• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you think is better?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I think Groudon is the best out of those.

Btw, go make a poll. Go to "Thread Tools" at the top of the page, and then add poll.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Scizor is the best for battles, Groudon best for ingame, and Charizard for appeal. It depends on exactly what you're asking if they're better in.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It depends on what purpose you're using the pokemon for.

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
  • smarty_arty said:
    It depends on what purpose you're using the pokemon for.

Yeah,it really does because those pokemon are good at different things
    My favorite is Charizard though :D

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
  • well I killed groudon by with my swampert ( but to add injury to insult I used my Smeargle to give it the last knock on the red ha ha) because I personally don't like legendaries and my mate gets them so I don't have to catch them!!! *gasp*

but yeah nidokings the best out of them (nidoqueens better)

Years
  • I'd assume you'd go with Charizard because it's in your name. Groudon is for the goth trainers, Scizor is for the Japanese fans, as its pinchers remind too much of Baltan-seijin from Ultraman, and Nidoking for monster appeal.

My gut say Groudon. Because of the symbolism Team Magma gives it and its eyeliner.

It's not called the eyeliner Pokemon for nothing. Winks.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • What, no poll!?

Hmm, I'm going to have to go with Charizard because I think he's the best but Groudon is pretty cool too..... and Scizor..... and Nidoking.... they're all cool but Charizard is the coolest.

Back