• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Hello, I am Astro. I am 19 and I am horrible at talking about myself. I was really into pokemon when I was a child, but then I lost interest when I was about 11 or 12. When I was 15 I picked up an original GB and Pokemon Red at a retro video game store. Since then I have fell in love with Pokemon again. I mostly stick with 1st and 2nd gen, but I am not one of those fans that hate all the other gens. My favorite game is Green (I imported a copy a few years back), and my favorite Pokemon is Gengar. Well I don't know what else to say, so if you want to know anything just ask. I look forward to hearing from you?

-YOLT, Astro

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Heeeey, welcome. xD

I'm kind of the the same, in the way of losing interest in Pokemon when I was about 12 or 13. Somewhere around that age, because Johto kind of failed to keep my interest, buuuut then when I was 15 I was pulled back in by Gen 3 (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald), and I've pretty much stuck with it since then. I really suggest trying out Black or White, I know some fans have something against the newer games, but they're pretty impressive. xD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Astro,my name's Rainbow, don't worry I'm horrible at making introductions :P. I started playing Pokemon around R/S/E and have play Gen IV and V. I've attempted a go on Crystal on my emulator, it's amazing for a GC game xD.

Planning to try the games that started it all soon :D. And I've always thought Gengar was pretty cool as well. But my favourite lies with Arcanine as you can see :P.

The most important rule around here is to have fun right? The least advice I can give you is read the rules and announcements. That's about all I can tell you right now xD, give me a shout if you want to talk about anything, although I admit I can't talk about the TCG and stuff like that :P.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello, I am Astro. I am 19 and I am horrible at talking about myself. I was really into pokemon when I was a child, but then I lost interest when I was about 11 or 12. When I was 15 I picked up an original GB and Pokemon Red at a retro video game store. Since then I have fell in love with Pokemon again. I mostly stick with 1st and 2nd gen, but I am not one of those fans that hate all the other gens. My favorite game is Green (I imported a copy a few years back), and my favorite Pokemon is Gengar. Well I don't know what else to say, so if you want to know anything just ask. I look forward to hearing from you?

-YOLT, Astro

Hello and a big Welcome to PC on behalf of pretty much everyone.

Interested about Generation I or II, huh? You might like the Metal And Colour Generation Forum. Many Generation I and Generation II fans gather there to have chats/discussions about many things about Generation I and II.

If you want to be directed anywhere else, we're here to help, so you can ask us anytime!

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    We have many different categories here, so you'll never get bored!
    And you said you love pokemon, You're perfect!

We all obviously love and adore the cute little mythical creatures here.
    All I can pretty much say is welcome and if you need anything, Feel free to PM me or PM any other staff online.

Alright? Thanks and best wishes!

Years
  • Hello, I am Astro. I am 19 and I am horrible at talking about myself. I was really into pokemon when I was a child, but then I lost interest when I was about 11 or 12. When I was 15 I picked up an original GB and Pokemon Red at a retro video game store. Since then I have fell in love with Pokemon again. I mostly stick with 1st and 2nd gen, but I am not one of those fans that hate all the other gens. My favorite game is Green (I imported a copy a few years back), and my favorite Pokemon is Gengar. Well I don't know what else to say, so if you want to know anything just ask. I look forward to hearing from you?

-YOLT, Astro

Heya Astro, cool name!

I am Hikari, and no I am not a crazy news anchor but I do liek Oshawottz.

I have to say that I never played 1st or 2nd Gen, cos well I started with 3rd Gen. I thought you were a Genwunner at first but I know that some people love the older games more.

Have a fun time over in the forum Umbr30n linked you to and we might meet again.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I mostly joined to get more into the newer games. I played black and heart gold and really enjoyed both of them (I never got around to beating either one =/). Wow, I can't believe a lot of you have never played the first and second gens. Pokemon Red was my first video game I ever got (That is probably why I am so found of the first generation). I eventually want all the games, but I don't have a DS atm. I might have to buy a new one before Black 2 and White 2 come out!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I mostly joined to get more into the newer games. I played black and heart gold and really enjoyed both of them (I never got around to beating either one =/). Wow, I can't believe a lot of you have never played the first and second gens. Pokemon Red was my first video game I ever got (That is probably why I am so found of the first generation). I eventually want all the games, but I don't have a DS atm. I might have to buy a new one before Black 2 and White 2 come out!

The earliest Pokemon game I've played was Pokemon Gold.

So, you like Black and Heart Gold? I'll go link you to the Forums about them.

Here is The Pokemon Black And White Forum, where you can chat about Pokemon Black And White.

Here is The Fourth Generation Games Forum, where people from all-over gather to chat about Pokemon Versions HG/SS (Heart Gold/Soul Silver) and D/P/P (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum).

You might like The Black 2 And White 2 Forum, where you can chat about the remakes of Pokemon Black And White.

They all belong in Current Generation Pokemon Gaming, if you don't want to use the links.

Hope that helped!

Years
  • Hi there, Astro, welcome to PC! :3

Well, we do have a lot of older fans here, so there's also tons of people who have played the early games as well, myself included. Crystal remains the closest to my heart, though, I spent so much time on it. <3 But Gengar is awesome as well, definitely one of my top 5 from the first gen! You have great taste.

But I'm very glad to see you enjoyed HG/White, because they were really good games despite how different the Pokemon designs might look. Like you said, Black 2 and White 2 are coming out in only a month, so that's something to look forward to as well! n_n

Looks like our members already suggested some nice sections for you to visit, so go ahead and explore them if you're interested! Have fun around here and feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat~

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I just had a random question that I hope someone could answer. Does music count as art? Like could I put it under the art category?

Back