• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bottom line~Wrestling Fan Club~ WWE/TNA

Years
  • That's the first live Raw I've watched in a while, and while the first half of the show was great, I was really worn out by the end, and I had almost no interest in Orton/Sheamus. Still, lots of good setups for Elimination Chamber on Sunday, and I'm still more hyped than anything for the Wyatts vs. the Shield, especially with them finally getting physical with each other at the end of Raw. Both Bray and Roman Reigns are (hopefully) going to be stars in the future, so hopefully the 6-man tag match on Sunday is a great one, and raises the stocks of both even more.

And while I've never cared for John Cena in the ring, tonight proved that with the right opponent, he can put on one hell of a show. His match vs. Antonio Cesaro was one of my favorites in a long time, and probably tied with Wyatt/Bryan as my early favorite for match of the year. Lots of great offense and creative counters from both guys, and while Cena winning was predictable, Cesaro really benefitted from that match. That strong showing combined with a win over Orton (plus whatever he does on Smackdown/EC) hopefully legitimizes him as a real contender going forward. Hard to believe that just 7 or 8 months ago he was coming down to the ring while yodelling.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • Hulk hogan ric flair and taker are confirmed for tonight!! Also I think ic and tag title rematches(don't expect anything crazy) might see usos win but last night was the night for that.

I have no words on elimination chamber horrible ppv so predictable. I'm tired on ppvs with no title switches. I mean camon the new age outlaws? Bryan gettin screwed again?
    I don't wann see orton vs Bautista at mania that will be a terrible main event

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey you wrestlemaniacs! :D

I'm here to step in because unfortunately this club does not have an owner anymore, as he is no longer present in the forums. Ownership of this club is up for grabs, so if anyone wants to take over, send me a VM or a PM. Otherwise, in a few days I'm gonna have to lock this up.

aaaaand we now have a new owner! take good care of the club, Ashley (Peitharchia)!~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yes; the club's under new management, guys. For now, please disregard first post; it'll all be changed sometime this week. :) If you'd like to join, no need to sign-up; just post your username here and give us your opinion on our current discussion! To keep the ball rolling, let's start off a new topic, shall we? What did you think about Elimination Chamber last night? Was it good? Bad? So-so? What are somethings that you liked, and what were you disappointed by?

Years
  • Congrats on becoming the new head of the club! It seems strangely fitting that, with the WWE Network coming out today in America, the WWE is entering a new era, and so is our wrestling fan club. :]

I actually didn't catch Elimination Chamber last night, but from what I read/heard, it wasn't anything too big that was missed. I love watching Chamber matches, so I'll definitely check that out sometime down the road. But all I'm hearing about is The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield and how it stole the show, so I'll absolutely have to check that out, too.

Years
  • The Elimination Chamber was alright (loved what I saw of the Wyatts/Shield match), but once again, there've been no surprises at any of the events, and everything is still awfully predictable. If it weren't for the fact that CM Punk were on his "sabbatical" right now, I'd have no doubt that the 5 leaked Wrestlemania matches from sometime in January were still the plan heading forward. Heck, 3 of those 5 matches are still unchanged, with Daniel Bryan just taking the spot of CM Punk against Triple H.

As for RAW last night, I felt it was pretty good, especially with the returns of Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker. One concerning thing though is the knee injury that John Cena suffered last night. I haven't heard any updates on how bad it is, but it would be a shame to see him unable to compete against Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania, since it would be a fantastic rub-off for him. Knowing Cena though, he'll just suck it up and work through Mania, and take time off afterwords if he truly needs it.

The other concerning thing is what's supposed to be the main event of Wrestlemania- Batista vs. Randy Orton. They had the perfect opportunity to mix things up a bit at the Chamber, since the fans clearly aren't interested in the two competing against each other. I'm not saying Daniel Bryan would've been the right choice to face Batista, but at least the fans would be excited about the match, rather than not caring, despite it being the company's only top prize now. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to... deal with it.

Years
  • ^ If Cena being hurt means that we get to see Shield/Wyatts again, I can't say that I'd be opposed. I don't hate Cena...

"I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back."

... And I don't want to see him hurt when WrestleMania rolls around, but if he is hurt, he'll either step aside and they'll probably throw Bray and Family to the Shield, or he'll wrestle with layers of duct tape around his leg and overcome the Family.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I personally wasn't too disappointed by Elimination Chamber. Orton's successfully defended his belts, so looks like we're going to see him go at it against Batista in Wrestlemania; should be interesting. It's been an extremely long time since we've last seen these two go head-to-head, so, yes. To make it better, I guess it'd be pretty cool if there were a guest referee of sorts. If Cena does turn out to be injured and unable to compete, I'd be down with him doing this job. :] Whether we like it or not, there's still a lot of people out there who are interested in seeing him perform in some capacity.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • aaaaand since Bestintheworld is back in action, ownership of the club has returned to him. :)

you may now return to your normal wrestling activities and such.~

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • Anyone watch impact last night. I have to say with MVP, the american wolves and the new gimmick for sam shaw Tna is doing some great things. In ring and storylines alike I like what I'm seeing over there.

Raw Tonight guys lets have a live chat!!!

Raw Recap

Raw starts with wwe trolling the Chicago crowd with paul haymen coming out to punks music he speaks briefly about punk and how the crowd took punk away from him and how he's never been the same after losing to undertaker. Didn't answer any punk questions doesn't appear punks coming back tonight.

Brock actually had some mic time and prolly had his best promo since his return nothin to special but he didn't botch his lines so that's good for him.

The usos pick up the tag team championships from the new age outlawz in a great match the crowd got behind fully despite the outcry for punk. Very happy for usos there more than deserving and the outlawz nostalgia run was wearing thin.

Cesaro had a minute long match with big e before swagger interfered resulting in a dq win for big e. Cesaro once again impressed in the short amount of one he has with an amazing tilt a whirl back breaker. Swagger and cesaro split coming soon my pick is colter sticks with jack turning cesaro face. Fans really getting behind cesaro.

Wyatt's vs shield. Pretty good match. Seth Rollins impressed early on either multiple diving flips out of the ring consecutively landing on his feet every time. Rollins left late in match claiming he could no longer be the glue to the sheild. Ambrose and reigns struggle fans chant this is awesome bray hit sister Abigail on Ambrose for win as Rollins watches from the ramp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Wyatt Family Vs. The Shield was the highlight of the night imo. I'll always love to see them fight one another. Also after what Seth Rollins pulled, I think we might see a triple threat match at Wrestlemania XXX.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That match amazing, but if you ask me, Reigns was the standout throughout it. Those Superman punches, flying kicks, and spears were very eye-catching. It's surprising how a big guy like him could be so athletic. Really looking forward to what he's got in store for us after Wrestlemania.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • Raw tonight guys!!!! Really hope we can get a live chat going, I'll be doing a full raw recap regardless tonight, I'll also talk about tnas lockdown ppv last night which saw the return of bobby lashley.

Years
  • Spoiler:

I now have a reason to watch wrestling again, the wyatt family pwns.

Whatcha gonna do brother, when the Wyatts wreck face and make the world see what you are hiding.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Wrestlemania XXX...

Spoiler:

Edit: Just realize I haven't even signed up for this. Thought I did, lol. So I'm signing up xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't know… even if it were to happen at some point, I just don't feel that it should've gone to a part-timer like him. :( Would have been a lot better if it were an up-and-comer such as either Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns.

Years
  • Are we spoilering things? I mean Wrestlemania's over, but...

Spoiler:

I really wish I was home tonight to watch Raw, as the post-WM Raws are always some of the best of the year.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'm actually going to watch the Raw episode after Wrestlemania, because tbh I was so disappointed by this year's Wrestlemania >.<

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Past two WrestleMania PPVs haven't been as spectacular as previous ones, in my opinion. :( Important stuff did occur, but they just couldn't make them... memorable, you know? They really need to try getting back on track. Anyway, what do you all think about Jarett's new Global Force Wrestling promoting? What are some things you're expecting to see in it? Which TNA talents do you see ship-jumping?

Years
  • Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just a few days after being inducted into the Hall of Fame and appearing on Raw just the night before, the Ultimate Warrior has passed away. Since I've heard conflicting reports, I'm not going to speculate what happened, but the timing of this is definitely eerie. Along with the Harts, the Ultimate Warrior was my mom's favorite wrestler, and one of mine by proxy when I was younger. I thought I couldn't feel any worse than what happened to the Undertaker on Sunday, but now I do :/

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in others something larger than life, then his essence, and his spirit will be immortalized by the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You are the legend makers of the Ultimate Warrior. In the back, I see many potential legends, some of them with Warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they will live with passion and intensity, so much so that you will tell your stories and make them legends as well. I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever."

Ultimate Warrior, April 7, 2014.

Back