• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys.......

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
  • Hi guys, my name is Kanea and I am pretty new here. Although, I joined a long time ago I have barely done anything at PC. So, I decided to post a thread to introduce myself to you'll e before doing anymore things here. I've been playing pokemon for 6 years now so I am pretty experienced. I am addicted to WIFI battles. My other interests are Minecraft,sports and playing pokemon hacks.

Well,I hope I have a good time at PC.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Kanea. I think Battle Center, General Entertainment and Video Games section might be great for you. And Emulation section will be great that you want to play numerous Pokemon hacks in it! By the way, I'm Wind Heart. Have a good time!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hello there, Kanea - welcome to PokeCommunity!

WiFi battles, huh? Those are always fun, especially when they are competitive based. How long have you been playing over WiFi/competitively? Since you're addicted I can guess that you've been doing them for quite some time, huh? Well, how about sharing your expertise over in the Battle Center forum? There's loads of other WiFi/competitive games over there that would just love to test you. ;] Speaking of which, if you want to sort of change your mode of battling, PC has a Pokemon Showdown server where you can build a team online and battle other PC members! It's loads of fun~

Welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay, alright? :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Although,I have only been playing on WIFI since March,it was love at the first sight.I have been playing Pokemon Showdown for quite some time,but I never knew that it was part of PC!

Anyway,thanks a lot guys.

Back