• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yawn

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes; I yawn randomly, when someone else yawns, or when I'm tired.

When I saw the thread title I yawned and now that I keep thinking and typing yawn, I yawn. D:
    Someone please help me before I yawn to death. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Yawning is very contagious, whenever someone yawns I always end up yawning myself. Just reading the first post made me yawn. I'm actually yawning as I am typing this :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I actually yawned after reading the title. XD
    did that answer your question?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Apparently just reading about it makes me yawn, like I just did a few seconds ago. XD; Although, I do catch myself yawning when I notice other people doing it as well. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but I see it as a natural reaction. It has actually been proven to be a contagious chain reaction, but many people see it unnoticed unless actually thinking about it. But, yeah...yawning to me is quite contagious, hence I just did it again.

Back