• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, Zorogami! What's wrong with your Internet provider? Did they slow your connection down? Good luck on sorting the issue. :)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Some of you may know me, some may not, but I just want to let you know guys that I'll be leaving both PC and Battle Server, for...i don't know how long xD maybe for 2 months or so..i don't know. But i do hope to return earlier. Gonna miss you guys! See ya!

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
hello PC!

so i got my internet back,and school has been extremely steady so im back! But still not all that active,but still back ^~^

Years
Some of you may know me, some may not, but I just want to let you know guys that I'll be leaving both PC and Battle Server, for...i don't know how long xD maybe for 2 months or so..i don't know. But i do hope to return earlier. Gonna miss you guys! See ya!

Oh okay, see you for now... and do come back when you feel the time is right. See you for now Rhettz!

hello PC!

so i got my internet back,and school has been extremely steady so im back! But still not all that active,but still back ^~^

Nice to see everything worked out well for you, welcome back XpokeX!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aw, that sucks; see ya, Kaede! Good luck taking care of whatever you have. Once you're back, we could talk and get to know more about each other, yeah? :] Also, welcome back, XpokeX!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
hi guys i'm back last time I was really active in here was in highschool, now I'm in college lol lots of changes I've seen >.>

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well you guys, im back :D
The reason i switched providers was purely to save some money Peitharchia :P
Looking forward to interact with you all again

Also, whats up with the nice messages displayed next to my user-name, like "Ni hao Zorogami" or "All of Zorogami's Pokemon have been healed?" :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, Reminiscing! I do remember seeing you around before, but that was way long ago, and… I was only a lurker back then. xD;; Anyway, hope you enjoy your return! Make sure to drop me some VM if you want to talk; I'll be sure to respond.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Oh my god why do I vanish like this? the last time I visited was January and I look like an idiot... xD xD xD

Yeah. Hi, I'm AngelicSpirit, I'm back, and HOPEFULLY I don't vanish again... Does anyone even remember me? I hope so, because I still know who all my friends are and don't wanna creep them out. xD

Years
hi guys i'm back last time I was really active in here was in highschool, now I'm in college lol lots of changes I've seen >.>

Hi there Reminiscing, welcome back!

I don't think we've spoken before since I joined when you were still gone from PC and while a lot as changed, I'm sure you can settle in once again, but good to see you got all your school life out of the way. I'm always open to a visitor message if you want to chat!

Oh my god why do I vanish like this? the last time I visited was January and I look like an idiot... xD xD xD

Yeah. Hi, I'm AngelicSpirit, I'm back, and HOPEFULLY I don't vanish again... Does anyone even remember me? I hope so, because I still know who all my friends are and don't wanna creep them out. xD

I remember you, you used to be FlippyNano!

And don't feel sorry about your sudden disappearance, at least you're back now. Not sure if you remember who I was but I'm that cutie who loves Oshawott, and well being friendly. Good luck settling in again and I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PokéCommunity, Angelic! We might not know each other much, but that's not a big deal at all; we could always change that. :3 Just drop me a VM, and it'll go from there! Also, I'm loving your signature; it's extremely adorable, haha. See ya around!

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
Alright, and thanks for the welcomes back! I don't believe I made a intro thread when I first came Hikamaru.

While I'm at it welcome back AngelicSpirit!! I hope you don't vanish either... I'm scared. >__>

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2014
I wasn't sure where else to post this since none of you know me, but some of you may remember Kamiya-chan. And this post concerns us both. The thing is, we're one and the same. I know it's crappy to reveal this since she last posted in 2012, but I want to get this off my chest and explain as well as apologize for the deceit.

Back in 2007, I was having a rough time. And I had the false thought that as a 17-year old, I shouldn't talk about my problems on the forum I was a member of at that point. Another thing I was "going through" was that I wanted a sister, so I created one. I used this "sister" to vent about my real life without letting others know that I was really a 17-year old male. Looking back, this was one of the worst ideas I ever had, and every day I wish that I could turn back time and stop myself from doing it. But I cannot, and I regret it.

I started to feel that my "sister", who will I will refer to as Haley from now on to make it simpler, was a part of me; a facet of my personality, if you will. So, after joining another forum, I decided to "introduce" Haley to that community, and we both posted on that forum. Before I knew it, everyone I met online would be "meet" her. I don't know why I kept doing this, maybe I thought that by "getting rid" of Haley, I'd be destroying a part of myself, or maybe I just got used to having two voices in a community. I don't really know, but I wish I did.

Bit by bit, I used Haley's accounts less and less and st the same time, my own less and less. But every time I returned to that forum, it was as her. Maybe I thought I was better liked as her, but eventually there were huge gaps in our activity. Eventually, I just started joining places as me and me alone, and began to realize I was just hiding behind something I created.

Now, when I log into these couple of places as her, I think it's because I wish I had that time back and do things in my life differently. But I know I shouldn't do that anymore, and let people see the real me, instead of a fake.

Anyway, I realize that after saying this, I can never return here as her or me. I screwed up, and I accept that. I'm truly sorry about this, and wish I didn't waste your time with all of the posts from that account. But I feel that I should at least get this out there, so nobody has to waste their thoughts wondering what happened to "Kamiya".

Take care, PC. I wish things had been different, and I hadn't done all this.

Years
I wasn't sure where else to post this since none of you know me, but some of you may remember Kamiya-chan. And this post concerns us both. The thing is, we're one and the same. I know it's crappy to reveal this since she last posted in 2012, but I want to get this off my chest and explain as well as apologize for the deceit.

Back in 2007, I was having a rough time. And I had the false thought that as a 17-year old, I shouldn't talk about my problems on the forum I was a member of at that point. Another thing I was "going through" was that I wanted a sister, so I created one. I used this "sister" to vent about my real life without letting others know that I was really a 17-year old male. Looking back, this was one of the worst ideas I ever had, and every day I wish that I could turn back time and stop myself from doing it. But I cannot, and I regret it.

I started to feel that my "sister", who will I will refer to as Haley from now on to make it simpler, was a part of me; a facet of my personality, if you will. So, after joining another forum, I decided to "introduce" Haley to that community, and we both posted on that forum. Before I knew it, everyone I met online would be "meet" her. I don't know why I kept doing this, maybe I thought that by "getting rid" of Haley, I'd be destroying a part of myself, or maybe I just got used to having two voices in a community. I don't really know, but I wish I did.

Bit by bit, I used Haley's accounts less and less and st the same time, my own less and less. But every time I returned to that forum, it was as her. Maybe I thought I was better liked as her, but eventually there were huge gaps in our activity. Eventually, I just started joining places as me and me alone, and began to realize I was just hiding behind something I created.

Now, when I log into these couple of places as her, I think it's because I wish I had that time back and do things in my life differently. But I know I shouldn't do that anymore, and let people see the real me, instead of a fake.

Anyway, I realize that after saying this, I can never return here as her or me. I screwed up, and I accept that. I'm truly sorry about this, and wish I didn't waste your time with all of the posts from that account. But I feel that I should at least get this out there, so nobody has to waste their thoughts wondering what happened to "Kamiya".

Take care, PC. I wish things had been different, and I hadn't done all this.

Aww it's sad to see you leave the community, and I know I can't stop your decision. Good luck with whatever happens in the next chapter of your life, JC! We'll really miss having you around.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's okay, buddy; we all have things that we need to get off our chest without letting others know of it in real life, and posting them in forums is one of the only possible ways. Anyway, it's sad to see you depart, Denton. :( Hope you decide to visit us again at some point in future; see you, and good luck!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, since this isn't really me leaving or even taking a break from PC per se. But here goes.

In the near future until who knows when, there will be a significant drop in my presence on PC. I just need to focus and take care of some things in my life. I'll still keep coming here, of course. But it won't be quite as often as usual. Perhaps like once or twice a day, but it could be more than that depending on my circumstances. I'll of course be keeping up with all my commitments here, such as my club and my roleplays in RPC.

So yea, just wanted to announce that so that no one worries or gets the impression that I don't like it here. I totally do :3 I just really need to buckle down and get some stuff done.

Years
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, since this isn't really me leaving or even taking a break from PC per se. But here goes.

In the near future until who knows when, there will be a significant drop in my presence on PC. I just need to focus and take care of some things in my life. I'll still keep coming here, of course. But it won't be quite as often as usual. Perhaps like once or twice a day, but it could be more than that depending on my circumstances. I'll of course be keeping up with all my commitments here, such as my club and my roleplays in RPC.

So yea, just wanted to announce that so that no one worries or gets the impression that I don't like it here. I totally do :3 I just really need to buckle down and get some stuff done.

I know how much of a toll on PC activity real life can take. At least you aren't leaving and that's good, but good luck with your life issues and we hope you can return to full activity soon! Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Don't rush, Cathy; take all the time you need, and get your work done as relaxingly as you can. :] We'll still be here once you're fully back; good luck!

Back