• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you want a Pokémon to wake you up if alarm doesn't (besides attacks)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if your alarm doesn't wake you up because you didn't hear it or too tired to get up, but your Pokémon would wake you up WITHOUT using an attack, what Pokémon would you want to wake you up and how would it be done?

I'd like a Reshiram to lick my face with her tongue to wake me up... a Pokémon that size would have a large tongue and could wake me up like that really well...

I know I said her for Reshiram despite it has no gender, but Reshiram looks feminine to me

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If it's a bird Pokémon like Swellow, Talonflame, Pidgeot, and Fearow, then I'd probably have it peck me. Not in a furious kind of way though, because that would be just painful. I'd prefer them to do it gently. If the Pokémon's got a human-like form such as either Combuskin, Blaziken, Blastoise, Wartortle, or Lucario, then I'd want them shake me with their hands like a human would. If it's a huge Pokémon like Tropius, though, then I wouldn't have them do anything most likely… well, maybe I'd have them make loud noises with their mouths. That's the only thing they could possibly do without hurting me. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maybe I could teach a Chatot a couple of songs, and have it sing in order to wake me up. Heck, I might not even need an alarm clock if it knew when to get me up every day!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I would love if Patrat did it - it could jump up and down on the bed, constantly pulling the covers/sheets as if to say 'let's play', scream/growl it's name near my ears, pull the pillows [thinking about it, Mienfoo, Buizel, or Furret could do the same].

That would wake me up in an instant with me being annoyed, irritated, or angered.... but being such a cute & playful Pokemon, I just couldn't say nothing bad to it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would want a catlike pokémon like Delcatty or Espeon to poke me until I wake up. Cute :3

Back