• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Honedge IRL

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    JWittz seems to be joining a lot of other channels lately...
    Anyways, awesome video!

Years
  • If the myths were real, they would all have their life energy sucked away, wouldn't they...

I wish they did the sheath, but that's still quite remarkable.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I've seen a few of this guy's videos before. I think he has a really creative idea for a channel idea. There are so many fictional swords and it's cool to see how they would look in real life.

I'm not really into swords (either the pokemon or the real things), but this channel puts more work into its contents and user participation than a majority of the more popular channels :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I've seen this before, extremely impressive! I really wish I could make stuff like that, I would love to make swords.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I've seen this video before, but even after watching it again, I'm still amazed by the sheer effort and time spent into making that Honedge. Seriously, kudos to that blacksmith. Also +1 for JWittz appearance!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • That was really awesome. Blacksmithing's always been something in my mind that's looked wicked, and I guess this has confirmed it. :p

Oh, it'd be fun to carry a Honedge around.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Wow, this is amazing! Would've been great if he could make the sheath too, though. I was really surprised that the equipment used to make the sword can (mostly?) be found in my building on campus and that I knew what he was talking about. Blacksmithing has definitely come a long way from the middle ages.

Back