• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys and girls ..Look in!! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Hey guy's

Thought I'd join up and show you my awesome new piece of art work i had done yesterday ..done will like, some will not
    But i LOVE it, im so happy with it :)

I'm an old player (20) if that's old aha with my Yellow, used to have Red but lost it :(
    Its the best pic i have btw :)

A7DrSOeCQAAnml0.jpg:large

Alistair!

Years
  • Heya Alistair, welcome to the forum~ <3

That tattoo looks amazing and is pretty much identical to the games. I don't really like tattoos much though, but that doesn't change the fact that this looks pretty awesome haha. Great choice!

Anyway, any reason in particular you decided to become a member here on the forum? PC has pretty much everything since we're such a big community. Lots of people to meet here too, so there's lots of possibilities! 20 isn't old at all, I'm 21 and still obsessed with the Pokemon. Do you prefer the older Pokemon games, by the way? If you do, I'm sure you'd like the Metal/Color Games section, where all your R/B/Y and G/S/C talk can go. The section could use more regulars so I'm sure the members there would be happy if you got involved in the discussions. :3

So yeah, have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! Make sure to check out the main forum rules if you haven't yet as well. See you around!

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
  • For a tatto, I think that's pretty cool. Dunno if I would want it on myself, but it's pretty cool to look at. Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity. Have a good time and be sure to look around and read the rules, just in case.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Heya Alistair, welcome to the forum~ <3

That tattoo looks amazing and is pretty much identical to the games. I don't really like tattoos much though, but that doesn't change the fact that this looks pretty awesome haha. Great choice!

Anyway, any reason in particular you decided to become a member here on the forum? PC has pretty much everything since we're such a big community. Lots of people to meet here too, so there's lots of possibilities! 20 isn't old at all, I'm 21 and still obsessed with the Pokemon. Do you prefer the older Pokemon games, by the way? If you do, I'm sure you'd like the Metal/Color Games section, where all your R/B/Y and G/S/C talk can go. The section could use more regulars so I'm sure the members there would be happy if you got involved in the discussions. :3

So yeah, have fun here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! Make sure to check out the main forum rules if you haven't yet as well. See you around!
    Hey guys cheers for the warm welcome!
    It's a pretty nifty and awesome tattoo imo, i don't really like a lot but this I'm in love with XD
    I've always loved pokemon, deep down and it's just something i cant get rid of, My red I've lost and im dead stuck getting a badge on yellow so ill have to go there and ask!

I'm not a fan of the others tbh, well i havent played them but they dont look as good as the orgininals ;) haha

Years
  • Hi Alistair, welcome to PC.

I fail at doing long intros but I'll do my best~

I'm Hikari, 20yo Australian female who has been loving Pokemon ever since it came to me. Unlike you, I prefer the newer games over the old ones probably cos I love fancy graphics better. And my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Do you have any favorite Pokemon or characters btw? Well, enjoy your stay and I'm always open for a VM anytime. And nice tattoo you have~

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Awh thank you! :D

I've always love'd the old ones, yeah the graphics aren't the best but It's always been a child hood memory and it's always been the best one to me :D
    I might have to get a new one just to see what it's like tbh!

My fav's are what it is on my leg, ash and pikachu are my favourite ..along with cubone :D

thank you very much :)

Back