• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wierd pok?mon things..

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • Wierd pok?mon things..

I thought I saw a thread for this but I can't find it now O.o Please close this if there is an old one.

Anyway..

WIERD POKEMON THINGS:

1. Deoxys has a tail

2. The skull on cubone's head is an aerodactyl, but marowak's is a kadabra

3. The end of the ledendary birds' names are three in spanish (uno, dos, tres)

4. The pok?dex says that exeggutor has 3 heads, but he really has 6

That's all for now

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • there is another thread like this so has to be 'closed'........or moved.

deoxys has no tail ,but i wouldnt be surprised if nintendo made up yet another deoxys with a freakeshly large tail. (deoxys and tails go together like a bycicle....underwater :P )

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6553
    heres the thread ur looking for.

"CLOSE".......wish i could do that.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Deoxys has a tail. Look:

dwt.jpg

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Deoxys has a tail. Look:

dwt.jpg

wow :shocked:
    i never did notice that. but i bet its just a spike, since that deoxys is considered to be like a spiky thing.the only way it could be a tail is if it could learn "iron tail",but obviously it cant.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Okay, maybe that Surskit thing wasn't right, but I know 2 things about the first Pokemon movie:

That guy with the Pidgeot calls it a Pidgeotto, AND when Scyther appears on the screen with the Pokemon DNA, Jessie and James call it Alakazaam.

Now, I know I'm right.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • The end of the three legend birds names aren't weird though.

But this is something that I've noticed and am proud of noticing:

Charizard is the only 1 out of Venusau, Charizard and Blastoise that can learn Dragon Claw
    Feraligatr is the only one out of Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr that can learn Dragon Claw
    Sceptile is the only one out of Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert that can learn Dragon Claw.

Type pattern, anyone? ^ ^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Erm... there were dual starters before. All of the Bulbasaurs are part Poison and Charizard is part Flying, not to mention Swampert being part Ground. But I do know that the Torchic line is the only starter family who have the uniqur type combo of part Fighting, and no other Pokemon family has that type combo.

Back