• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Wait! They don't love you like I love you..."

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
  • I find Bound 2 by Kanye extremely amusing as it's kinda a satire of love songs XD

Anyways any love song by Zac Brown Band, As She's Walking Away, Goodbye in Her Eyes, etc. I really love

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    that title <3
    uhhh don't have a favourite but I'm really into "Aware" by Front Porch Step. It's not the best of lyrics, but the performance is really genuine.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • that title <3

I was hoping at least one person got the reference. :D

Well obviously Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs is one of my favourite love-related tracks, it's just amazing, from start to finish. It definitely caught me off-guard after hearing through most of Fever To Tell and then coming across this and Modern Romance.

Others include Under Control by the Strokes, 505 and Cornerstone by Arctic Monkeys and You're The One by The Black Keys. Love is a Song by Dumbfoundead also I like.

Back