• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    sorry i just wanted to snag a place because i have almost beat 4 gyms in twelve hrs. i go through games quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    hey id like to join, my fc is 0003 - 9227 - 4290. i just have to finish raising my team if thats alright with everyone :)
    schedule is anytime since school is over, also where is everyone getting these trainer cards?

Last edited:

Lila.

Banned
    Years
  • Name: Lila
    Friend Code: 3353 3376 0093
    Schedule: From 5 PM on (Western Standard Time) on weekdays and almost any day on the weekends

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
    Years
  • Everyone above who has signed up is now signed up. I think I will retire as an Gym Leader to head over to my old thread which I am re-creating again. Not gonna tell you what it is called but yea. Anyone want to take my place as an gym leader?

EDIT: Also, I won't be on that often cause i am preparing for my Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 walkthrough.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Everyone above who has signed up is now signed up. I think I will retire as an Gym Leader to head over to my old thread which I am re-creating again. Not gonna tell you what it is called but yea. Anyone want to take my place as an gym leader?

EDIT: Also, I won't be on that often cause i am preparing for my Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 walkthrough.

Why bother, you dont keep this one up, why does everyone start league threads then forget about them, thats goes for all these people who sign up and are never on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Can I please join?

Name: Blain
    Fc: 1507-1793-2527
    Gym Type: Dark
    Sprite: PKMN Trainer N
    Times you are on:
    4:00-9:00 Fridays
    Nearly all day Saturday
    Afternoon only Sundays

In holidays:

All day every day

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    can i join?

Name: 1ninjadude1701
    Friend Code: 1936 6726 3628
    Schedule: anytime any day up until 10 pm EST.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Gonna join your league instead Mew!

Name: J102ede
    Friend Code: 2366-1808-4208
    Schedule: Any time

Back