• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What to do if you can't trade?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • Ok, here's the problem I've been facing in my SoulSilver. I cant' trade because I refuse to change my router security to WEP. I really want Kingdra for my team and haven't played it in so long because of this. I really want to play SoulSilver but what's the point if I can't get the Pokemon I want? Do you guy's have any suggestions on how to get the Pokemon since I can't get WiFi?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't think there's another way, unless you have another 4th generation game along with a second DS. You could access a different Wi-Fi connection and use the GTS trade evolution glitch though. Otherwise, you need to trade it, transfer one from Pal Park, or hack one onto your game.

But anyway, this would probably be better suited for the 4th Gen Help Thread since it's related to the games and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back