• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • 309.I'm here now Hikari-chan Lets raise some hell here and leave the first letters of our names on the back of the boys xDD

tumblr_m2fzr0PAvP1rte8x0o1_500.jpg

I WIN,Losers!!!!!!!! ;)

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Seriously people, you don't know how slow PokéCommunity is being for me right now.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 08.Shut up and get out of here if i was a guy i would've reached the zero while i was sleeping..OH PLEASE!!!!

it is slow for me too!!!

Girls,come on!

308.Shut up and get out of here if i was a guy i would've reached the zero while i was sleeping..OH PLEASE!!!!

it is slow for me too!!!

Girls,come on!

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Hmm... Is PokéCommunity being slow...

Or is this computer completely bad?

I know it's PokéCommunity because it was offline earlier.

Affliction

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Broken Arrow: Gosh, you don't even know Psychic doesn't affect Dark.

There seems to be no lag in different websites. I'm having two tabs open, and the PokéCommunity one is slower :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Yo dawg I heard you like dark types so I put a dark type in your dark type so you can resist psychics while you resist psychics. Xibit would be proud.

@BA: Miracle Eye is a little move of Mewtwo if I remember right, suits you seeing how you're a god of death and all lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back