• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Kamineigh

Puppetmaster
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm Kamineigh. I'm new, obviously.

Meh, dunno what else to put here, seeing as it's highly unlikely any of you have read either School Daze or Choices: Freshmares, both by Paleo Prints.
Nor is it likely that you've read any other stories that I've proofread.

If you do know of those stories, good for you.

I guess I'll end this by saying Rayquaza plushie is best plushie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
3748522847_a78284b28e.jpg

Indeed it is! :D

Welcome to PC. I'm Meganium! I haven't heard of the story though, is it a fanfiction? I won't ask any further. Great to see ya here btw. There's a lot for you in store here at the PokeCommunity, and so much for you to discuss and get into the discussion. :D How about get into the gaming discussions, or submit any writing pieces you may have. We're quite diverse, so you will fit in here eeeeeasily. :)

You can PM me if you have any questions or concerns, and read the rules & stuff. :D Have fun here, and enjoy the plushie I just gave you haha. :P

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I'm Kamineigh. I'm new, obviously.

Meh, dunno what else to put here, seeing as it's highly unlikely any of you have read either School Daze or Choices: Freshmares, both by Paleo Prints.
Nor is it likely that you've read any other stories that I've proofread.

If you do know of those stories, good for you.

I guess I'll end this by saying Rayquaza plushie is best plushie.

Welcome Kamineigh My name is Diablo.

Well tell us your interests in Pokemon, what you like and dislike about it. :D
Yeah I haven't read any of those books. I'm currently reading "Symbolical Masonry" The interpretation of the three degrees Cornerstone Edition.

Hope you have a good time here in PC and make lots of friends.

Back