• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Attack Editor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    huh

what is a cleaner rom?should i try a different website?

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • I just started making a hack a few days ago and downloaded a whole bunch of Tools for it, some of which hardly worked or were lacking what I want. But today, upon coming here and finding your tools, most of the things I downloaded from here have replaced the old ones. Not to mention, this is the one I've been looking for the most. For short, I really appreciate all of these tools that you've put up, you're just downright awesome. I'm definitely going to put them to good use.

Years
  • I thought I'd try this tool, mainly because I'm too tired to do something in hex at the moment and I noticed a little problem in your program.
    In the Atk>Def, Atk<Def, Atk=Def ; evolution, you made a mistake. You've made the level uneditable.
    An example, tyrogue's evolution is 0800 1400 6A00 0A00 1400 6B00 0900 1400 ED00 ;
    which shows how Tyrogue evolves at level 20.

I just thought I'd point that out.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • @Darthatron
    Are you going to make a program in the future that will edit the actuall level up moves of the pokemon? That is one of the most asked for programs, and i think its a great idea.

@thethethethe
    I didn't know what you just said, but i think you meant that basically you can't pick what level Tyrogue evolves. That's a bug, but not a big one i guess. Unless you like tyrogue a lot.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • @Itman:
    I am indeed going to make a program like that, but I want to Iron out any bugs in my other programs first.

@thethethethe:
    No worries I'll fix it ASAP! :)

@Everyone:
    Check out PEP, I have added some new features. :D

Lord Skall

Zeik Tuvai
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    You wouldn't be able to make it change the animation too could you?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes everyone needs a pokemon level up move editor pro hahah i call it PLUMEP hahah well hope you IRON out those bugs so we can have a PLUMPEP

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Idk If this would be too hard,but could you make that the attack is either Sp.attack or phy.attack,to make the D\P pokemon in hacks more useful.
    For example
    Gallade with Leaf Blade,it would be pointless of Gallade learning it with its low Sp.Attack
    But as I said,dont do it if its too hard

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Idk If this would be too hard,but could you make that the attack is either Sp.attack or phy.attack,to make the D\P pokemon in hacks more useful.
    For example
    Gallade with Leaf Blade,it would be pointless of Gallade learning it with its low Sp.Attack
    But as I said,dont do it if its too hard

I can try, but no promises. :) I'll update later if I got it. ;)

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • Holy crap. I have been using A-tack for a long time and I have always wanted to be able to chane the name. Thanks again.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • I thought A-Tack could change the name? Double click something... Hell I don't remember! :)

I plan to do some research after I update PEP some more, release a PokeDex editing tool and an Item Editor and hopefully learn how to edit the animation and if it's a special attack or not. :D

[offtopic]YAY 100th post!!!!!!!![/offtopic]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back