• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donation related - Is that meant to happen ?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
  • Hi everyone !

So, I have been trying to pay a $15 donation for a friend who just registered, and after confirming through Paypal, I am redirected to a page called "1-Gigabyte.NET" : https://1-gb.net

The link might not work though...

It asked for a domain name and my e-mail to confirm the order, but hmm...I get no E-mail and I don't even know what to put in the Domain name they ask for...
    Is that normal at all ?

Thanks in advance !

Years
  • You're probably going to want to give Rukario a PM, but if I remember right, that is normal. (Haven't donated in nearly 4 years sooo bear with me XD)

You should have gotten a receipt/confirmation that the donation went through, so if you can, PM that information, plus whatever email you registered on PC with to him and he should be able to handle the rest, and get your friend their Tier 3 Supportership. Donations are usually his domain.

Back