• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRice

LAB 126
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    So i am new to the YouTube Pokemon community and i just wanted to share my videos with you guys hoping you guys would enjoy watching it. I'll tried my best to upload as much as i can over the week looking at three episode a week. I am dedicated to making video as much as i can beside school work and life. Anyway one thing you guys could be looking forward to is my Asian accent and life story and embarrassing story. So please support and if you can hit that subscribe button on YouTube and comment and I would be one happy panda. Sank Kyu!

Just Search Up LilAznBoi126 on YouTube

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • We require people to post their videos, not links to their youtube channel, so I'm afraid you'll have to get 13 more posts first :( Then you'll be able to post all your videos whenever you upload them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back