• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shopping Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amp

This is crazy.
Years
  • There's a big magical place out there, I've heard whispers of it being called the 'interwebs'.

Rumor has it, there's actually a GUIDE to this massive interwebs. It has been entitled 'Google'.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Years
  • There's a big magical place out there, I've heard whispers of it being called the 'interwebs'.

Rumor has it, there's actually a GUIDE to this massive interwebs. It has been entitled 'Google'.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

You'd think that going onto a community forum that you'd receive help, and not sarcasm.. I've already looked online. I was merely checking on other people's experiences of maybe if they had pass knowledge of an unknown shop or something online that I could find one of the two items I am seeking.

Well there is Ebay, and Amazon. ;)

Thanks, but already checked.

Anyone could be anymore helpful than these two?

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Well, You could search around in phone books or the internet for Japanese anime Shops.

Theres one in my city, Its really good, I live in Australia and they always have American DS Games there (Witch do work on the Australian DS's) Theres Manga, Plushies and Figures. Really Good Shop Glad I found it, and they once had a mudkip plushie there but it was bought the next day lol.

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
  • Um...actually they're right. Just to be sure I did a little research on my own and found two different auctions for them on ebay. This isn't sarcasm, just thought I'd let you know.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Auction sites are usually your best bet. I did a search myself and could not find much in the way of Mudkip Plushies except a few pictures. I think Mudkip may be popular which may explain the lack of people giving them up or having any more to sell. Mudkip Plushies could have sold out like crazy. Unfortunately, this thread could cause newbies to post links to various auctions (and I know they will, because they usually do) and I can't take any chances. I believe your problem has been addressed with enough detail. I hope you find the Mudkip Plushie you are looking for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back