• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite part in pokemon heart gold and soul silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey im just curious to know which was your favorite oart in pokemon heart gold and soul silver and why.

My favorite part was the battle against Red and the reason why i liked it was because when i was 10 and new to emulation i had played gold version and had reached the final battle Red ..... i loved the background music and thoroughly enjoyed the battle.... and when i played heart gold it felt very nostalgic as it brought back memories when i was on a windows 2003 pc battling against Red.The only thing that surprised me was when Red had his Espeon replaced with a Lapras :O.

Years
I know this seems silly but my favorite part is how it was the same basic game as the original GS but the game is visually very very different yet invoke the same feelings as the originals as opposed to Leaf Green and Fire Red that was the same game.... inbalances in all only with a shiny coat of paint and upgraded battle system

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
I know this seems silly but my favorite part is how it was the same basic game as the original GS but the game is visually very very different yet invoke the same feelings as the originals as opposed to Leaf Green and Fire Red that was the same game.... inbalances in all only with a shiny coat of paint and upgraded battle system

I kno exactly how you feel ;)

One of my favorites was that there were two regions ^^ SO MUCH MORE to explore! So much more to do post E4!

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
The Team Rocket disguise. Only makes me wish there were optional storylines.
The next to that is starting the game. Because it is a remake of the best Pokemon game...

Years
The game in it's entirety was my favorite. It brought back those feelings I felt as a kid playing my way through. The upgraded visualization was very nice as well.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Of all the updates to GSC, my favourite would have to involve the music. Obviously the DS has much better speakers and processing power than the Game Boy ever did, and the upgraded score for the games utilises all of this new power appropriately. All of the old favourites like the Bicycle theme are rendered in high-ish quality sound, and some of the areas even have new songs. Of these, my favourite has to be the National Park's one, of which I could listen to it for hours. For years now, it's been my favourite piece of Pokemon music, and if you listen to it, it's easy to see why:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Of all the updates to GSC, my favourite would have to involve the music. Obviously the DS has much better speakers and processing power than the Game Boy ever did, and the upgraded score for the games utilises all of this new power appropriately. All of the old favourites like the Bicycle theme are rendered in high-ish quality sound, and some of the areas even have new songs. Of these, my favourite has to be the National Park's one, of which I could listen to it for hours. For years now, it's been my favourite piece of Pokemon music, and if you listen to it, it's easy to see why:

Absolutely agreed. My favorite music is this. Plus the artwork for the entrance gives you a comfy feeling.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
Seems like people are talking about updates and such, though ill say my favorite part was beating Lance. Dat feeling of accomplishment. It was amazing. Wasnt my first Elite Four beaten, but I think Lance was definitely the hardest for me, especially that third Dragonite. I hadnt brought any Ice types with me so I had to rely on Lugia. And then.. "Oh wait, you also have to explore Kanto!" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back