• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you date an Overlord person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Would you date an Overlord person? To be clear, I'm talking about an individual who identifies as the supreme ruler of all Darkness--who may or may not be causing widespread havoc across the globe. It's kind of a complicated issue and I'm always interested in hearing people's honest opinions. It also gives an opportunity to clear up some myths about dating an Overlord person.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Drakow looks for someone to date itt

I have no idea what an Overlord person actually is, or why they're significant enough to be called such, so I guess if they're causing widespread havoc, probably not.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • What is this I don't even
    tumblr_mn7nuaQiNI1qfa4qjo1_400.gif

But more than likely not. I dislike mass destruction and havoc.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Okay, I think is thread is crossing the line of being serious to being a joke. :(

If you're serious about this thread, you can create a thread that isn't so... specific (nor a copy/paste of the transgender thread, it appears). But in the meanwhile, I'm going to close this.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back