• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White Team

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi guys, I've pretty much got my team, but can't decide on so of my moves, and one of my pokemon. So far my team is as follows:

Serperior
    Ability: Overgrow
    -Toxic
    -Leaf storm
    -Leaf Blade
    -Hidden power(rock if I can-how do i get this?)/iron tail

Carracosta
    Ability:Solid Rock
    -Stone edge
    -Aqua tail
    -Curse
    -Ice/blizzard

Victini(Yes, I like my little buddy)
    Ability:Victory star
    -V-create (yeah this is there)
    -Searing shot
    -Psychic
    -Solarbeam?

Braviary
    Ability:Sheer force
    -Fly
    -Superpower
    -Don't know
    -Don't know

These four I am keeping for sure
    These three I can't decide between

Zoroark
    Ability:Illusion
    -Night slash
    -Aerial Ace
    -Don't know
    -Don't know

Zebstrika (Elecktross is overpowered)
    Ability:Motor drive
    -Thunder
    -Wild charge
    -Don't know
    -Don't know

Haxorus
    Ability:Either or
    -Dragon claw
    -Outrage
    -Giga impact/Draco Meteor
    -Brick break?

I'd really like some comments/critizism on this team, they'ed be appreciated. I like my first four, so they're staying, but I can't decide between if i want a dragon physical sweeper with beef, a frail but faster mixed sweeper, or a fairly solid electric type.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2012
    Haxorus has high attack, but its spa isn't so good. So take giga unless you got a better non-recharge move.. Victinis fine, but i dont like solarbeam because charge, but its prefrence. Zebstrika, in my experience is physical, remove thunder unless spa stat is better. im not sure what else to run. Carracosta's fine, icebeam for accuracy coverage or blizzard for damage. I feel the rest is good, maybe someone else can give you better movesets.. Also, haxorus + zoroark. BTW victini's cute :P

Oh, forgot to add, leafstorm, try to replace that. and leech seed instead of toxic

btw regard zoroark+haxorus. haxorus for sure, but pref on other 2

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Haxorus has high attack, but its spa isn't so good. So take giga unless you got a better non-recharge move.. Victinis fine, but i dont like solarbeam because charge, but its prefrence. Zebstrika, in my experience is physical, remove thunder unless spa stat is better. im not sure what else to run. Carracosta's fine, icebeam for accuracy coverage or blizzard for damage. I feel the rest is good, maybe someone else can give you better movesets.. Also, haxorus + zoroark. BTW victini's cute :P

Oh, forgot to add, leafstorm, try to replace that. and leech seed instead of toxic

btw regard zoroark+haxorus. haxorus for sure, but pref on other 2
    I'm think I'll just keep the team I have now, since haxorus would make half my team weak to ice (even though I do have 2 to counter). I think serperior will be toxic, frenzy plant, GIGA(will this work?), and hidden power (rock). I don't know about solar beam yet; Zebstrika is probably going to stay, and even though it is physical, I think I'll keep thunder as a back up trump card; ice beam isn't till end game, so I guess blizzard, Toxic I kept because I'm thinking of walling w/ serperior's fairly high defs. and wasting away the enemy w/ toxic.

Back