• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire/Electric Deck

CompanionEevee

Just a friendly eevee lover
Years
  • Heya! So I'm new when it comes to the pokemon trading card game (I've only played Yu-Gi-Oh before) so I wanted to see if the deck i made was any good or not :D

x2 Shinx
    x2 Luxio
    x1 Luxray
    x4 Pikachu
    x2 Raichu
    x1 Electabuzz
    x2 Cyndaquil
    x1 Quilava
    x1 Typhlosion
    x2 Growlithe
    x1 Arcanine
    x1 Magmar
    x15 Lightning Energy
    x10 Fire Energy
    x3 Potion
    x2 Life Herb
    x1 Revive
    x1 Rare Candy
    x1 Great Ball
    x1 Dusk ball
    x1 Pokemon Communication
    x1 Bill
    x1 Interviewer's Questions
    x1 Professor Elm's Training Method
    x1 Bebe's Search
    x1 Pokemon Collector

Please tell me how the deck is! I'm just starting so I'm aware its probably bad but I'm willing to improve!

Years
  • It's pretty good for playing with friends, I'll give it that. It's not got any real synergy between the Pokemon, though.

It's also got a few cards that were last printed in sets that were recently rotated out of the modified format. Among those being Interviewer's Questions, Pokemon Collector, Bill, Bebe's Search, and several others. Unfortunately, this means you wouldn't be able to use this deck at any official tournaments.

Back