• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shampy's Art--AGAIN <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • Well,Shamp's art is back,only I've decided to start freehand anime drawings on MS Paint.As much as I love art,I feel it's not good enough,so I feel the need to you people's judgements.^___^
    Here are some of my art pieces(compliments appreacited :))
    ichigoheart.jpg

Tiarules2345.png

sakura004.jpg

chichiart.jpg

bluecanh.jpg

ayame001.jpg

Yes,I realize my line art is rather shaky.Improvements on that will be made^_^

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Wow, great stuff - especially for MSPaint! My faves are the first and the last ones. :D On some of them the lines are a bit wobbly, and you might benefit from using the bezier tool ^^ But mostly I think they're fine! The only real thing I would suggest is to have a go at more complicated backgrounds, or if you don't want to do this, perhaps try some different coloured lineart. :D Great work! *hugs!*

--FG

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Great Job Shampy! ^-^ They are really good!

I especially like the Ichigo one. <3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Like,great piccehs Shampi!
    They're so cute,and the colors are so bright.

I especially like the Blue picture!^^

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • *claps fusirasly~!!*

Wow shampoo,just wow.Campared to my paint skills they kick my art in the balls.This is on paint!?Now thats cool.My favorite is the Ichigo one =3
    <333 10/10-good shadeing,coloring and in paint.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Rock Lee - Thankies ^___^
    Forest Grovyle - Thankies as well.I know,my goal though is to draw without the assistance of the tool =33 And I don't have Photoshop sadly,but it's worth a shot creating backgrounds with MS paint =33
    Rai,.:whitewolf:.,ybur_angel,manga-ka,Lil Totodile,Kitori The TeamAquaSuicune,and MistyWishMaker
    THANKIES ^__________^
    Here's my latest,Koruru:
    koruruart.png

Back