• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    All of the trainer names are de-capitalized, every trainer was hand done by me personally theres easily 300 of them. Good idea, I will surely rename the routes to something more appropriate to the game.

Also, guys please leave feedback on what you think about whether or not you think this game belongs in showcase. If you think it does, state why. If you dont, also state why. This hack will make it to the showcase, its just a matter of time, and I need your critisisms to speed up the process. Hope to hear from you guys soon

Still looking for OW creator and Sprite inserter btw~

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    yes I understand that, im not looking for a direct answer, clearly, but rather, opinions and suggestions from people in the community to how I should go about reaching that standard. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    At this point you can get celebi and deoxies, an extention of the game is in the making

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • I think this hack isn't done at all.
    You see,dialogue is one of the most important things in the hack,and you leave it to the final version.
    There are ABSOLUTELY no people in towns or signposts. Why? You just had "no time" to edit their text. Oh,and Trainers say ABSOLUTELY the same words. It needs a lot of work,but now it will be harder because you destroyed the person events.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    not really, it isnt difficult to code a person in a town that says simple text, or describes the town or whatnot. Ive been meaning to add random people just havent gone around to it, will most likely be in the next version

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Here are some updates coming your way!!
    *sorry for the double post, does this count if Im posting updates :S?*

Anyways:

Zeffy is going to do some sprite inserting so that Misty will be completely integrated into the game! A big thankyou goes out to Zeffy!

Next, Pokemon Advanced ADventure has a new mapper added to the team: sigeru02! We welcome him with our arms wide open!

More dialgue and storyline and people will be added in towns and such as a mjor update to help the whole feel and completness of the game!

Moreover, the whole game is essentially being redone, here are some pictures:

waterfall_route_by_sigeru02-d31cqx8.jpg

We hope to have your support, and to comment on the hack, and leave more criticism! This hack will make its mark in the community, and that we can assure you! Stay tuned guys, cuz this is only the beginning

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    hey dbz the status is at 95% sorry i havent been on lately i had been in a wreck and only able to pop on for a few mins here and there but im better and im back to work so ill message you soon

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    sounds good,
    Also guys expect the buggest update yet in the next update. Expect it in about 2 weeks.

Spoilers:

Everything remapped, new tiles, fresh PROFESSIONAL new look, compleetly different than kanto's original layout.

Misty's starter is togepi with custom moveset.

about an additional 25 characters have been added to the game, with new scripts and events.

Sign's and all scripted and functioning

Expansion of detail and depth into the sotryline and past of tyrant pokemon

A whole new adventure to pursue after beating the elite 4.

There are many updates, and I would like to thank many people for their support and efforts to make this hack become possible.

Please keep looking at this thread, because this hack's new changes will surely not disappoint you

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Hey Dbz, can you give me a list of all the legendary pokemon available here so far? and where to catch them haven't been able to play alot because of work. it would be very appreciated if you can give me the location, thx! =)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Haha, no sorry gary will stay with evee :)
    You can catch squirtle in the game though if your so fond of him!
    Also Legendaries curretnly available: Ho oh, lugia, jirachi, mewtwo, mew, celebi, deoxies. You get most of them trough the storyline.

Spoiler update:

Revamping of mapping is about 50% done!
    Misty fully into the game!
    continuation fo story after elite 4 80% done
    Integration of 4th gen and 5th gen pokemon (25% done) (not all pokemon about 20 of them)

Lots of things are in the making, will post spoilers in a few days! :)

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    alright dbz i have 2 left to do and its taking a while cause im making them the best and beening more creative i sent you a pm please responed status is 96%

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Hey dbzmay and other helpers to this hack,when mew and mewtwo fight mew does not follow any commands

-plus thanks for adding 4 and 5 gen pokemon XD-

JimmyJ99

Noobie Hacker
    Years
  • Hey DBZ ,

I must say this hack so far is great. Few bugs that i've encountered. Like the Village of Water , biking and etc. But the biggest one that has halted me from finishing the game is that , I can not seem to get the guards to move from in front of the gates leading to the E4. And yes I am playing Version 8.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    can i have a screenshot?
    Basically, once you get all 8 badges, you talk to the guard in normal village and he will let you through

Then youll have to pass Secutiry HQ.

Post a screenshot and show me what you mean.

Back