• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway​

Lucia smiled as she dragged Mark along. "Don't worry about anything Mark! Now, by tomorrow you'll forget all about it! We could even have a class together!" She said happily. "Schoolwork should be more than enough to get your mind off of it as well!"

Roberto narrowed his eyes a bit more at the Sableye. Yes... it would soon be the time to fight. But not now...

Diana smiled at him, "Thought so. We can just take our time getting there, not really built for speed right now." She chuckled.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled at Lucia. She was really sweet... all day she had been hanging out with him and just making sure he felt better. Saying thanks probobly wouldn't be enough to cut it at this point. Still... he wondered what she had planned... Mark hadn't been in a Suicune dorm in awhile after all. Guess it'll just be kept as a surprise till they get there... Mark was kind of looking forward to it but was still pretty down from earlier...

Len walked along with Diana patting her on the b ack once more. "Hehe, of course! We still have alot more bonding to do." Len said. He was becoming more sure this whole relationship thing could out...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy looked to the upper floors of the seemingly abandoned dorm... but it almost sounded like there was some sort of ruckus going on up there. Was it inhabited? It could be pokemon, or some students horsing around... whatever it was, her curiosity about the building was further stoked. Taking a step towards the front door she faintly heard Corphish make a questioning sound, but it didn't seem important. All that seemed important was that door, half hanging off the hinges and sheltering the darkness within. Cubone moaned behind her, frightened, and she started to murmer something soothing but the sound faded away half formed.

Her feet pulled themselves forward and dragged her along with them as her hand rose towards the door, fingers stretched out to push it open. Inside some part of her questioned what she was doing, but the building had entranced her. The pull of something inside was strengthening its hold on her and she had no choice but to carry on. Her pokemon were getting louder but they seemed so far away now... the door was so close...

Her fingertips brushed the rotting wood and the door swung open with an eerie creak. She peered into the shadows, squinting to try and make out what was inside, and was bowled over by something hurtling out of the dormitory. She fell on her rear with a thump, whatever spell the dorm had cast on her broken by the jolt. Suddenly she could hear Corphish and Cubone shouting out and whipped her head around to see what the fuss was about.

A Shuppet had flown out of the dorm and was desperately trying to avoid Corphish's BubbleBeam attacks, stray bubbles popping against it and clearly causing harm. Cubone was trying to support Corphish by using Leer, but the move was completely useless against the Ghost type. What had a Shuppet been doing in there, in a building on campus? And why had it come flying out? Was it what had drawn her on, or was it just trying to escape whatever was going on inside? Whatever the situation was it didn't seem to be making any attempt to hurt Corphish or Cubone, just stay out of the path of the now numerous bubbles floating through the air. It seemed distressed by the attack and must be relatively young - most Ghost pokemon weren't so easily cowed.

"Corphish, stop it! It's not trying to hurt us, it was an accident!" She called out, getting to her feet and turning to the chaotic scene. She didn't want to get too close in case she got caught up in everything, but Corphish was too involved in the battle to listen to her. Not a great indication of her authority as a trainer... she could command Cubone to stop Corphish, but Cubone was already too confused about his situation without getting him to attack his only pokemon friend. "Corphish, listen to me!"

There was only one way she was going to get the Shuppet out of harms way. She didn't bear any grudge, it all seemed to be one big accident to her. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a random pokeball - it was too dark to pick one properly - and hurled it as hard as she could at the Shuppet. The ball struck true and popped open, sucking Shuppet inside before snapping shut and falling to the ground. Corphish and Cubone both stopped dead, staring in suprise as the ball began to shake back and forth in the grass.

"Now - I hope that's taught you both to listen when I give you a command. I appreciate you both trying to protect me, but re-"

~Click~

"...Did I just catch that Shuppet?"
"Cor. Corphish."
"...Huh. Uh. Yay?"

Walking to the now motionless pokeball Sammy stared down at it blankly for a while. Shuppet had only been struck by a few bubbles, how could that have done enough to make it possible to capture? She must have gotten lucky, but she'd never expected to catch the thing! Throwing the pokeball had only been to buy time for her to get Corphish and Cubone to listen. Stooping down she picked up the pokeball and held it up to the light to see which one she had used. Her heart sank.

"I used my Luxury Ball!?" She wailed. "This was so expensive! Aw man!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki stopped in a hall way and looked around. Where had that cute kitty gone... Hm... She pouted and stomped her foot. This was unfair! She wanted a purrloin! She had always wanted one since... Well, um, right now! She grabbed her pokeball for Birdy and realized something very key. /She had not stopped to rest her pokemon since that battle with Shawn!/ Only Cynder could battle, and Cynder was very low level! She suddenly got very scared. Maybe it was a bad idea to run off. She looked down and saw a zorua slinking away and pounced, grabbing it.

"You'll protect me won't you?" she asked with a happy smile, and the fox yipped loudly. All of a sudden it disappeared in a flash of red light.

"Keep your hands off of Dusk you brat." a familiar drawl said coming from the room behind her. Out of the room came came the white haired girl. Her eyes were red, had she been crying? her face, which was very pale a few minutes ago was pink, maybe burned. Still, she looked smug as ever, and was tossing a Dusk Ball in the air with one arm.

"What happened to you, are you ok?" Kiki asked softly.

"Save your worthless concern for your pathetic friends. I need none." she said with a superior, smug frown. Kiki scowled at this point, clutching Cynder to her chest. "But since you are here I can only assume you are prepared to protect yourself from the dangers of this haunted dorm."

"Err..." Kiki began to say weakly, but she stopped. Something felt off...

Drake

Drake nodded thoughtfully. Wow... No wonder she looked so depressed. It could have been that she had wanted to go out with him, but was scared, or that there was someone else she liked. It was most definitely that they were close friends and that this event may have changed that for the worse. Or that she just felt bad because she had clearly hurt him. Rejection always hurt. Even when he was rejected. Of course, the only rejection that stood out was when he got thrown off of the back of his dragon... mid flight.

"I see... What happened? Of course, if you don't want to talk about it I don't mind at all. But you appear to need to get something off your chest, and I don't mind listening." the young dragon master said with a smile.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Draca growled and scratched Argo. Argo was startled by the scratch, and Draca caught the cap and put it on her trainer's head."Thank you Draca", said Daniel, patting his dratini on the head. "Why don't we go do some training, eh?", asked Daniel. He walked off, trying to find a place to train."Going to the forest is dangerous at this hour, but we could train behind the dorms", suggested Daniel.

((Fun fact- Daniel always carries his pokémon in his shoulders because he can never find his Pokéballs))

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy ran after Kiki still, not moving fast enough to catch her Jen had re-appeared. Catches was at his trainer's side of course, and had taken up a stance upon Andy halting beside Kiki.
"Hey, everything okay Kiki?" Andy asked nonchalantly. This girl was back again? What was up with her? Stepping forward, Andy smiled politely at Jen. "Hey again... What is it you need now...?" Andy's memory failed him. He simply couldn't remember the name of this strange looking girl. He hoped he didn't have to try and address her by name, though he doubted he'd need to... This girl looked about ready to pop at any given moment. But taking into account that Andy's most powerful pokémon was a fighting type, Andy sure wasn't too worried about this silly Dark type trainer. He wasn't about to voice this however, as he wanted to avoid a mean-spirited fight if it could be helped. So instead, Andy simply continued to smile at the girl in a friendly manner.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn heard the click of his pokeball in the darkness ahead of him. Litwick was his! He returned Zapper to his pokeball and raced forward to collect his new teammate. All of a sudden, he felt something against him, hindering his movement. He tried to move, but the force was stopping him and actually pushing him backward. As the force got stronger and stronger, he heard someone's voice outside. A female voice...was it Kiki? The distraction was momentary before that force blew him off his feet and down the stairs, hurting his back and arm.

He tried to get onto his feet, but his back was killing him. Still, he managed to get back up after a couple of minutes. Something didn't want him here, but what was it? As he headed for the door, something gave him one last push, almost blasting him out the doors. He barely saw the girl with her Cubone and Corphish before he collided with another building headfirst. After the crash-landing, he tried to sit up, blood trickling from his head and staining his yellow Raikou jacket. He saw the girl one last time before slumping down to the ground, knocked out from the hit.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Introduction

Leaning against the rails of the side of the boat, Iny Gage slowly takes in the island with her Vulpix in her arms.

"This island seems allot larger that I thought it would be... Mountains, forests, A volcano and... Is that ice!?!?" Iny said Somewhat surprised.
"Vulpix!" Confirmed Cally.
"Well then, Ill be sure to avoid that whenever possible... If I knew they would have that there I would have bought a coat while in Slateport."
"Vul..." Responds Cally.
"I wonder what I gotta do to register... Do I just go to the dean's office? Seems like there would be..."

Iny is interrupted as the captain speaks over the intercom "We are soon going to be arriving to Oak Town, Please make sure you are ready to leave when we arrive, Its getting late and We're not responsible if anything happens to you."

"Thats right, We're stopping at oak town and not the Academy..." Iny sighs " Well on the bright side it looks like its plains between the town and the academy, Maybe I wont get lost for once. Well on the bright side I might be able to buy a coat with some of the money my parents left me before I left! Maybe a map too... Why did I have to leave that darn thing at home!!!"

About 15 minutes passes and they arrive at oak town. Iny carefully Unboards the boat after retrieving her luggage consisting of a travel case and a bag on top of it.

"Well Cally, I'm gonna go ahead and put you back into your Pokeball, I don't want us getting separated, return!" Iny says as she recalls her vulpix.

"Well, looks like its time for me to find a store before it gets too late" She says to herself.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Tentou enjoyed the patting from Mana quite generously. His attention was still on the meat in his paws as he held it down while pulling on it with his teeth. The meat must be tasty, though Kilik isn't a big eater. He mostly prefers the drinks around. Mana mentions his dream wasn't really weird. Of course they're not weird. Nonetheless, anything can be weird.

Kilik stands up & drinks his cup. Delicious. "Well, this was an exotic conversation," he comments. "What say we check in with the others?" Kilik gestures to Drake, Valorie & Kiyoko. He begins to walk over to them, already sensing something afoot with Valorie. Tentou follows & looks at Kiyoko curiously. Kilik took a long look at Valorie, studying her features on her look. She's been through something a little too much. I'm getting something here... He may have just solved it.

Someone just asked Valorie out, but she refused. Obvious reasons why. The only one who would ask Valorie out that comes to mind is Mark. He must've had strong courage. Wonder how he's holding up is the question. It was best decided Kilik wouldn't gossip about it & keep it a secret for Valorie.

What has Kiyoko been eating? He seems healthy now. Perhaps it was time to talk. "Kiyoko," Kilik steps closer so he could hear better. "Might I have a word with you now?"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose

Wyatt followed suite behind Evie and Orange though the hall and grabbed a plate. As much as the aroma of the food appealed to him, he didn't have much of an appetite to work with in the first place. He disliked eating around large groups of people and figured even though he didn't feel hungry doesn't mean his partners wouldn't. He pulled out a miniature drawstring bag and stuffed a few apples to save for his Pokémon later and placed enough on his plate to satisfy what little hunger he had. He scanned the room for Orange and Evie and spotted them, quietly sitting down with them. Putting his plate down fairly early, Wyatt ran up to Evie as she announced her departure.

"I'll go with you I guess." He said while playing with his long hair. Wyatt ran out ahead of Evie and exited the hall leading to the cold night air hitting Wyatt's face although it wasn't too cold. It reminded Wyatt of the Goldenrod nights he spend walking around although it was silent here compared to the noise bustle of Wyatt's populated hometown.

"It's amazing that we're all in the same dorm…" Wyatt said to Evie breaking the silence as they walked towards the Raikou Dorms across the courtyard.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Evie Bellarost

Evie smiled as her friend appeared by her said, stating his want to walk with her before running on ahead. Picking up her pace slightly the silver haired girl moved to catch up and as her feet crossed the threshold to the hall and the cool air brushed again her pale skin a grin pulled at her lips.

The noise of chatter died down with each set she took moving away from the hall without a second glance back. Though she did at times like the hustle and bustle of crowds, this wasn't one of those moments. Readjusting her shoulder back she shot a glance to Wyatt as he spoke before nodding in agreement.

"It is pretty awesome" she said quietly into the silence as she moved her eyes from her company and across the dimly lit courtyard. "Never really thought I would have so many nice friends already." She cuckled as she thought back to this afternoon when she had arrived at the academy, neither knowing nor talking to anyone else bar the rather stern faced receptionist in their dorm.

"Gotta admit though, this academy is nothing like I thought it would be. I thought it would be, I dunno, more scary?" she laughed at her own silliness, her voice quivering through the gloom around them. "what did you think this place would be like Wyatt?" she asked, finally turning her sof gaze back to her new friend with a kind smile.

At her side, Leka moved quietly, soft pads moving over the cobbles at their feet with no noise, while his yellow rings which patterned his black fur glowed in the darkness which had taken over with the ticking of time. He was growing tired and was eager to go back to the bed they had found in their room, yet he did not want to rush his mistress whom was holding conversation with one of her new friends.

This rarely happened back at home, there weren't many people whom were Evie's own age back on the ranch and when they did appear the girl would often hide in the shadows.

Drago Dragonite

Years
Daniel noticed a new student had arrived. He walked to her, and introduced himself."Hey, my name is Daniel! I see you just arrived, me too!", said Daniel, taking his cap off and putting it on his head again."This is Draca, the Dratini, Fira, the Charmander and Argo the Treecko!", said Daniel. Draca waved her tail, Fira waved her paw and Argo smiled faintly, waving slowly his tail.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Daniel noticed a new student had arrived. He walked to her, and introduced himself."Hey, my name is Daniel! I see you just arrived, me too!", said Daniel, taking his cap off and putting it on his head again."This is Draca, the Dratini, Fira, the Charmander and Argo the Treecko!", said Daniel. Draca waved her tail, Fira waved her paw and Argo smiled faintly, waving slowly his tail.

"Hi, my name is Iny, And before you say anything yeah I know its a bit of a weird name. I've been reminded that quite a bit on the way here." I admitted.

"Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce them too!" I reach into my bag and pull out 2 pokeballs.
"Alright This is Cally" I say as I let out a Vulpix from her ball "And this is Tiba" I say as I do the same for a Taillow.

"Their names are a bit more normal than mine." I say smiling at my own joke.

Drago Dragonite

Years
Fira jumped from her trainer's shoulders and said hello to the Pokémon."Char char charmandeer!"(Hey! I'm Fira, very nice to meet you!"), she said, smiling joyfully. Draca followed her friend and hid behind her."Tinnii"("Hi...I'm Draca, nice to meet you"), she said, very shy. Argo followed."Treeck"("Name's Argo."), he simply said. Daniel smiled."Hey, my last name is Drace, and my middle name is Yankoletchiv. I think nothing can be weirder than that!", said Daniel."Anyway, I see you raised your pokémon very nicely! Where are you from?", asked Daniel, looking at the chatting Pokémon.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Fira jumped from her trainer's shoulders and said hello to the Pokémon."Char char charmandeer!"(Hey! I'm Fira, very nice to meet you!"), she said, smiling joyfully. Draca followed her friend and hid behind her."Tinnii"("Hi...I'm Draca, nice to meet you"), she said, very shy. Argo followed."Treeck"("Name's Argo."), he simply said. Daniel smiled."Hey, my last name is Drace, and my middle name is Yankoletchiv. I think nothing can be weirder than that!", said Daniel."Anyway, I see you raised your pokémon very nicely! Where are you from?", asked Daniel, looking at the chatting Pokémon.

"Well... I guess Its not too bad then, My last name gage has Nothing On Yankoletchiv" I say smiling

"Vulpix" (My name is cally) Cally said proudly.
"Tail..." (Tiba...) He said keeping behind Cally a bit.

"I'm from Lavaridge town, I just took the boat from slateport city to get here, Its my first time really getting out into the world" I said.
"You wouldnt happen to know this town at all would you?" I asked "I'd like to buy a Coat and a map of the island. At lavaridge town, You don't really have any need for a coat So I didnt think about getting one until I got here."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Suicune Dorms​

Lucia had practically dragged Mark all the way to the dorms and pushed her way inside. She hummed as she led the way to her room and then had to search about in her pockets to find her key and began the tedious process of unlocking the door. *Sigh* If only these doors had a keypad instead, that would make things SO much easier! Finally there was a soft click. Lucia pushed it open and led the way in. Even though she had just arrived here Lucia had already put her room into tip top shape. She was already looking about in her room trying to find it. "Hold up, just need to find it. You can sit for now." She said as she searched the dresser for it. Now where could it be? She thought she had put it in here...

Tyro finally arrived and released Able as he hopped on his two feet. "Yeahthisistheroomit'swaysmallerthanmyownroomattheestatebutthat'sbecauseit'ssmallandIwaslikedudethisissosmallright? AndtheothersjustrolledtheireyesbutIknewtheywerethinkingthesamethingand..." Yet again the Combusken went on and on.

Roberto was rather tense to the say the least. Having a bloody Sableye in the freaking room!? Now he would not only know the layout but also see what was in here! He wouldn't be surprised if a expensive item or two ended up 'mysteriously' missing and with Lucia's attitude toward the boy she would hardly expect the Sableye to have done it! This was just making his day so much worse! He wanted to shout at the Sableye, to strangle him, to kick him out the window. Stupid school laws....

Diana nodded, "So, how old are you anyways Len?" She asked as she walked alongside him.

Drago Dragonite

Years
Daniel scratched his head."I think you don't need to buy that- as soon as you check in your dorm, they give you the school coat and a map. Oh, and you can buy coats just right there", said Daniel pointing to a near store where they sold coats."I come from a village in the center of Hoenn, and Its also my first time I adventure in the outside world. Which dorm are you? I'm Entei dorm", said Daniel.

Fira smiled."Mander!"(Nice to meet you, Cally and Tiba.), said Fira."Charcharcharmander!"(I see you are a fire-type too, Cally! What moves do you have?), asked Fira.

Draca felt more courageous, seeing the taillow was also shy."Tini"(I'm also a bit shy Tiba, but there is no problem if you are around friends!), said Draca.

Argo felt kinda left behind. He was weak against both of the pokémon so he didn't want to talk with them.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Daniel scratched his head."I think you don't need to buy that- as soon as you check in your dorm, they give you the school coat and a map. Oh, and you can buy coats just right there", said Daniel pointing to a near store where they sold coats."I come from a village in the center of Hoenn, and Its also my first time I adventure in the outside world. Which dorm are you? I'm Entei dorm", said Daniel.

Fira smiled."Mander!"(Nice to meet you, Cally and Tiba.), said Fira."Charcharcharmander!"(I see you are a fire-type too, Cally! What moves do you have?), asked Fira.

Draca felt more courageous, seeing the taillow was also shy."Tini"(I'm also a bit shy Tiba, but there is no problem if you are around friends!), said Draca.

Argo felt kinda left behind. He was weak against both of the pokémon so he didn't want to talk with them.

"They check your rooms? Not sure If I like the idea of that... Not that I have anything to hide!" I quickly added.

"Anyway Ill wait till later to buy a coat I guess, I don't plan on spending too much time in the cold." I said "Oh, And Im in the Raikou Dorm, I completely Bombed my written test but I guess I was able to make it up during the practical test. I never traveled very far from home thanks to my Wonderful sense of direction and due to where I live I only see fire types and the occasional Traveler's Pokemon."

"Vul Vulpix!" (Oh, nothing special... Fire spin, Ember, simple stuff) She lied.
"Tailow" (Im not really shy as much as unconformable around people I don't know) Admitted Tiba.

Last edited:

Drago Dragonite

Years
"Anyway, you should go get your key, your school coat and your map, and then, what you say we train a bit together?", asked Daniel.

"Char, char, mmmander"(I got Growl, Scratch, Ember and Dragon Rage, but I feel if I train just a bit more, I will learn another attack!), Fira said.

Draca smiled."Tin T tini tine drati dra dradra tinini?Ti!Tindra, dratini tini!"(Did I just hear training from my trainer? Wow! You'll see, you don't feel uncomfortable nor shy during training), said Draca.

Argo smiled faintly.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"Anyway, you should go get your key, your school coat and your map, and then, what you say we train a bit together?", asked Daniel.

"Char, char, mmmander"(I got Growl, Scratch, Ember and Dragon Rage, but I feel if I train just a bit more, I will learn another attack!), Fira said.

Draca smiled."Tin T tini tine drati dra dradra tinini?Ti!Tindra, dratini tini!"(Did I just hear training from my trainer? Wow! You'll see, you don't feel uncomfortable nor shy during training), said Draca.

Argo smiled faintly.
"Well, I would but I have no idea where to go, I may have been a bit too excited when they told me I passed that I toned out the examiner out when I was told where to go." I admitted. "You mind showing me around?"

"Pix" (Okay, cool!) Said Cally.
"Tail" (Its not that bad while sparing) Replied Tiba.

Back