• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kanto Starter in Pokemon X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
  • Hello everyone, i am Lucariokul, also known as Hylianaura, as my Youtube name suggests. Just call me Hyl.
    I am waiting for pokemon X to arrive to me. I was wondering what Kanto starter i should choose in addition to my Kalos starter? I am aware of the Free Lapras and Mega Lucario, and Have Decided on chespin as my Kalos starter. It is a tie between Venusaur and Charizard.
    Please vote on this. Thank you! You can follow my Nuzlocke on youtube if you really want to.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there! This forum is for questions related to PokeCommunity forums. You'd have better luck getting opinions about which Kanto starter to choose in your X version by asking in our Pokemon X/Y section.

Also, once you hit enough posts to share links, you can share your Nuzlocke playthrough in our Let's Play section. Or check it out in our Challenges section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back