• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinnikuman Thread

soulryu

Pirate Trainer
Years
This is a thread about Kinnikuman
You can talk about kinnikuman and anything related to it

I just started reading the manga because I wanted to read something old and good, I just finshed reading all of it
kinnikuman nisei is really great as well, but too bad I can't read past Chapter 46 online
I have scans of Chapter 47 & more, but they are all Raw scans (too bad I can't understand Jap)
The anime could have been better but they censored a lot of the blood and gore. I understand the gore but why censor the blood? 4Kids did somewhat of an Ok job to it hated some of the stereotypes accent like Jade (Jäger) whose German accent was too heavy!

In this Thread I'll make a sub and dub comparison of the anime with pics edits,name changes and other things

If someone can translate from Japanse to english that would be help for the manga
as I'm trying to translate it

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I'm highly interested in this, but as it's still being translated and has a long way to go... I probably won't be able to watch it until 2014.-2015.

Back