• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
After going on a long journey into indie folk and pop for quite some time i'm returning home to hip-hop :D

I've been listening to a lot of Kanye and Kendrick and the one's the Stick out on the top of my head are

B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar

Money Trees - Kendrick Lamar

New God Flow - Kanye West ft. Pusha T

Years
Been listening to a lot of Kanye West lately, appearing a lot are "Gorgeous", "Runaway", ' Love Lockdown", and "All Falls Down".

Years
Sonic Boom (Ending Theme) from Sonic CD.

I love the slower credits version of this theme, especially that final bit in the ending with the acoustic guitar.

Years
The Neighborhood - Sweater Weather

Fitz and the Tantrums - Out of my league

Can't get them out of my head. Groovy sound and really catchy. Almost obnoxiously catchy.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Marina and the Diamonds - Starring Role

It's difficult to remember the lyrics to this song since it's a little odd rhythmically, but

Years
Avicii & Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One

I love Avicii's music, it's something I definitely listen to for a party occasion.

V-Create

You have no power here
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer

I just like to headbang and things.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
The '59 Sound - The Gaslight Anthem
Album: The '59 Sound

This really isn't usually my kinda music at all... and definitely not just chilling music, but for some reason I quite like this song despite how if I was to use words for it I'd probably come up with generic as one of the top ones. Oh well!

Years
Deadmau5 - Suckfest9001

I like listening to this (along with Cthulhu Dreams) when I do something that takes a lot of time to do :P

Last edited:
Years
Daft Punk - One More Time

Given the word "celebrate" is mentioned a lot in this song, it'd be fitting I listen to it on an occasion like this.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Crawl Through Knives - In Flames.

It's been an extremely long time since I last listened to this song. xD" I love it, though; it's beautiful.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
P.O.D. - Lost in Forever

I'm too blind to see beyond the dead of night
But my spirit grows to see the afterlife
I'm so broken and small, come here and take me away!

Eternity, seemingly an endless waiting
I'm lost in forever (Forever!)
Eternally, a limitless time that's never ending
I'm lost in forever (Forever!)

We live and we die
Given to faith and fear
When my time is over
Where do I go from here?

I had forgotten about this song for quite some time, then stumbled upon it on youtube. Definitely glad that I found it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back