• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quagsire or Lanturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
  • Umm.. you may want to add a little more info about yourself on your intro. It's hard for many people to welome someone who only asked a just random question about Quagsire and Lanturn. But I see you're new here, so I'll welcome you anyway.
    Greetings VenusaurFan6098! And welcome to the Pokécommunity forums! I hope you have a great time here doing whatever you do and that you find what you want here. There's something here for everybody, so I'm sure you will. We're all pokéfans, so if you have a question just ask anyone or check the FAQ section. Have fun, and drone all you want about pokémon. :)

As for the question about the Quagsire and Lanturn,
    I've always been a Lanturn fan, just ask my Lanturn, Eleau,
    But I suppose Quagsir is good too. Jes Lanturn is more unique.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This isn't an introduction. Since this is more of a simple question, I think there's a quick question/help thread at the 4th Generation Gaming section since you're asking about SoulSilver, so it is best for you to ask it there rather than here. The Competitive Battling Center is also a good place to start if it's battling-wise. Hope this helps! though you'll get two answers above. lol

Time to lock dis thing.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back