• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do Humans reach Mars?

How many years go past before we reach mars?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • That is true. It will be hard to find some brave people to go to mars. I mean people don't want to risk their lives (or do they).
    I would take the oppurtunity anyday... O.o

...But as I'm told it's not that easy. They want physically and mentally strong people.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • So I herd u liek mudkipz?
    Probably got beat to it but oh well.

I'm guessing about 10-20 years. But it would be very expensive, cos humans aren't built to live in an environment like Mars.

Hopefully the world won't be that screwed over that we have to move to Mars.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Um, Were moving to Mars...?

Seriously, Who the heck would like to live in Mars, but I don't think we'll gonna live on Mars, I think we will just use Mars for space exploration thingimajig.

Besides, Life on Mars is SOOOO lame, who the heck wants to go to school for 400 days in 1 year? Srsly think fast, people.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I'm guessing around 50 years.

Then again, I'm one of the skeptics that think the moon landing was a fraud made to rise American spirit with little real accomplishment.

Back