• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon Giveaway!

Col~

Effeler
Years
  • Because you offended me, then gave a poor excuse to try and get yourself out of trouble.

Look, just don't post solely to say, "You're too late, I've already won".

omg i offended Waker of Chaos. woe is me. how could i!? people make mistakes.
    so lets be mature about this and end this scrap.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Coming from the guy who cares about a miniscule comment? Ok Mr. Mini. I'll listen to everything you say. *starts reading a magazine*

You're fairly new, so I'll forgive you this once. But from now on, don't show your arrogance around me. I don't care if you're rich enough to give money to this forum, your sarcastic, arrogant, and disrespectful attitude does not belong.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • You're fairly new, so I'll forgive you this once. But from now on, don't show your arrogance around me. I don't care if you're rich enough to give money to this forum, your sarcastic, arrogant, and disrespectful attitude does not belong.

I'm nicer than you think I am, and I'm not rich. I just felt like donating a couple of bucks. Besides, what've you done for the forum lately? Oh and I don't want you to think that just because I haven't been here very long you can treat me like a toddler.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I joined not too long ago too, but you don't see me fighting. Save it for Wi-Fi guys. Col_hacker, I know youre not a toddler, and Waker of Chaos should know that too.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • I'm nicer than you think I am (then act like it), and I'm not rich. I just felt like donating a couple of bucks. Besides, what've you done for the forum lately? I improved the general IQ of the forum, which is more than what I can say for you. Oh and I don't want you to think that just because I haven't been here very long you can treat me like a toddler.

You're also only 13. That makes me your elder, and you will respect me. In fact, I believe that makes about 70% of this forum's population your elders. So if you're nicer, act like it. That way, I won't have to come and correct you again.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    You're also only 13. That makes me your elder, and you will respect me. In fact, I believe that makes about 70% of this forum's population your elders. So if you're nicer, act like it. That way, I won't have to come and correct you again.

Show your age on your profile first, then I'll be sure of that.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • You're also only 13. That makes me your elder, and you will respect me. In fact, I believe that makes about 70% of this forum's population your elders. So if you're nicer, act like it. That way, I won't have to come and correct you again.

im not gonna respect you cause youre 6 years older than me. you dont have any right to try and take control of me. *REPORTS TO MOD*

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • im not gonna respect you cause youre 6 years older than me. you dont have any right to try and take control of me. *REPORTS TO MOD*

But I do have a right to correct those who need it, like you did. I also have a right to not have to deal with your disrespect. It's not control, it's common sense, which I see isn't so common.

So go ahead and report yourself if you feel you need to.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • But I do have a right to correct those who need it, like you did. I also have a right to not have to deal with your disrespect. It's not control, it's common sense, which I see isn't so common.

So go ahead and report yourself if you feel you need to.

Ok. I don't care if you continue, but I'm not gonna waste my time on here feuding with someone who doesn't realize that I wanted to stop this a 1/2 hour ago.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Ok. I don't care if you continue, but I'm not gonna waste my time on here feuding with someone who doesn't realize that I wanted to stop this a 1/2 hour ago.

If you wanted to stop this half an hour ago, you shouldn't have posted any further. That is common sense.

Again, it appears not to be so common anymore.

Back