• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler Playground V.4

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • Topic - What is your toddlers favorite colour?
    ~CSS coming... Eventually..~
    Pokémon Toddler's Playground v.4

"Growing Up One Step at a Time" - Motto since the beginning
    "The Greatest Things Come In Small Packages" - New Motto in V.3 and V.4

We love the baby type evolutions here~

Welcome to Version Four of the Toddler's Playground! The first one, lost a little of its activity from the good old days and members were beginning to think that a newer version would keep the control of Spam, activeness, members and all. The 2nd was closed, due to f l a s h and Goodies sadly leaving the club. Then the wonderful Marxville took control, sadly, that didnt work out, me and Lilly had nothing to do with it... I swear! So I took control over the group, and will (hopefully) keep it.

Here at the Toddler's Playground we welcome certain Pokémon only. At the first Toddler's Playground we didn't have a basic rule at how the Toddler's Playground stood, but now it has all been a bit more clarified, in the 2nd version.

Basic TP Rules

- All PokéCommunity Rules Apply

- You should have some interest in Toddler-like Pokémon

- No Mini Modding, Bunnying, Flaming, Bashing etc.

- No SPAMMING…At All!

- Keep all discussions as closely related to the group.

- Please respect all members and their opinions.

- If any person is too harsh to ANYONE (as in, bad language, bullying, dictatorship. Playfulness is fine, but if it gets too out of control, then this will happen), then I feel they should be banned for a while, or at least warned.

- Use proper grammar, this is not IM, and I am a Grammar Freak!

- …Have Fun…

Toddler Rules

(Your Toddler Shall Be Displayed on the Member's List, when it is made)

- You may only choose one toddler as your partner.

- Exchanging partners can only be done once a month, and shall be requested at the Toddler's Playground Social Group

- You may nickname your toddler, if you choose.

-You can have a little Role Play involving your toddler in your post, seperate it from your post though, with a ---RP--- though.

- Try to choose a toddler that you like personally as before we had an excessive use of the same toddler

- Only School Kids are allowed to choose partners, Infants and Time Out members cannot. If you try to rush us, you will be warned. We have our own time to do things in, like school, homework.

- Only 5 people can have the same toddler. If you want a toddler that already has 5 people with that type, you need to choose a different one. This makes all the toddlers get picked, and makes it fairer, in a way. First come, first serve.

Note: Any member who gets three strikes caught breaking these rules shall be booted out of the Toddler's Playground…No question asked. This applies to everyone, even me.

- Gender: Are you a boy or girl? So many of us get confused and judge simply by the Avatar, so this may be useful.
    - Why: Why do you choose to join the Toddler's Playground?
    - Activeness: How active you think you are

Toddler's Welcome to the Playground

All starters from all regions, Hoppip, Sunkern, Nido M and F, Oddish,
    Pichu, Cleffa, Smoochum, Azurill, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Igglybuff, Magby, Riolu
    Please let me know of your requests for toddlers, there will promptly be a vote deciding the fate.

Toddler's Playground Social Group

The Toddler's Playground does have a social group, and if you wish to join in it is your priority to send me a request. I shall not waste my time sending invites to every new member we get, I leave the responsibility to the members. If you wish to join, and cannot find it, why not try my profile? The Social Group is where announcements shall be told, events shall be held, and other things, such as requesting a partner change, and also where the information about punishments is kept.

Playground Rankings

Playground's Biggest Baby
    This is basically the owner of the group who is allowed to kick out members, post topics, post side topics, and come up with new events and announcements.
    ~Kawaii~

Playground's Sibling
    This is the co-owner of the group who has power to kick out members, post topics, and side topics.
    Neko64
    Demolition

School Kids
    School Kids are active members who have the ability to post side topics and choose partners.
    Deviation
    Flash!

Infants
    These are regular members of the group.
    zappyspiker
    Spinosaurus
    Arceus3440
    AutisticLucario
    Sotto Voce
    Fire Wolf
    Drizzle
    Raging Lucario​

Time Out
    This is the section for inactive members of the Toddler's Playground who join but either rarely post or never shows up.

Banner

todderlsplaygroundv2.png

...By Goodies...

toddlerplaygroundv3.gif

Again by Goodies​

Affliates:

---

Notice: In order to join, besides the sign-up sheet, there is a password you must enter. This week's password is: Goessendorf

Last edited:

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • The First Reply to V.4

I want to join again because I liked it here before. It's a shame that version 3 shut down, I will never forget it.

Reason: Because I was already a member.

Partner: Riolu (his name is Stanley)

Password: Domination.

Pardon me for any missing information. I don't remember how the last time I tried to join worked.

Oops! Sorry, I didn't see the fine print about the members' list.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi! I'm going to rejoin because this place doesn't seem very active, and because things are going well down hill in other places.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    This is silly... I know it is nearly Christmas, but your Co-Owner hasn't posted the Member's List after... 15 DAYS? Come on! I may as well say that you may as well post the Member's List yourself.

Anyway, just saying good luck. This start... Well, things can only look up?

Circuit

Years
  • I would say "I'll put myself up for co-owner and post the members list" but I'm not sure I should... It seems wrong seeing as I quit before.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hem hem, the member list is now in the first post, due to the Co-owner slacking. Club activity may now resume.

Circuit

Years
  • See? Aren't I brilliant? I come back then the members list comes straight up. Hehehehe. Rio! Get down from there!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • So we can sign up now?

Why: I've been here since V.2 and watching over the club since V.1 + I love toddlers
    Activeness: I'm usually very active although haven't been for the past few weeks due to nearing of Christmas but hoping to be active again soon

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • So we can sign up now?

Why: I've been here since V.2 and watching over the club since V.1 + I love toddlers
    Activeness: I'm usually very active although haven't been for the past few weeks due to nearing of Christmas but hoping to be active again soon

Yeah, sure, you can join! ^^ Happy to have you here.

TOPIC - When you get to choose your toddler, which one do you think you'll have?
    I am, obviously, keeping my Hoppip, Lilly, I already have her of course.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • When you get to choose your toddler, which one do you think you'll have?

I'm definitly having my Pichu, Zparky back again

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I want to join again because I liked it here before. It's a shame that version 3 shut down, I will never forget it.

Reason: Because I was already a member.

Partner: Riolu (his name is Stanley)

Password: Domination.

Pardon me for any missing information. I don't remember how the last time I tried to join worked.

Oops! Sorry, I didn't see the fine print about the members' list.

Oops, forgot to mention that you can join X.X But you can.. Yeah...

ANNOUNCEMENT~
    THE SOCIAL GROUP IS NOW OPEN! CHECK MY PROFILE FOR A LINK!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    - Why: Can't the old creator re-join, with Lilly's bigger half sister Turtwig?
    - Activeness: Ermm... I'll try to post at least once a day.
    - Password: Domination

Partner - Turtwig

Nice to see you called me wonderful Kawaii!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    - Why: Can't the old creator re-join, with Lilly's bigger half sister Turtwig?
    - Activeness: Ermm... I'll try to post at least once a day.
    - Password: Domination

Partner - Turtwig

Nice to see you called me wonderful Kawaii!

Actually, I called you wondersul. I'll change that.

Yeah yeah, join you may.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Well, you TRIED to call me wonderful...

Anyway, is Lilly enjoying having power?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Mm.. Power... Yeah, as you can tell, Lilly loves her new power.

Hi! I'm going to rejoin because this place doesn't
    seem very active, and because things are going well down hill in other places.
    Ah ah ahh.. You cant rejoin until you use the correct sign up sheet. Tch.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so busy these past few days (I hope you were not refering to me about the member list, by the way. Nobody told me I had to do it).

Anyways, for everyone in the club, you can put the banner in my sig into yours. Also make sure it links to this club. ;P

As for my partner, it'll be Mimi, the silver-coated Eevee with a white bow around it's neck. ;)

NOW THEN! Time for a topic:

What does your toddler want for Christmas?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    - Why: I used to be in the older versions, and I hope this one would be the most active. I also like toddlers Pokes. :3
    - Activeness: I'll try to be more active in this version.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so busy these past few days (I hope you were not refering to me about the member list, by the way. Nobody told me I had to do it).

Anyways, for everyone in the club, you can put the banner in my sig into yours. Also make sure it links to this club. ;P

As for my partner, it'll be Mimi, the silver-coated Eevee with a white bow around it's neck. ;)

NOW THEN! Time for a topic:

No, I didnt mean you.

- Why: I used to be in the older versions, and I hope this one would be the most active. I also like toddlers Pokes. :3
    - Activeness: I'll try to be more active in this version.

Yeah, you can join ^^

She wants... A Playstation3 O=

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Not that I'm going to pick it, but I have 1 vote for a toddler: Budew? Please Kawaii?

She is happy with what she has. Her family, especially her little sis Lilly being happy.

Arceus3440

Arceus Fanatic
    Years
  • I'll be a Porygon2 if possible.
    - Why: I can't really tell but I feel like joining
    - Activeness: How do I know? I just started!

Last edited:
    Back