehow, and learn to defeat them on their own terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back