• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem

Years
  • Hi i have trouble surfing the net,because whenever i open two or more windows in this site to post, some of the windows gets stuck and i have to go back here again and surf...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sounds more like a case of lacking memory. Make sure you don't have too many things in your system tray and use Ad-Aware regularily - doing that really decreases your memory usage so it should be okay to open more than a few windows. o_o That worked for me, anyway.

I think this should probably go in the Computers forum, but in case it is only here, I'll leave it in Q&F. =\

Years
  • Yes this only happens when i go to this site...and no i dont think its my memory problem i have like 30 gb's left on my cpu,u can see my cpu type on my sig...

Cherrim

Years
  • No, your memory is different from your hard disk. o_o; The amount of space you have left on the hard drive shouldn't have anything to do with your computer's performance in that way (unless it was really low or something). Your RAM is what would be affected here. If you have too many programs open, or if you have a programs which use up a lot of RAM, then you'll run out and your computer will start having problems. =\

Cherrim

Years
  • Have you downloaded and used Ad-Aware yet? And which browser are you using? o_o

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He should probably check the spyware sticky in Computers in general, if that's the problem. o_o;
    We need more details if it's only happening here, and to eliminate this kinda stuff. @@;

Back