• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compare and contrast

mbc2085

Mew
Years
  • Find similar chracter or characteristic in pokemon special, anime, and movie.

trust me you will find alot.
    Like similar pichu(Gold's, and one of pichu brothers in short film)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Hi, mbc2085? There's something you should know. All Pokemon of one kind look very similar to each other!

It's cool to learn something new, isn't it?

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
  • i know that!!!
    Compare anime, movie, and manga Look for something that is kinda similar like

sapphire and may both choose torchic.
    Something similar like that
    or both mew from manga and in 1st movie is fron faraway islands
    use your imagination.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • i know that!!!
    Compare anime, movie, and manga Look for something that is kinda similar like

sapphire and may both choose torchic.
    Something similar like that
    or both mew from manga and in 1st movie is fron faraway islands
    use your imagination.

The problem is, there really isn't that much in common. In nearly every way, the manga contradicts the anime. Honestly, I think part of the reason the writers made the manga was to give people like me, who loves the anime but think it could use a more adult touch to it, a chance to see pokemon in the way we would like to see it.

Back